Strategy & Metagame Monster Mega's: Mega Pokemon Performance in Ubers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there again, everyone. I'd like to write my second Smogon Article. It's all about Mega Pokemon and their performance in the current XY Ubers metagame.

Right off the bat, there is a TON of material to write about. As it stands, there are 27 Mega Stones currently available, with the only caveat being Latiasite and Latiosite. They're not official, but I could make predictions on their performance. I could do every one, I could do the banned ones, or I could do the viable ones. No mater which of those three options I choose, this would be a great article for newer Ubers players, or those who have little to now mega Pokemon Experience.

There's a ton of directions I can go in, a lot of material, and it's all material I know. I was slightly nervous, but I asked Skylight about her thoughts:

skylight: sounds good
rileydelete: Thank you so much.
rileydelete: I won't let the Smog down :)
skylight: c:
rileydelete: any advice?
skylight: nah it sounds fine
It seems like a good idea in my book, and I'd love to get to work :D

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is fine with me. Approved, rileydelete. Looking at your last article, it's pretty darn good, and here's hoping you can create something just as good or perhaps even better! Good luck and have fun!

(also sorry for the wait!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)