Monthly Art Contest 6!

Energy Storm, that Rotom is absolutely incredible, and I love Electrode's disguise! It may be an issue with the scanner, but the cave floor looks a bit bland. I like what you've done with the rocks on the right hand side, so I feel you could do more with the rest of the ground. It looks half-finished.

Okay everyone. I have a serious question for all of the participants. This is extremely crucial for the future of the MAC...

Who would win in a fight between all of the judges? (g '-')g I SAID PUT 'EM UP!!!

Jay kay. The actual question is, do any of you feel that you need more time to complete your piece?

From my far off spectating position, it seems like you have the conflict of the Smog and the MAC ending at around the same time, and both require lots of time/energy, so I think it would be smarter to coordinate between the two.

I don't need more time myself, but I really like to see some more serious entries from the people who are running out of time.

Alrighty folks. The deadline has been extended until the 27th at 11:59pm. That's my baby sister's birthday, so make sure you make her happy guise (:

I still wonder who would win in a fist fight between the judges though...

This is my WIP. It's, uh, REALLY detailed, so I hope I don't overwhelm myself when I color it. ._. Anyway, comments and feedback please? <3

Sanglunaria I am loving this piece!

Though what's the deal with the little girl ghost up the top O_O ?
I guess I failed at drawing the background then. XD; All of this is supposed to be taking place in Old Chateau, so the little girl is supposed to be the ghost you see in the upstairs.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh lol

you don't fail, i got that it was a haunted house, i'm just not very familiar with 4th gen locations, so the old chateau reference went completely over my head ><

Sanglunaria, I too am loving the pic. It has a lot going on but it is all good, from the pokemon dressed as their trainers to the non often spoken of ghost people in the Chateau. However, the part I love most is Drifloon, with a sheet over its head/self.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)