Most important news of the year

breh

強いだね
(assuming serious)

sooooooo... nobody's ever found a yeti corpse? sure sign of their existence.

yeti's huh? Then that means they're coming to frozen norths like Canada. Shweet. I personally think that Yeti's are like the pleisiosaur. A prehistoric mammal that somehow lived up till now. While I don't believe in evolution and the missing link, I can have superstition to believe that there is an undiscovered ape that we haven't discovered yet. Either that or someone immigrated a gorrilla into the frozen tundra and it survived somehow.

I, for one, think it's an ape that we have discovered but just haven't seen before that evolved after we evolved from the monkey from an orangatan and that we discovered it but actually didn't realize

who knows if the yeti exists. It's possible, but we don't exactly have a record of preserved yeti corpses to compare it to.

just wait for the results.

I, for one, think it's an ape that we have discovered but just haven't seen before that evolved after we evolved from the monkey from an orangatan and that we discovered it but actually didn't realize
Please use more punctuation, because it's pretty confusing without it...

Wait I can't tell - who are you in the picture? The donkey or the horse poking its head out from the bottom right corner? Or are you the blonde gazing into the distance at her long lost love?

yeti's huh? Then that means they're coming to frozen norths like Canada. Shweet. I personally think that Yeti's are like the pleisiosaur. A prehistoric mammal that somehow lived up till now. While I don't believe in evolution and the missing link, I can have superstition to believe that there is an undiscovered ape that we haven't discovered yet. Either that or someone immigrated a gorrilla into the frozen tundra and it survived somehow.
you are genuinely retarded

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

Yes, this is actually at the top of every page of the fox site.

Also only luvdisced this thread for ud's post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)