Ability: Infiltrator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Flamethrower

Thisis probably the most Basic set anyones seen, it works well, the pivot with u turn, and sometimes it helps to use Hydro pump instead of Draco Meteor to keep up the Sp Atk, it also it useful for Heavy Hitters Like Hetran or certain ground types

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic

Another very basic one, but this is a bit more defensive, instead of defog, there’s toxic for a status inflictor. U turn to obviously keep up momentum, and earthquake because who doesn’t use earthquake with lando

Corviknight (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Mirror Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Defog
- Body Press
- Brave Bird
I personally am a HUGE fan of Corviknight, the Ev covers Spd while bulk up finishes regular defense, fell free to replace brave bird or defog with roost, because of health purposes

Urshifu-Rapid-Strike @ Choice Band
Ability: Unseen Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Surging Strikes
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Aqua Jet

Another basic set, I have always preferred band because scarf isn’t heavy hitting enough in my opinion. Hence why there’s aqua jet for speed :)
Close combat for Ferrothorn obviously and that’s sums it up

Thundurus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Discharge
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb
- Flash Cannon

AN EXTREMELY UNDERRATED POKÉMON!!! It has great moveset potential, flash cannon obviously counters ice and rock, which are its only major weakness. I didn’t put a flying type move on it cause I felt it wasn’t useful enough but yeah

Incineroar (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Darkest Lariat
- Flame Charge
- Earthquake

I think incinerators should be in a better tier cause I see it quite a lot, flame charge takes care of the speed as fell and u turn for momentum, earthquake for rock types and Darkest ladies for stat spammers

On Corviknight, you'll want roost and u-turn on the defog set. You only need one attack, so remove bulk up and either body press or brave bird. Also, pressure is better because it allows corviknight to drain the pp of moves.

On Thundurus, consider changing the coverage moves. Psychic, Grass Knot, or Focus Miss might be useful.

On Incineroar, you'll want a more reliable fire type move. Perhaps flare blitz or fire punch.

Last edited:
Corvik's set is a little all over the place. If you want to use a set-up Corviknight, then Iron Defense is preferable, as it allows your team to beat match-ups like Garchomp (Bulky set checks Incineroar and Thundurus, with a favorable match up against Landorus; Hard to revenge kill a set up Chomp, as after Scale Shot, it outspeeds everyone including Scarfed Thundurus, who has no moves to threaten Chomp, and becomes a set up fodder). Roost over Brave Bird, and defog can stay.

I'm not 100% sold on Scarf Thunderus. What does it out-speed and kill? Off the top of my head is the banded/LO Kart (Only if you run Focus Blast, which is recommended as the Fighting coverage deals with Ice and Rock better, with the added bonus against strong bulky Steel types like Ferro and Heatran). I'd recommend sticking Thundurus with a Nasty Plot set, as then it'll function as a semi-potent wallbreaker (+2 Focus Blast kills a Ferrothorn 62.5% of the times). I don't generally like to suggest changing pokemons, but Thundurus-T is definitely outclassed in it's role, if you do intend to keep Thundurus, then I'll second myself12's point on changing the coverage!

There's a lack of knock-off support in the team, which isn't necessary, but a point worth raising nonetheless. I'd feel more comfortable with Knock Off on Incineroar than Darkest Lariat, and consider Parting Shot instead of U-Turn! (Parting is weaker against Defiant Users, but stronger against Rocky Helms. Bug coverage is generally made up by the dark type Knock Off against Psychic pokemons.)

Overall, the team is a little all over the place, but I try to not discourage thinking outside of the box!

Run Careful over Impish on Landorus to prevent the power of EQ from being lowered.

On Corviknight, you'll want roost and u-turn on the defog set. You only need one attack, so remove bulk up and either body press or brave bird. Also, pressure is better because it allows corviknight to drain the pp of moves.

On Thundurus, consider changing the coverage moves. Psychic, Grass Knot, or Focus Miss might be useful.

On Incineroar, you'll want a more reliable fire type move. Perhaps flare blitz or fire punch.
Thanks lol, could you like make a poke paste of the changes please

Run Careful over Impish on Landorus to prevent the power of EQ from being lowered.

Thanks could you
Make a poke paste of that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)