Moving forward with OU Analyses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, as I'm sure you've heard by now, there are going to be 2 DLCs that will each add 100+ Pokemon to the existing dex in SWSH. As unfortunate as this is for our analyses, we need to keep moving forward. Here's how we're going to.

Right now, we're looking to give full analyses to any Pokemon ranked in S to A-. If there's enough time left, we can look into doing full analyses for Pokemon that are ranked in B+ as well. The plan for any Pokemon that's ranked below A- as of right now is to eventually give them all mini analyses before the first DLC drops. Please note that the latter is not set in stone.

I was asked about Pokemon Home as well, which is dropping in a month. We're simply going to have to work through it. The best thing we can do about it is to just get as much done as possible and to have as much ready for CMS at this point.

After examination of how things have been going so far, we've decided that the best way to move forward, is instead of what we were planning to do, to just go through with preview analyses until the upcoming DLC hits. I apologize to anyone who spent time writing full analyses. More soon™.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)