Tournament Multirandom Team Tour - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling act on behalf of team "my nuts" (players: galaxyboy2005 and galaxys mom)

our opponent did not schedule with us even after multiple attempts
opponent team details:
Team name: Pents123
Player A: EpSeN
Player B: MgaTwisted

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
Calling an extension, Irpachuza and frostyicelad probably won't be available this evening when we battle
This is poorly worded, making us look like we are missing scheduled time when it's the contrary, and although I suggested the extension id likely clarify this. Slowandbruh contacted me at the start of the week on my wall and I asked to play sat or sun my morning. He agreed to play today at my morning, but his partner wasnt available, as can be seen on celever's wall. Even tho slowandbruh scheduled with me with even a time set, they knew since monday that their partner wasnt available then.

We agreed on asking for an extension because this is a friendly tour, but please dont say it is because we cant make it to play this evening as if we scheduled for that time.

Unfortunately Lrogue found out that they and bobomania couldn't play at the agreed time today. The time they're available next week sadly is well past midnight for both me and Wubben so a reschedule isn't possible. It's not the way we hoped this to end. But Team Wobby has to claim the win because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)