Pet Mod Multiverse [Done]

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Servus! I would like to take the opportunity to announce a few things:
  1. :Venomoth: is quite a concerning Pokemon, so Paulluxx and I decided to remove its item. We agreed that it is quite early to tell if it is broken or not, but the item would be the biggest culprit behind its "brokenness"
  2. We not only have a Spreadsheet, but also a provisionally Role Compendium and a Hall of Fame!
  3. Last but not least, I wanted to say that the first Slate has been coded and we are waiting for the Pull Request to be accepted.

Anyway here are my subs.

:gs/raikou:
Pokémon: Raikou
Niche: GSC OU
Stats: 90/90/90/110/90/110 (580)
Type:

Abilities: Lightning Coat (Boost Special Defense by 1.5x)
New Moves: Slack Off, Ice Burst (HP replacement)
Removed Moves: Volt Switch, Calm Mind

Descriptions: With Venomoth being such a thread, it is important to have some kind of check to it. Raikou is a good special wall in GSC thanks to the EV system, but since it isn't available here, I decided to give it and ability that makes up for its lost special bulk. Slack Off keeps it healthy and Ice Burst (inspired by Omastars HP replacements) gives it another option against Ground-types. The removal of Volt Switch and Calm Mind are a blow, but it would make Raikou too overwhelming for its own good.

:bw/kingdra:
Pokémon: Kingdra
Niche: BW UU
Stats: 85/95/95/95/95/85 (550)
Type:

Abilities: Swift Swim / Sniper (HA)
New Moves: -
Removed Moves: -

Descriptions: Kingdra is a versatile offensive Pokemon in BW UU. Its typing and stats give it good defensive use for an offensive Pokemon, but its main strength comes from its Dragon Dance and Swift Swim sets. Both of this sets can run offensive or defensive spreads, but either way, Kingdra can sweep its way through weakend teams. Of course, Choice Specs and Choice Band are also great sets to run. In the current meta, Water-types are already strong, but Kingdra resists their moves and unlike the other Waters it is neutral to Grass, however it is more afraid of Freeze-Dry from Articuno due to its 4x weakness and lower bulk.

:xy/xatu:
Pokémon: Xatu
Niche: ORAS NU
Stats: 85/75/80/95/80/105 (520)
Type:

Abilities: Magic Bounce

Descriptions: Magic Bounce, a good Support and Offensive movepool and Roost result in Xatu being a staple in ORAS NU. Its flaws are its typing and its low bulk. While I don't like changing its former flaw, I buffed its bulk so that it is better at eating hits. I also gave it higher speed, so that it can get more oppoturnities to fire off attacks, to get momentum with U-turn or to Roost more safely. For this meta, it switches in on every Hazard Setter reliably and stop them at their tracks. Even something like Omastar can't threaten it with, due to its lack of consistant Rock STAB. While it is unable to check Venomoth reliably, it can threaten it with both of its STABs and it punishes Sleep Powder attempts.

:sm/scizor-mega:
Pokémon: Scizor
Niche: ORAS OU
Stats: 65/120/120/55/95/55 (510)
Type:

Abilities: Technician
New Moves: Bug Catch (Pursuit with different name)
Custom Item: Power Stone - When hold by Scizor, it cannot loose the item and removes Knock Off power up.

Descriptions: Mega Scizor is a Pokemon with many viable sets in ORAS OU. Its typing, bulk and Roost make Scizor a great check to physical attackers, Fairy- and Dragon-types, and for this meta also Venomoth, Victreebel, Clefable and Articuno. It can utilise bulky or more aggressive Swords Dance sets, Utility sets with Defog and Bug Catch, a Pursuit clone, or Pivot sets that are just there to switch into threats and either pivot out or revenge kill them with Bullet Punch. Its item Power Stone is optional, but it makes it a Knock Off absorber. It struggle with checking Venusaur, Omastar and Mew since both of them have and do run Fire coverage.

:xy/crobat:
Pokémon: Crobat
Niche: ORAS UU
Stats: 95/95/80/70/80/130 (550)
Type:

Abilities: Infiltrator / Overcoat (HA)

Descriptions: Crobat is a great Stallbreaker and Utility option in ORAS UU thanks to defensive profile and speed. Its typing and Flying STAB add another check to Venomoth, but it also helps deal with Victreebel and Venusaur due to its Grass and Poison resistance and being able to resist their coverage options. It can also Defog reliably against Omastar and Golem with their incapability to hurt Crobat. Clefable also struggles against this Pokemon due to its combination of Taunt and Super Fang. I also think that Crobat will be a great mon with the upcoming slate, since they'll probably add Ground-, Fighting- and Fairy-types which can be checked by Crobat.

Last edited:

Mossy Sandwich

Gunning for the top
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
:bw/entei:
Pokémon: Entei
Niche: BW RU (Physically Biased Mixed Attacker, Priority, Substitute Calm Mind)
Stats: 100/115/100/100/80/85 (-15 HP, +15 Def, +10 Spatk, +5 Spdef, -15 Speed)
Type: Fire
Abilities: Pressure/(Inner Focus)
New Moves: Leaf Burst
Removed Moves: Iron Head, Stomping Tantrum

Descriptions: We already have some Water and Grass types so how about some fire? Entei is a dangerous physical attacker thanks to its Sacred Fires that are hard to switch into due to their damage and burn chance. It also has a powerful Extreme Speed, letting it revenge-kill pokemon like Venomoth and Stone Edge to hit Fire types that would resists Sacred Fire and be immune to its burn effect. However, it struggles to hit Dragon, Water and Rock types, the latter two especially due to usually having high physical bulk and the ability to hit it super-effectively. This is why, despite its lower special attack, it often has to make use of Hidden Power Grass to threaten those types. This is replaced with Leaf Burst here and made more viable through a higher special attack and no stat limitations. However, Entei can also make use of a Substitute+Calm Mind set due to Pressure+Enough HP to make 101 HP subs and better special coverage. It can setup well against unsuspecting special walls and quickly become a threat. Its speed tier of 85 is on par with Suicune and is enough to outspeed every pokemon that could be used defensively in the meta so far, letting it setup subs easily. Calm Mind also boosts its lower defensive stat, which means Entei may quickly become too bulky to take down easily. In short, Entei seems like a dangerous physical attacker at first glance, which it is, but can also run deadly mixed or special attacking sets.

:sm/jumpluff:
Pokémon: Jumpluff
Niche: SM PU (Sleep, Swords Dance, Support Pivot, Speed Control)
Stats: 85/95/80/55/105/120 (+10 HP, Def, Spdef and Speed, +40 Attack)
Type: Flying
Abilities: Infiltrator/Frisk/(Limber)
New Moves: Defog, Heavy Flip - Acrobatics, but doubles bp when the user is holding an item.
Removed Moves: None

Descriptions: Jumpluff is a fast pokemon with a surprisingly decent utility movepool including options such as U-Turn, Sleep Powder and Strength Sap. Everything else about it sucks though as you may know. First, an all-around buff to its stats, especially attack, helps make its bulk reasonable, its speed impressive and prevents it from being passive. Next, removing its Grass typing helps removes a lot of its weaknesses. Jumpluff doesn't make use of damage-dealing grass moves so, besides the Electric neutrality and Water resistance, it doesn't lose much from it. Defog can be used on the pivot set letting it help in the hazard game now while Heavy Flip gives similar benefits to Acrobatics as its main stab, but it lets it use Heavy-Duty Boots to perform its duty better. Finally, when it comes to abilities, it keeps Infiltrator meaning it can still use Sleep Powder and Strength Sap on Substitute users. However, it also gained Frisk which is useful to scout and Limber which allows it to maintain its speed and absorb Thunder Waves and Body Slams. All of these buffs alone aren't huge, but all of them combined with Jumpluff's already existing capabilities make for a premier Speed Control and annoyance mon. Swords Dance sets may not look too threatening, but Sleep Powder and Strength Sap can make it surprisingly difficult to halt. Don't underestimate Jumpluff.

Last edited:
:dp/lugia:
Pokémon: Lugia
Niche: DPP Ubers, Physical Wall
Stats: 80 / 60 / 130 / 95 / 105 / 105
Type: Psychic / Flying
Abilities: Pressure
New Moves: Aura Sphere
Removed Moves: none!

Descriptions: its dpp ubers lugia. known physical wall, wich use moves like Calm Mind, here it has STABs Aeroblast and Psycho Boost (un-dexit it please (: ), along with Aura Sphere to replace Hidden Power Fighting, wich it actually did use in its Life Orb sets.

:gs/furret:
Pokémon: Furret
Niche: GSC NU, Curse Sweeper
Stats: 85 / 105 / 105 / 45 / 105 / 100
Type: Normal
Abilities: Swap Around (this pokemon's special attacks go off of its Attack Stat.)
New Moves: Fur Ball
Fur Ball: Normal-type Gyro Ball
Removed Moves: Coil

Descriptions: apparently, in gen 2 NU, Furret was a good Curse sweeper, Fur Ball was added here to further boost this type of set's viability, and the bulk is here to help it set-up curse and sweep

:gs/meganium:
Pokémon: Meganium
Niche: GSC OU, Swords Dance Sweeper
Stats: 80 / 100 / 100 / 83 / 100 / 95
Type: Grass / Ground
Abilities: Technical (This pokemon's moves with 60 or less power heal it for 100% of damage dealt.)
New Moves: none!

Descriptions: sd sweeper meganium (real)

Last edited:
:bw/miltank:
Pokémon: Miltank
Niche: BW UU
Stats: 105/90/110/40/80/115 (+10 HP, +10 Atk, +5 Def, +10 SpD, +15 Speed)
Abilities: Scrappy, Thick Fat, Sap Sipper
New Moves: Power Tackle [100 BP/100% Acc Normal Move with no secondary effects. Replacement for Return.]
Removed Moves
: Power-Up Punch, Body Press, Play Rough

Descriptions: Miltank in DPP UU could serve two different roles. First was a slow behemoth sweeper: Between Curse, Heal Bell, and Milk Drink, Miltank could repeatedly set up Attack and Defense and keep itself healthy before sweeping through teams with Scrappy Return or Body Slam, moves resisted by only two types. The second role was as a fast and bulky support mon; it was the fastest Stealth Rock mon in the tier, and also packed Heal Bell to clear status from its teammates and Milk Drink for reliable recovery, which alongside only one weakness, two resistances to common attacking types with Thick Fat, gave it the longevity to set Rocks and heal statuses multiple times a match if need be. Between these two sets, Miltank was a threat to be reckoned with.

Being a Stealth Rocker who is actually fast--and not weak to Water or Grass like Golem and Omastar respectively--automatically gives Miltank a small niche in the tier, but it can do much more than that. Its buffed speed now outstrips every Pokémon in the tier (though that won't be the case for long, I bet) meaning it can put the smackdown on offensive menaces with poor physical defenses, Articuno and Venomoth, with its powerful Power Tackle--and its ability can neuter attacks coming back at it by halving Articuno's Blizzard spam or blocking Venomoth's Sleep Powder, so you can choose whichever ability helps out your team more! If you want to go the sweeping route, Curse Miltank is also a dangerous prospect; it likely won't be able to sweep teams solo thanks to Curse lowering its Speed and opening it to the powerful special attacks of the tier (along with the likely addition of a Steel type) but this cow can go crazy with a supportive team!

:bw/murkrow:

Pokémon: Murkrow (Eviolite-compatible)
Niche: Gen 5 NU
Stats: 80/110/62/110/62/111 (+25 to Atk, SpA; +20 to all other stats)
Type: Dark/Flying
Abilities: Insomnia/Smart Prankster/Super Luck [Smart Prankster is Pre-Gen-7 Prankster, i.e. works on Dark types]
New Moves
: Leaf Burst, Work Up
Removed Moves: Defog

Descriptions: Murkrow's vast array of status moves alongside decent attacking stats, decent defenses thanks to Eviolite, and an incredible ability in Prankster made it a threatening, if niche, utility Pokémon in Gen 5 NU (as well as Gen 5 RU!). Its most popular set was a boosting set of Calm Mind/Roost/Dark Pulse/Feather Dance, but it could run many others with moves like Thunder Wave, Taunt, Substitute, Foul Play, Brave Bird, Sucker Punch, and Heat Wave.

Murkrow in this Pet Mod would likewise be an unpredictable jack-of-all-trades, now with improved stats across the board to help it transfer well to an OU-level meta. It can once again be run in many different ways; as a setup sweeper with Calm Mind and the new Work Up, as an all-out mixed attacker with Heat Wave/Brave Bird/Sucker Punch, as a staller and stallbreaker with Taunt/Toxic/Roost. Of important note, it also packs priority Haze, which matches well against the current meta by halting the sweep of mons like Belly Drum Clefable, Swords Dance Venusaur, and Quiver Dance Venomoth.

[Note on the non-stat changes: Leaf Burst is there to simulate HP Grass, Work Up encourages the use of mixed sets, Defog is removed because it wasn't buffed to its current state in Gen 5, and Smart Prankster replaces Prankster because being able to mess with Dark types, most notably Mandibuzz, was very important to Murkrow]

Last edited:
:xy/hitmontop:
Pokémon: Hitmontop
Niche: XY RU
Stats: 80/105/115/35/110/70 (+30 HP, +10 Atk, +20 Def)
Type:

Abilities: Intimidate
New Moves: Rotating Scope
Removed Moves: Triple Axel
Custom Elements: Rotating Scope - Gen 6 Rapid Spin clone. If the target is immune to it, it has the effects of Foresight instead (doesn't do damage or remove hazards until it's used again)
Descriptions: The fact that Hitmontop managed to be an effective spinner in multiple generations by using Foresight will never not be the funniest thing to me, so instead of being boring and giving it Scrappy to mimic this, let's instead save it a moveslot and let it run Foresight and Rapid Spin in one slot. You still need to spend two turns to actually get the Spin off, but now Hitmontop can do what it always did while having an extra moveslot to fit some of the more niche options it had like Protect or Sucker Punch

:bw/misdreavus:
Pokémon: Misdreavus (Eviolite Compatible)
Niche: BW NU
Stats: 75/75/75/100/100/100 (+15 All)
Type:

Abilities: Levitate
New Moves: N/A
Removed Moves: N/A
Descriptions: If I'm gonna try to add a spinner that has to spend an extra turn to spin on Ghosts, then maybe I should add a Ghost-type to give that move a purpose. And, well, Gen 2 only has 1 Ghost-type, so Misdreavus will do. I was tempted to adapt the perish Trapping sets from Gen 2 or 3, but that sounds toxic, so have Gen 5 Misdreavus instead. Gen 5 Misdreavus ran both support sets with its deep utility movepool and Nasty Plot sets that took advantage of Ghost's good coverage. With a much better offensive typing in Ghost/Electric, that lets Misdreavus run Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt on Nasty Plot sets just like it used to and offers even more defensive utility with a TWave immunity and a useful Steel resistance (which makes sense because it bullied Stealth Rock Metang), Misdreavus can be a deviously versatile Pokémon. Just watch out for Knock Off, that exists now.

:ss/azumarill:
Pokémon: Azumarill
Niche: SS UU
Stats: 100/45/80/60/80/50 (-5 Atk)
Type:

Abilities: Huge Power
Descriptions: This is literally Gen 8 Azumarill. Adding Azu gives us a Fairy, which we don't have yet, and as well as a big physical wallbreaker. Luckily, we already have 2 Grass/Poison-types, so Azu likely won't end the world, but I did slightly lower its Attack just to make sure, since both Venusaur and Victreebel have meh defense stats

:bw/ledian:
Pokémon: Ledian
Stats: 85/90/80/50/110/95 (+30 HP, +55 Atk, +30 Def, +10 SpD)
Type:

Abilities: Prankster
New Moves: Brave Bird, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Fly Away
Custom Elements: Fly Away - Flying-type U-Turn
Descriptions: Ever since Baton Pass got banned everywhere, Ledian has had no real purpose in any metagame, with the best it could muster always being a dual screen set. So, let's capitalize on that tiny little niche it had and make it into a bootleg Tornadus and make it much better at setting screens. Anyone that's used Grimmsnarl knows the power of Prankster Screens, and it even still has STAB U-Turn to boot (in the form of Retreat), as well other utility like Encore, Taunt, and Thunder Wave. Can also run its gimmick Swords Dance set, with coverage over Bug Bite and Brave Bird over Acrobatics

:gs/piloswine:
Pokémon: Piloswine (Not Eviolite Compatible)
Niche: GSC OU
Stats: 100/100/100/80/60/50 (+20 Def, +20 SpA)
Type:

Abilities: Adaptability
Removed Moves: Ice Shard, Superpower, Stealth Rock
Descriptions: Bit of a weird one here because I have to remove some really important moves to make it work, but I like how simple GSC Piloswine is. It just sits there, takes hits, clicks STAB moves, Curse, or maybe Roar, then RestTalks when it's low, rinse and repeat. So, giving it Adaptability and more SpA to encourage running Ice Beam (or Freeze-Dry ig) gives it more of a reason to just run STABs + RestTalk and go to work

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
24 hour warning

Gonna give some feed back on some subs

Niche: BW RU
Stats: 80 / 85 / 92 / 85 / 92 / 91 (+20 HP +50 Def / SpDef)
Type:
Dark
Flying

Abilities: Insomnia / Super Luck / Prankster
New Moves: Parting Shot
Removed Moves:
Custom Elements: Fluff Feather (Item): If held by a Murkrow, its Def and SpDef are 1.5*. Cannot be lost due to another pokemon’s attack.

Description: Mukrow, when it was granted Prankster as a HA, carved out its niche by being the only pokemon bar Sableye to have a good utility movepool to abuse it. Having paper-thin defenses, he would always run Eviolite on these sets, which was at no risk of being knocked off since that move hadn’t been buffed or known the rise in popularity it has, hence the custom item. I’ve elected to give him parting shot because one of its tools against offensive pokemon was prankster feather dance, which I doubt he would use in a modern-day format. His defenses buffed to a level similar to that of Porygon 2, I think he can thrive thanks to his unique combination of Prankster and Roost, Defog, Twave, Taunt, Toxic and a plethora of other support moves which help him Stallbreak and have a meaningful defensive presence. It still keeps the same rather passive playstyle though, relying mostly on Foul Play and Toxic to deal damage.
:murkrow: is too strong atm. Its already decent bulk gets boosted further by an unknockable Eviolite and Prankster Roost + Parting Shot make it annoying and difficult to deal with. I'd say remove some of its bulk and Fluff Feather

:gs/furret:
Pokémon: Furret
Niche: GSC NU, Curse Sweeper
Stats: 85 / 105 / 105 / 45 / 105 / 85
Abilities: Swap Around (this pokemon's special attacks go off of its Attack Stat.)
New Moves: Fur Ball
Fur Ball: Normal-type Gyro Ball
Removed Moves: Coil

Descriptions: apparently, in gen 2 NU, Furret was a good Curse sweeper, Fur Ball was added here to further boost this type of set's viability, and the bulk is here to help it set-up curse and sweep

:gs/meganium:
Pokémon: Meganium
Niche: GSC OU, Swords Dance Sweeper
Stats: 80 / 100 / 100 / 83 / 100 / 80
Type: Grass
Abilities: Technical (This pokemon's moves with 60 or less power heal it for 100% of damage dealt.)

Descriptions: sd sweeper meganium (real)
:furret: struggles as a set-up sweeper in this meta. Although it's pretty decent on its own, it competes hard with Clefable, who is better offensively, but also has great defensive use. While I understand the reason to make it a good to make it a Curse sweeper, I don't think it works here as well. I think making faster would be enough, to make it a great AoA.
:meganium: is straight up outclassed by Venusaur and Victreebel, who both have either coverage or priority. I think it would be better by giving it a different typing while making it faster.

:xy/hitmontop:
Pokémon: Hitmontop
Niche: XY RU
Stats: 70/105/115/35/95/70 (+20 HP, +10 Atk, +20 Def, -15 SpD)
Type:

Abilities: Intimidate
New Moves: Rotating Scope
Removed Moves: Triple Axel
Custom Elements: Rotating Scope - Gen 6 Rapid Spin clone. If the target is immune to it, it has the effects of Foresight instead (doesn't do damage or remove hazards until it's used again)
Descriptions: The fact that Hitmontop managed to be an effective spinner in multiple generations by using Foresight will never not be the funniest thing to me, so instead of being boring and giving it Scrappy to mimic this, let's instead save it a moveslot and let it run Foresight and Rapid Spin in one slot. You still need to spend two turns to actually get the Spin off, but now Hitmontop can do what it always did while having an extra moveslot to fit some of the more niche options it had like Protect or Sucker Punch

:bw/misdreavus:
Pokémon: Misdreavus (Eviolite Compatible)
Stats: 70/70/70/95/95/95 (+10 All)
Type:

Removed Moves: Dazzling Gleam
Descriptions: If I'm gonna try to add a spinner that has to spend an extra turn to spin on Ghosts, then maybe I should add a Ghost-type to give that move a purpose. And, well, Gen 5 only has 1 Ghost-type, so Misdreavus will do. I was tempted to adapt the perish Trapping sets from Gen 2 or 3, but that sounds toxic, so have Gen 5 Misdreavus instead. Gen 5 Misdreavus ran both support sets with its deep utility movepool and Nasty Plot sets that took advantage of Ghost's good coverage. With a much better offensive typing in Ghost/Electric, that lets Misdreavus run Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt on Nasty Plot sets just like it used to and offers even more defensive utility with a TWave immunity and a useful Steel resistance (which makes sense because it bullied Stealth Rock Metang), Misdreavus can be a deviously versatile Pokémon. Just watch out for Knock Off, that exists now.

:bw/ledian:
Pokémon: Ledian
Stats: 85/50/80/35/110/95 (+30 HP, +30 Def, +10 SpD, Atk and SpA swapped)
Type:

Abilities: Prankster
Descriptions: Ever since Baton Pass got banned everywhere, Ledian has had no real purpose in any metagame, with the best it could muster always being a dual screen set. So, let's capitalize on that tiny little niche it had and make it into a bootleg Volbeat and make it much better at setting screens. Anyone that's used Grimmsnarl knows the power of Prankster Screens, and it even has U-Turn to boot, as well other utility like Encore.
:hitmontop: is nice as a spinner for its typing, but the issue is that it won't be really good when more Pokemon get added. It is pretty solid, but it could use a small buff.
:misdreavus: could also use a small buff. For the current meta, it would be great, but it will struggle once newer Pokemon step into the meta.
:ledian: is just bad. I get that the idea is a screen setter, but it is really passive outside of that and screens being the only niche that a Pokemon has is not good. While Mew doesn't have Prankster, it has way more options for a lead and it packs the longevity when holding Light Clay. I would try to make it better outside of screens setting.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
:ss/skarmory:
Pokemon: Skarmory
Niche: GSC OU (Physical Wall, Bulk Up Setup Sweeper)
Type:

Ability: Early Bird / Sturdy / Weak Armor
Stats: 75 / 95 / 150 / 40 / 60 / 70
Added Moves: Bulk Up, Dual Wingbeat
Removed Moves: Roost, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance

Description: Spikes, Setup and Rest. General Physical Wall and check to the annoying moth.

:ss/magby:
Pokemon: Magby (Non-Eviolite-Compatible)
Niche: SM LC (Belly Drum Sweeper)
Type:

Ability: Flame Body / Vital Spirit / Multiscale
Stats: 75 / 115 / 67 / 110 / 85 / 83
Added Moves: Drain Punch

Description: Belly Drum + Priority. Multiscale gives it some extra bulk to set up in a meta where it can't heal to full with Berry Juice. Can also be a mixed breaker idk.

:ss/piloswine:

Pokemon: Piloswine (Eviolite-Compatible)
Niche: SM NU (Defensive Tank)
Type:

Ability: Oblivious / Snow Cloak / Thick Fat
Stats: 120 / 120 / 60 / 50 / 80 / 30
Added Moves: None

Description: Niche says SM, but its been doing the same thing since Gen 5: tanking hits using its eviolite bulk and doing damage with its amazing STAB combo, also doubling as a revenge killer with STAB Ice Shard. This does that but with generally higher stats. Low speed to discourage Choice Band sets.

ViZar

your toast is burned
hold on, let me copypaste this

It's time to vote now! There is an extended explanation for the Voting rules below, but I'll provide you a TL;DR version.
  • Vote for a maximum of 8 submission (you can vote for less, but 8 is recommended)
  • 2 Self Votes are allowed but they can't be 1st place
  • Specify which sub you are voting for! Either by mentioning its niche or submitter

Voting is pretty easy to understand. You have to vote for 8 Pokemon (more or less votes will not count) and they have to be ordered (meaning the 1st place has more points than the 8th place) and Self Votes are allowed, but they can't be 1st place and you can only vote for yourself 2 times. When voting for a Pokemon, you should also mention its niche, cause this makes it clearer when a Pokemon has been subbed more than once. If there are two subs which cover the same Pokemon and the same Niche, then mention the name of the submitter as well.
Person A submitted: :venusaur::kangaskhan::chansey::zapdos::exeggutor::alakazam::moltres:(bw ru):starmie:(ss nu)
Person B submitted: :snorlax::charizard::starmie:(adv ou):articuno::arcanine: (This person only submitted 5 mons, which is okay)
Person C submitted: :blastoise::persian::beedrill::marowak::dragonite::slowbro::tentacruel::moltres:(bw ru)
  1. :beedrill: (ORAS UU)
  2. :Venusaur:(DPP UU) (SV)
  3. :Zapdos: (RBY OU) (SV)
  4. :moltres: (BW RU from Person C)
  5. :starmie: (ADV OU)
  6. :charizard: (SM OU)
  7. :slowbro: (RBY OU)
  8. :dragonite: (DPP OU)

You can vote for every submission, the vetoes have been adjusted. Voting will last for 3 days. Good Luck!

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:crobat: (ORAS UU) [ViZar]
:forretress: (ADV OU)
:Houndoom: (GSC UU) [SV]
:Wobbuffet: (DPP Ubers) [SV]
:raikou: (GSC OU)
:misdreavus: (GSC OU)
:magby: (SM LC)
:murkrow: (BW NU) [Zoroa2]

ViZar

your toast is burned
Servus! Here are our winners for Generation 2:

:rs/noctowl:

Pokémon: Noctowl
Niche: ADV NU
Stats: 100 / 50 / 50 / 96 / 106 / 70
Type:

Abilities: Insomnia / Keen Eye [HA]
New Moves: Flash Cannon, Steel Beam, Metal Sound
Removed Moves:

Descriptions: Before being blessed with Tinted Lens, Noctowl was pretty much just a Special Wall. However, it’s older builds have practically everything to wall the big scary in the meta rn, Venomoth. With a slight adjustment to its typing to allow it be able to help it wall more, Noctowl especially is a strong defensive answer to the likes of Venomoth, and can either try to fight back, or phaze moth out with Whirlwind. As long as you switch in this owl before it sets up to +3 it can pretty much answer anything moth throws it’s way. A small buff was given to Owl to make its Special Bulk and Special Attack a bit more prominent, and also kinda gave it some Steel moves to actually fit its adjusted typing.
:xy/crobat:
Pokémon: Crobat
Stats: 95/95/80/70/80/130 (550)
Type:

Abilities: Infiltrator / Overcoat (HA)

Descriptions: Crobat is a great Stallbreaker and Utility option in ORAS UU thanks to defensive profile and speed. Its typing and Flying STAB add another check to Venomoth, but it also helps deal with Victreebel and Venusaur due to its Grass and Poison resistance and being able to resist their coverage options. It can also Defog reliably against Omastar and Golem with their incapability to hurt Crobat. Clefable also struggles against this Pokemon due to its combination of Taunt and Super Fang. I also think that Crobat will be a great mon with the upcoming slate, since they'll probably add Ground-, Fighting- and Fairy-types which can be checked by Crobat.
:sm/jumpluff:
Pokémon: Jumpluff
Niche: SM PU (Sleep, Swords Dance, Support Pivot, Speed Control)
Stats: 85/95/80/55/105/120 (+10 HP, Def, Spdef and Speed, +40 Attack)
Type: Flying
Abilities: Infiltrator/Frisk/(Limber)
New Moves: Defog, Heavy Flip - Acrobatics, but doubles bp when the user is holding an item.

Descriptions: Jumpluff is a fast pokemon with a surprisingly decent utility movepool including options such as U-Turn, Sleep Powder and Strength Sap. Everything else about it sucks though as you may know. First, an all-around buff to its stats, especially attack, helps make its bulk reasonable, its speed impressive and prevents it from being passive. Next, removing its Grass typing helps removes a lot of its weaknesses. Jumpluff doesn't make use of damage-dealing grass moves so, besides the Electric neutrality and Water resistance, it doesn't lose much from it. Defog can be used on the pivot set letting it help in the hazard game now while Heavy Flip gives similar benefits to Acrobatics as its main stab, but it lets it use Heavy-Duty Boots to perform its duty better. Finally, when it comes to abilities, it keeps Infiltrator meaning it can still use Sleep Powder and Strength Sap on Substitute users. However, it also gained Frisk which is useful to scout and Limber which allows it to maintain its speed and absorb Thunder Waves and Body Slams. All of these buffs alone aren't huge, but all of them combined with Jumpluff's already existing capabilities make for a premier Speed Control and annoyance mon. Swords Dance sets may not look too threatening, but Sleep Powder and Strength Sap can make it surprisingly difficult to halt. Don't underestimate Jumpluff.
:bw/murkrow:

Niche: Gen 5 NU
Stats: 80/110/62/110/62/111 (+25 to Atk, SpA; +20 to all other stats)
Type: Dark/Flying
Abilities: Insomnia/Smart Prankster/Super Luck [Smart Prankster is Pre-Gen-7 Prankster, i.e. works on Dark types]
New Moves
: Leaf Burst, Work Up

Descriptions: Murkrow's vast array of status moves alongside decent attacking stats, decent defenses thanks to Eviolite, and an incredible ability in Prankster made it a threatening, if niche, utility Pokémon in Gen 5 NU (as well as Gen 5 RU!). Its most popular set was a boosting set of Calm Mind/Roost/Dark Pulse/Feather Dance, but it could run many others with moves like Thunder Wave, Taunt, Substitute, Foul Play, Brave Bird, Sucker Punch, and Heat Wave.

Murkrow in this Pet Mod would likewise be an unpredictable jack-of-all-trades, now with improved stats across the board to help it transfer well to an OU-level meta. It can once again be run in many different ways; as a setup sweeper with Calm Mind and the new Work Up, as an all-out mixed attacker with Heat Wave/Brave Bird/Sucker Punch, as a staller and stallbreaker with Taunt/Toxic/Roost. Of important note, it also packs priority Haze, which matches well against the current meta by halting the sweep of mons like Belly Drum Clefable, Swords Dance Venusaur, and Quiver Dance Venomoth.

[Note on the non-stat changes: Leaf Burst is there to simulate HP Grass, Work Up encourages the use of mixed sets, Defog is removed because it wasn't buffed to its current state in Gen 5, and Smart Prankster replaces Prankster because being able to mess with Dark types, most notably Mandibuzz, was very important to Murkrow]
:rs/forretress:
Pokémon: Forretress
Niche: ADV OU
Stats: 85 / 90 / 150 / 60 / 80 / 30 (+10 HP, +10 DEF, +20 SPD, -10 SPE)
Type:

Abilities: Sturdy / Overcoat

Descriptions: Forretress was a premier defensive Steel in ADV OU, with tons of role compression thanks to its access to both Spikes and Rapid Spin. It was also a good pick on Sandstorm teams, and so I've allowed it to keep its hidden ability in order to further that role (you never know when you'll get hit by Soak). In ADV, Forretress had enough physical bulk to run Special Defense investment, so I've boosted both its physical and special bulk in order to compete with an overall stronger modern metagame. While still being prone to chip, Overcoat/Sturdy in combination with improved bulk and an amazing defensive typing allows it extreme longevity in most games, and with its more modern tool in Volt Switch it becomes a great defensive utility pivot and complementary mon to Omastar.
:gs/houndoom:
Pokémon: Houndoom
Niche: [GSC UU] Sun Wallbreaker, Pursuit Trapper
Stats: 85 HP / 90 Atk / 65 Def / 115 SpA / 90 SpD / 95 Spe (+10 HP, +15 Def, +5 SpA, +10 SpD)
Type:

Abilities: Drought | HA: Early Bird
New Moves: Huntdown - Special Pursuit clone
Removed Moves: Nasty Plot
Descriptions: Houndoom in GSC had the niche of the strongest Pursuit in the game, being able to bully the hell out of Psychic and Ghost types. I sought to replicate that with Pursuit once again hitting off of it's SpA. In addition to Pursuiting foes, Houndoom was one of the first pioneers of weather abusers, utilixing a Sunny Day set to bully teams. Now we know Sunny Day is not very efficient, so I opted to just go Drought and let Houndoom go off as aformidable wallbreaker, who is unfortunately bullied hard by our sand setter SpD Omastar. I gave it some extra bulk because while its offensive prowess is not bad, its bulk for an offensive mon was just abhorrent, not being able to swap into any resists.
:ss/magby:
Pokemon: Magby (Non-Eviolite-Compatible)
Niche: SM LC (Belly Drum Sweeper)
Type:

Ability: Flame Body / Vital Spirit / Multiscale
Stats: 75 / 115 / 67 / 110 / 85 / 83
Added Moves: Drain Punch

Description: Belly Drum + Priority. Multiscale gives it some extra bulk to set up in a meta where it can't heal to full with Berry Juice. Can also be a mixed breaker idk.
:bw/entei:
Pokémon: Entei
Niche: BW RU (Physically Biased Mixed Attacker, Priority, Substitute Calm Mind)
Stats: 100/115/100/100/80/85 (-15 HP, +15 Def, +10 Spatk, +5 Spdef, -15 Speed)
Type: Fire
Abilities: Pressure/(Inner Focus)
New Moves: Leaf Burst
Removed Moves: Iron Head, Stomping Tantrum

Descriptions: We already have some Water and Grass types so how about some fire? Entei is a dangerous physical attacker thanks to its Sacred Fires that are hard to switch into due to their damage and burn chance. It also has a powerful Extreme Speed, letting it revenge-kill pokemon like Venomoth and Stone Edge to hit Fire types that would resists Sacred Fire and be immune to its burn effect. However, it struggles to hit Dragon, Water and Rock types, the latter two especially due to usually having high physical bulk and the ability to hit it super-effectively. This is why, despite its lower special attack, it often has to make use of Hidden Power Grass to threaten those types. This is replaced with Leaf Burst here and made more viable through a higher special attack and no stat limitations. However, Entei can also make use of a Substitute+Calm Mind set due to Pressure+Enough HP to make 101 HP subs and better special coverage. It can setup well against unsuspecting special walls and quickly become a threat. Its speed tier of 85 is on par with Suicune and is enough to outspeed every pokemon that could be used defensively in the meta so far, letting it setup subs easily. Calm Mind also boosts its lower defensive stat, which means Entei may quickly become too bulky to take down easily. In short, Entei seems like a dangerous physical attacker at first glance, which it is, but can also run deadly mixed or special attacking sets.
We got some great new Pokemon for the meta. The following slate will be the last slate that is "free for submission". What I mean is that, Slate 4 and onwards should focus on more competitive and meta related subs. Slate 3 will be the last slate, where you can add Pokemon that don't have a distinct place in the meta. And speaking of which...

:ss/sceptile::ss/blaziken::ss/swampert:
Slate 3: Moving Forward

Pick up to 8 Generation 2 Pokemon and submit any niche you want. The first post still provides a guide on how to submit.

Code:
[B]Pokémon[/B]:
[B]Niche[/B]:
[B]Stats[/B]:
[B]Type[/B]: [IMG]http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/.png[/IMG][IMG]http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/.png[/IMG]
[B]Abilities[/B]:
[B]New Moves[/B]:
[B]Removed Moves[/B]:

[B]Descriptions[/B]:

Submission will last for 5 days! Have fun!​

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
:rs/hariyama:
Pokémon: Hariyama
Niche: ADV OU
Stats: 140 HP / 120 Atk / 80 Def (+20) / 40 SpA / 80 SpD (+20) / 40 Spe
Type:

Abilities: Guts / Thick Fat (HA)
New Moves (relative to BDSP): Iron Head, Drain Punch
Hariyama doesn’t need too much changes to function well in modern generations, so it got increased bulk so it remained the bulkiest Fighting-type like back in Generation 3. Iron Head is added for a damaging Steel-type move with more power consistency than Heavy Slam, while Drain Punch is for self-substention.
Descriptions: Hariyama works as a prime Knock Off user that cripples walls, with very large base HP that makes Seismic Toss and Night Shade less effective against it. With Guts, it also serves as both a wallbreaker and status absorber as well.

:dp/seviper:
Pokémon: Seviper
Niche: DPP NU
Stats: 93 HP (+20) / 100 Atk / 90 Def (+30) / 100 SpA / 90 SpD (+30) / 65 Spe
Type:

Abilities: Shed Skin / Sheer Force (HA)
New Moves (relative to BDSP): Nasty Plot
Seviper is an attempt of being a mixed wallbreaker but only found success in DPP NU and on occasion, DPP UU. Increased bulk allows it to tank hits better, and Nasty Plot gives it extra oomph on the Special side. Sheer Force is to capitalize on its mixed offensive orientation. It have better bulk and Special Attack in comparison to Nidoking, but also moderately slower and lacks Ground-related weaknesses and resistances.
Descriptions: Seviper can fire off hard hitting moves from either its Attack or Special Attack stat, or even both, making it unpredictable. It can also utilize Switcheroo + Choice Scarf to screw over walls it might otherwise have difficult time to fight against.

:rs/cacturne:
Pokémon: Cacturne
Stats: 70 HP / 115 Atk / 60 Def / 115 SpA / 60 SpD / 105 Spe (+50)
Type:

Abilities: Sand Veil* / Prankster / Water Absorb (HA)
(Sand Veil - Old function removed. User takes 25% less damage during Sandstorm.)
New Moves (relative to BDSP): Power Whip, Leaf Storm, Lash Out, Grassy Glide, Taunt
Increased Speed and Prankster gives Cacturne better use of Spikes, and give revenge killing pressure with Destiny Bond. Taunt also ensures it will give a difficult time against non-Dark walls as well. It’s frailness remained to keep it in check. Finally, Power Whip and Leaf Storm gives strong Grass-type STAB for Cacturne to make use of.
Descriptions: In addition of bring a suicide lead for Spikes or as a set-up sweeper, Cacturne serves to disrupt any potential sweeper or wall alike. With Prankster, it can set up Spikes regardless of their opponent’s Speed, or set up Destiny Bond as an emergency revenge killer. The weaknesses it have, especially to Bug-type, as well as general frailness, means it cannot afford taking hits.

:rs/dustox:
Pokémon: Dustox
Stats: 80 HP (+20) / 50 Atk / 80 Def (+10) / 50 SpA / 140 SpD (+50) / 65 Speed
Type:

Abilities: Shield Dust / Compound Eyes (HA)
New Moves (Relative to BDSP): Stun Powder, Sticky Web, Sleep Powder, Reflect, Knock Off, Mirror Coat, Taunt
While it have master-of-none stats, the statline does indicate that it’s intended to be a wall, so I put emphasis on this. The buffed bulk and additional moves allows it to work as a wall much better. It actually did a variety of roles back in ADV NU, but I don’t want to increase the other stats to inflate it’s BST to unreasonable level.
Descriptions: Dustox serves as a role like it was most prominently back in ADV NU, with additional tools allowing it to disrupt potential threats. Compound Eyes gives it a niche of almost-always hitting Sleep Powder as well, making a severe punisher for switch-ins.

Last edited:
:sm/altaria-mega:
Pokémon: Altaria
Niche: SM UU (Defensive)
Stats: 75 / 95 / 130 / 90 / 75 / 80
Type:

Abilities: Natural Cure / Pixilate [HA]
New Moves: Wish, Cumulo-Crash
Custom Move: Cumulo-Crash - Normal Type Physical Attack, 100 BP, 100% Acc, 15 PP [Max 24], no additional effects

Descriptions: Mega Altaria has a lot of sets, while albeit similar, with a few key differences. The set this Altaria sub will utilize is its SM UU Defensive set, which can be utilized in one of two ways. with one of the alternate move choices, you choose to run either an attack, dragon dance, or defog, with the next move choice being generally between Heal Bell or Defog. So, within this single Defensive niche there are actually 3 ways to play: Mixed Offensive, Bulky Late Game Win-Condition (Ddance), and utility (Clerical or Defog). So, to truly represent this flexibility, here is my Altaria sub. Dragon/Fairy to represent its mega typing. Natural Cure represents Altaria's ability thats normally run pre-mega, plus it provides it a more defensive ability it could run for certain sets, especially the more passive ones. Pixilate is the Mega's ability, focused more offensively and supporting for offensive (Mixed or Ddance) playstyles. Its stats better reflect whats its built to do, with an emphasis on Physical Bulk, while still having respectable enough offenses to run its Ddance and Mixed Sets, while deemphasizing Special Attack (only slightly, since the niche has an option to run mixed) and Sp.Def to make it overall more focused into the whats typically run for this niche. As for moves, Cumulo-Crash is Altaria's answer to Return getting dexited, and it now gets wish to better support its offhand clerical utility alongside heal bell.

:bw/spinda:
Pokémon: Spinda
Stats: 150 / 100 / 60 / 60 / 60 / 30
Type:

Abilities: Own Tempo / Tangled Feet / Contrary [HA]
New Moves: Gyro Ball

Descriptions:
Step 1: Spinda
Step 2: Trick Room
Step 3: Contrary
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Spinda

Expect more to come

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lots of birds.

:ss/sableye:
Pokémon: Sableye
Niche: [SM OU] Defensive Pivot, Hazard Detterent
Stats: 50 HP / 85 Atk / 105 Def / 85 SpA / 105 SpD / 20 Spe (+10 Atk, +30 Def, +20 SpA, +40 SpD, -30 Spe)
Type:

Abilities: Magic Bounce | HA: Keen Eye
Descriptions: Sableye utilizes Magic Bounce to screw over hazards and help fortify Stall, a playstyle that has so far largely been nigh impossible to pull off in this metagame. Having a relatively bulky Magic Bouncer is in general really good for teams that want to spam hazard weak teammates, of which we have quite a few atm. Sableye also has decent bulk overall, which is very useful in general.

:dp/flygon:
Pokémon: Flygon
Niche: [DPP OU] Choice Scarfer, Mixed Wallbreaker, Choice Band
Stats: 90 HP / 115 Atk / 90 Def / 100 SpA / 80 SpD / 100 Spe (+10 HP, +15 Atk, +10 Def +15 SpA)
Type:

Descriptions: Flygon is a cool Pokemon thanks to its decent statline, tight knit but ever useful movepool and its great typing. These tools allowed it to be one of DPP OU's most versatile threats. I want to preserve all of its famous niches, so I simply updated its stats to better pull of these roles in a Gen 8 OU style format. We dont have much Pokemon that can pull off Scarf yet, and why anything else other than the OG Scarf user to introduce us. We lack Dragon types too so I think this will be particularly interesting to fill it out without Garchomp competing with it.

:bw/breloom:
Pokémon: Breloom
Niche: [BW OU] Wallbreaker, Choice Band
Stats: 105 HP / 130 Atk / 80 Def / 60 SpA / 70 SpD / 70 Spe (+45 HP, +10 SpD)
Type:

Abilities: Poison Heal | HA: Technician
New Moves: Low Swept - Gen 5 Low Sweep
Removed Moves: Spore
Descriptions: Breloom is defined by Spore. In every generation, its sets are all in some way defined by its use of tge move. All except for one. You see, due to sleep mechanics, Spore was banned from usage in the tier. Ironically, this is the metagame where Breloom peaked in success. So I wanted to explore how we could craft Gen 8 Breloom, emulating an era where its at its best even without access to its best move. Breloom gets a massive bulk increase, which heavily increases the usefulness of its Poison Heal defensive sets, while Technician sets can go hard with Bullet Seed, Mach Punch and og Low Sweep.

:sm/banette:
Pokémon: Banette
Niche: [SM RU] Prankster Utility, Wallbreaker
Stats: 64 HP / 135 Atk / 115 Def / 93 SpA / 83 SpD / 85 Spe (+20 Atk, +45 Def, +10 SpA, +20 SpD, +20 Spe)
Type:

Abilities: Frisk | HA: Prankster
New Moves: Poison Jab, Toxic Spikes, Copycat, Sludge Bomb
Descriptions: We lack Ghosts, but we have the means to check them, so I wanted to revitalize an old Gen 3 forgotten Mega Evo in Banette (Mega). Banette's main purpose in RU was to act like an anti meta tech versus offensively geared teams, so of course it needed some retooling to allow it to perform this role adequately especially in OU. Banette always used Gunk Shot, so making it a STAB option props u its damage output, and I gave it similar Attack to its Mega while heavily bolstering its bulk, which is how it will perform its anti offense duties. I granted common Poison moves it lacks and may want, and finally gave it Copycat so Prankster hijinks can ensue.

:rs/plusle:
Pokémon: Plusle
Niche: [RSE NU] Revenge Killer
Stats: 65 HP / 55 Atk / 60 Def / 105 SpA / 85 SpD / 135 Spe (+ 5 HP, +5 Atk, +20 Def, +20 SpA, +10 SpD, +40 Spe)
Type:

Abilities: Plus | HA: Lightning Rod
New Moves: Leaf Burst, Aurora Beam
Descriptions: We may need an Electric type, so I opted for the three options of native Electrics and decided to do this. Its supposed to operate as our resident speedster, with Plusle using its threat as the fastest thing in the tier to threaten our multiple Electric types that currently reside here.

:rs/whiscash:
Pokémon: Whiscash
Niche: [RSE NU] Defensive Pivot, Stallbreaker
Stats: 130 HP / 90 Atk / 73 Def / 88 SpA / 71 SpD / 60 Spe (+20 HP, +12 Atk, +12 SpA)
Type:

Abilities: Volt Absorb / Oblivious | HA: Hydration
New Moves: Jungle Healing, Stealth Rock, Taunt
Removed Moves: Dragon Dance
Descriptions: Every Whiscash set after Gen 3 focuses on DDance, but I want to add a defensive water to the tier, so I opted to lean into its classic Gen 3 defensive set. It swaps in, takes a hit or to and then swaps out into the appropriate hard counter, in classic pivot fashion. I granted it Stealth Rock, Taunt and Jungle Healing to sustain its utilitt and its underrated stallbreaking set from the same generation.

:bw/ludicolo:
Pokémon: Ludicolo
Niche: [BW NU] Weather Sweeper, Defensive Pivot
Stats: 90 HP / 70 Atk / 80 Def / 100 SpA / 110 SpD / 75 Spe (+10 HP, +10 Def, +10 SpA, +10 SpD, +5 Spe)
Type:

Abilities: Own Tempo / Swift Swim | HA: Natural Cure
Descriptions: Ludicolo is both a strong SpD Tank and a scary weatger sweeper, combining both into a varied and unique yet powerful option on any team structure.

Last edited:

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
:xy/exploud:
Pokémon: Exploud
Niche: [XY RU] Choice Specs, Special Sweeper
Stats: 104/101/63/101/73/98 ( BST) (+10 Atk & Spa, +30 Spe)
Type:

Abilities: Soundproof / Scrappy
New Moves: nada che
Removed Moves: nada

Descriptions: haha scrappy specs boomburst goes brrr

grudun
:ss/groudon: as :groudon-primal:
Pokémon: Groudon
Niche: ORAS Ubers
Stats: 75 / 105 / 105 / 105 / 85 / 90
Type: Ground / Fire
Abilities: Drought
Descriptions: simply put, Groudon is the king of ORAS Ubers, beeing mandatory on every team.

kogre
:ss/kyogre: as :kyogre-primal:
Pokémon: Kyogre
Niche: ORAS Ubers
Stats: 80 / 105 / 85 / 105 / 105 / 90
Type: Water
Abilities: Drizzle
Removed Moves: Water Spout
Descriptions: Kyogre isn't that far behind either, but not as good as Groudon in ORAS Ubers.

raquaza
:ss/rayquaza: as :rayquaza-mega:
Pokémon: Rayquaza
Niche: ORAS AG
Stats: 90 / 110 / 85 / 105 / 85 / 95
Type: Dragon / Flying
Abilities: Air Lock
Removed Moves: V-Create, Dragon Dance
Descriptions: thing's broken lmao

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
favourite mons incoming

:xy/swampert:
Pokémon: Swampert
Stats: 100/130/100/90/100/65 (585)
Type:

Abilities: Torrent / Damp / Swift Swim (HA)
New Moves: Refresh, Life Dew
Removed Moves: Flip Turn
Custom Item: Swamp Glue - Can't be knocked off. Only usable on Swift Swim Swampert.

Descriptions:

:ss/aggron:
Pokémon: Aggron
Niche: SS PU
Stats: 80/110/180/60/80/60 (570)
Type:

Abilities: Sturdy / Rock Head / Heavy Metal (HA)
New Moves: Shore Up

Descriptions:

:rs/latias:
Pokémon: Latias
Niche: ADV Ubers
Stats: 80/80/90/100/110/110 (570)
Type:

New Moves: Refresh
Removed Moves: Mystical Fire, Aura Sphere, Defog, Healing Wish, Draco Meteor, Psyshock
Custom Item: Nostalgic Dew - If Latias, boosts Special Attack and Special Defense by 1.2x

Descriptions:

:xy/gardevoir-mega:
Pokémon: Gardevoir
Niche: ORAS OU
Stats: 68/65/65/115/115/100 (540)
Type:

Abilities: Pixilate
Removed Moves: Mythical Fire

Descriptions:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)