My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (OU Sun Team)

The Team

Hello. I usually play shell smash teams, but recently, i got very interested in sun. I made this team and I was able to almost peak at top 100, but then I went on a loosing streak. A lot of it has to do with me being bad with sun teams, but my team can also use some tweaking. Please help me with fixing my team to cover as many threats as I can :D EVERY member is replaceable if it means making the team better (except ninetales of course). At the moment, this team is focused on wall breaking with with Darmanitan Flare Blitzing to set up Sawsbuck to victory. My team is named after a Kanye West album.

IN-DEPTH LOOK!
Dark Fantasy (Ninetales) (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Drought
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SAtk / 20 SDef / 108 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Sunny Day
- SolarBeam
- Fire Blast
- Roar

Every sun team needs a sun starter. In my case, the starter is Ninetales. Ninetales is plagued with easily being the weakest of the weather starters. There are many things against it. It's faster than all the other starters so you will never have weather up first turn if you both start with your respective weather starters. Ninetales is also more frail than all the other starters, and that coupled with a weakness to Stealth Rocks really makes him difficult to keep alive. Finally, Ninetales has far less usable sets than the other weather starters. Regardless of all of the disadvantages, I still chose to use sun because it's fun.

Anyways, Sunny Day tales is my favorite Ninetales set by far. I feel that it is currently the strongest Ninetales set, and It allows me to put heavy aggressive pressure on my opponent. This is perfect because it fits my play style perfectly. Now for an explanation of the move. Sunny Day allows me to predict incoming weather switches and punish accordingly. This allows me to get ahead of the weather war by forcing their weather starter to take more residual damage by switching in fear of taking a super effective move. Despite the popularity of Sunny Day Tales, people are still taken surprise by this and it's hilarious. SolarBeam is there to combat the slew of water types in this metagame. It is mostly used to dent Politoad and Rotom-W, both of which are 2HKOed. It's especially saucy on Politoad when you predict the switch and Sunny Day, and then threaten a Solar Beam. Fire Blast is there for STAB and to destroy foes who do not resit fire. Due to max SpA, Fire Blast WILL hurt a LOT. Finally, Roar is there to phaze out sweepers as well as to add residual damage to other weather starters. The ideal play would be to predict the incoming Ttar or Toad and Sunny Day, and then when they switch out and reswitch in for weather, I roar so they take more damage.

So Appalled (Forretress) (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Spikes
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rapid Spin

After opting to use sun, I knew for a fact that I needed a spinner. Without spinners, my Pokemon will all die too fast because fire types are weak to rocks. I chose Forretress because he is the bulkiest spinner. So here it is, Forretress is my hazard support and spinner. Forretress also does double duty by serving as my dragon move absorber and check to Landorous/Gliscor. He is really a great Pokemon and I use a really really unique set.

Rapid spin is needed
to keep Ninetales and Darmanitan healthy. Taking 25% damage per switch is too much, and without a Spinner, there is no way I'd win the weather war. Next move I chose was Spikes. Spikes is there to help me win the weather war by tacking on extra damage here and there. For the attacking moves, I chose Volt Switch to regain momentum upon switching. Volt Switch not only scouts, but it's also a weak check to Gyarados of sort. Finally, the last move was Hidden Power [Ice]. This is a big surprise to people and they don't expect it at all. Hidden Power [Ice] 2HKOs Dragonite (with Marvel Scale broken) and Salamence. This can work to my favor if I have sturdy in tact and they think i'm set up bait and try to dragon dance on me. The main positive though, is to check Landorus and Gliscor. Landorus can not do anything to Forretress except U-turn out. This is important because Scarflandorus wrecks my team. Gliscor can't do anything either because Forretress shrugs off Earth quakes and is resistant to Toxic. Acrobat can hurt a little though, but HP Ice usually deals with it. I am currently testing Gyro Ball and Pain Split to see if I can check Terrakion (Gyro Ball) or survive better (Pain Split).

Runaway (Dugtrio) (M) @ Focus Sash Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Sucker Punch
- Reversal

After having my sun starter and spinner, I needed my trapper. This is the insurance policy against Pokemon that gives sun abusers problems. This mostly refers to Tyrannitar and Heatran (and Magnezone to an extent, which can mess Forretress up). Dugtrio immediately came up as the premier trapper. The best part is that he can also set rocks up.

I chose Stealth Rocks as the first move because no team is complete without it. The residual damage also helps with the weather war. Earthquake is here because it OHKOs Heatran, which is necessary because it's one of the only pokes who can stop my Flare Blitz spamming. Sucker Punch is there to stop Latias/Latios/Alakazam/Psychis in general and to tack on a little extra damage before I die against scarfed pokes. Finally, Reversal is chosen to tear Ttar apart. Against Ttar, I stealth rock as he breaks my sash, OHKO with Reversal, and then hit the switch in as I die. Dugtrio is really amazing. Dugtrio replaced Mamoswine, which is seen below.

Mamoswine (M) @ Focus Sash Trait: Snow Cloak
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock
- Endeavor

Gorgeous (Lilligant) (F) @ Life Orb Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 32 HP/ 252 SAtk / 32 SDef / 192 Spd
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Sleep Powder
- Healing Wish

After choosing my weather support, I dedicated my last 3 slots to sun abusers. Every sun team needs sun abusers. I didn't just want 3 sweepers, because I'd get walled pretty hard. I decided on 1 Utility, 1 Sweeper, and 1 Wall Breaker. I chose Lilligant as my utility because not only is he the best sun utility pokemon, he is also one of the best sun abuser period.

Max special attack is used for one thing: Leaf Storm. Leaf Storm is a OHKO on Politoads who think they can survive. This is really fantastic because it catches so many different people by surprise. Leaf Storm also wrecks the following Pokemon: Rotom-W, Milotic, Tentacruel, Vaporeon, etc. Leaf Storm isn't even limited to water types. It OHKOs Terrakion (yay!). It also hits Gliscor, Landorous, and Tyrannitar pretty hard. Great move. Hidden Power Rock is chosen to keep enemy Volcaronas in check. It can also pick off weakened dragons, but it's mostly there for Volc and fires. Sleep Powder is used to disable one of my opponent's Pokemons at crucial times. It has saved me multiple times and the only con is 75% accuracy. Finally, Healing Wish is used to keep my Darmanitan Flare Blitzing longer or to keep my Ninetales alive to keep the weather war going. The ultimate supporter.

Monster (Sawsbuck-Summer) (M) @ Life Orb Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 140 HP / 252 Atk / 116 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Nature Power
- Horn Leech
- Double-Edge
- Swords Dance

My newest addition. He's frail but he works and he finally brought the excitement to my team. I've always been an offense player and he does this perfectly. With Lilligant as support, Sawsbuck is my initial sweeper.

I chose ada
mant+max attack so he can just dent people unboosted. Double-Edge is there because after a Swords Dance, it will OHKO anything neutral. It also hurts unboosted. I used to have return, but once I switched to Double-Edge, I never looked back. It OHKOs so many threats it's ridiculous. Nature Power is there because it acts like Earthquake on wifi, which lets me kill fire types. Horn Leech gets rid of pesky water types and lets me recover health, which is really important for Life Orb recoil. It also allows me to check Politoad and Tyrannitar outside of sun. Finally, Swords Dance is there for when I have the rare occasion to setup and get greedy.

I changed the nature to Jolly and modified the EVs to outspeed Adamant Lucario in neutral weather.

Power (Darmanitan) (F) @ Choice Scarf Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

The wall breaker. He is named Power for one reason: He's damn powerful. He is there to break the mid game wide open to allow Sawsbuck to go ham.

Out of all the Darmanitan sets, Choice Scarf is easily the best. Scarf Darmanitan is amazing. I originally had choice band, but that was being too greedy. Flare Blitz is the reason why I chose Darmanitan. It's the very definition of power.
It pretty much OHKOs anything not resistant to fire in the sun and also OHKOs some pokes that resist fire. U-Turn is there to allow me to scout my opponents and to regain momentum. Rock Slide takes down opposing flyers and fire types and allows me to check DD Dragonite to an extent. Finally, Earthquake destroys rocks and steels. Darmanitan works really well with Lilligant, because Healing Wish essentially gives him a second chance to flare blitz and not very many teams can survive 2 rounds of flare blitzing.

Well, that's my team. Please pick apart EVERYTHING and rebuild this team again from the ground up so it stops sucking.

Importable!

Gorgeous (Lilligant) (F) @ Life Orb Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 32 HP / 32 Def / 252 SAtk / 192 Spd
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Sleep Powder
- Healing Wish
Monster (Sawsbuck-Summer) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 140 HP / 252 Atk / 116 Spd
- Nature Power
- Horn Leech
- Double-Edge
- Swords Dance
So Appalled (Forretress) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Spikes
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rapid Spin
Dark Fantasy (Ninetales) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 144 HP / 36 Def / 252 SAtk / 76 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Sunny Day
- SolarBeam
- Fire Blast
- Roar
Runaway (Dugtrio) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Arena Trap
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Sucker Punch
- Reversal
Power (Darmanitan) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Okay, this may or may not work, but I think I may have found a way to group Mamoswine and Forretress together. Donphan is your solution. Currently, you don't have a single Rock resist, in a metagame filled with Tyranitar, and half your team is weak to Rock. Forretress can spin for you, but while you spin away Stealth Rock, your opponent is switching in a setup sweeper. They boost while you try to switch out or attack (Forretress can't hit, don't bother), and then hurt at least something on your team really bad. Donphan doesn't have this problem, because he has an awesome attack stat that he can abuse with ease, forcing switches to spin on, while nailing certain Dragons with a priority Ice Shard. The set I reccomend is this.

Donphan @ Leftovers
Adamant
Sturdy
252 HP, 252 Attack, 4 Defence

Earthquake
Ice Shard
Stealth Rock
Rapid Spin

Nobody is going to want to try setting up on Donphan, because if said sweeper avoids or resists Earthquake, Ice Shard will hurt. A lot.

"But wait!" you say. "Donphan can't beat Dragonite, and I need to be able to check that!" Not a problem, as by combining Mamoswine and Forretress, you now have a spot open for another Pokemon. I reccomend Cloyster. Cloyster's huge defence stat will let you soak up an attack from Dragonite, and you can set up with Shell Smash, or just plain out 0HKO with Icicle Spear. The latter is more reliable, as if Dragonite tries to nab another Dragon Dance, Jolly Dragonite will be faster than Cloyster with a Shell Smash. Cloyster also helps your team out by wrecking special walls, which can hinder a Volcarona sweep. Here's the set I reccomend.

Cloyster @ White Herb
Naive
Skill Link
8 HP, 252 Attack, 248 Speed

Shell Smash
Icicle Spear
Rock Blast
Hidden Power Fire

HP Fire is an odd move, but since a Water move is out of the question, Fire is the next best, letting you 0HKO Scizor and Ferrothorn, while bashing Skarmory hard as well, who would otherwise wall Cloyster rather well.

Hey :)
Nice sun team,
As Blacklight had said, I would definitely recommend a Donphan over Forretress because set up Sweepers can be a major problem. Donphan also checks Dragonite who could rape this team if he set up.

Also, give your Ninetales Will-o-Wisp. To solve your Roar problem, I would recommend Heatran over Darmanitan or Volcarona. Heatran is what completes this team. 4 of your 6 Pokemon can't take fire hits, and Heatran solves this. He also checks dragons.
Here's the set I would recommend.

Heatran @ Air Balloon
252 Spa, 252 Spe, 4 Def
-Fire Blast/Lava Plume
-Earth Power
-Stealth Rock
-Hidden Power Ice

Hope I helped :)

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I've got a few suggestions.

Mamoswine is cool and all, but I think your team would benefit more from something that would help you win weather wars and beat specific troublesome mons. I reccomend trying out a Dugtrio in its place:

Dugtrio (M) @ Focus Sash / Expert Belt
Trait: Arena Trap
- Reversal
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge / Substitute

Dugtrio is really helpful for sun teams, for the simple reason that it can take out opposing weather, and keep the sun up. Focus Sash will let you set up Stealth Rock against Tyranitar, and then OHKO it next turn with a full power Reversal, assuming that it attacked you (If it doesn't attack you still beat it). Dugtrio plays a similar role to Mamoswine, so it isn't a major loss, but you gain the ability to trap pokemon, which is very important for sun teams.

What are the special defense EVs doing on Forretress? To be honest, if it's mainly going to be switching in to physical moves, like Outrage, and you'd be better off with a spread of 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD. This will give forretress an easier time switching in and taking powerful physical hits, which is what it usually does. With most special attacks, it's either going to take pathetic damage from them or be OHKO'ed, so investing a huge amount in special defense isnt all that necessary

Good luck with the team, I hope I helped.

ill try dugtrio out, thanks!

But now how do i check dragons?
Replace Mamoswine with the previously stated Donphan, but run Stone Edge over stealth rock, this still gives you the ice priority, but with much needed Rapid Spin because you want to switch your Forretress for the previously mentioned Dugtrio, though I prefer sucker punch in the last slot. Finally replace Darmanitan with a Heatran, any one really. I'm actually using a sun abusing set

Heatran @air balloon or Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Hp/ 252 Satk/ 252 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Earthpower
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Ice
- Solar Beam

bump!

And i was playing around with some movesets, and i found out that replacing mamoswine for dugtrio made weather wars with sand a LOT easier at the cost of hitting ice mons, so i found a gimicky yet hilarious solution: HP Ice on Forretress LOL. It 2hkos dragons locked in outrage so its hilarious.

I recommend Gyro Ball over HP ice. First off, it allows for more bulk instead of wasting it on SpA. Also, it does virtually the same job as HP ice. Most dragons locked into Outrage or just attacking, have a dragon dance or two up, and if not, have max speed EVs. Gyro will be hitting at extremely high power, and is capable of hitting Dragonite after a DD for 45% and cleanly 2hkoing Haxorus and Salamence after a DD. It also does things that HP ice cannot, such as hitting Espeons that switch in on a predicted hazard for 2hkos, and anything fast, as well as OHKing Terrakion. Anything with over 110 base speed that doesn't resist Gyro Ball is basically 2hkoed.
And my second suggestion is to give Sawsbuck 150 speed EVs to ensure outspeeding Scarf Latios in the sun, and use the other 102 EVs somewhere else to give you more bulk. As without sun, 95 base speed under Adamant nature is not enough to outspeed any threats that you can kill, and under the sun, you have too much speed and pretty much nothing will outspeed you.

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Hey,

A minor rate right now, but you only need 76 SpA EVs to 2HKO the dragons and Gliscor on Forretress. I also agree with placing the 102 EVs leftover on Sawsbuck into HP. This allows you to survive Bullet Punch off Scizor even with 3 layers of Spikes.

I realize that this has been mentioned already, but I wanted to stress that Will-o-Wisp would be a positive boon on Ninetales.

I actually run a Sun team myself, and I find that opposing weather teams like to switch in Politoed and Ttar against Ninetales, since they usually check it nicely. This gives you two reasons to fun WoW:
1. Ninetales needs it. Sun teams often need to play around opposing weather teams, relying on residual damage to wear down the opposing weather lead. Even the Sunny Day set gets a lot of help from this, and finds a lot more use for WoW than it does for Roar (or you could use both moves and turn your Ninetales into a status shuffler). Also, by using WoW early and saving Sunny Day for later, you can bluff another Ninetales set. It also cushions physical attacks from foes like Specially Defensive Ttar, etc.
2. Your opponents will give you opportunities to do this. Politoed and Tyranitar both have type and weather advantages against the fiery fox, meaning that many opponents are rather prone to sending in their dinosaurs, frogs, and rather carelessly. I find that people seem to treat these two (and other Pokes) as hard counters to Ninetales rather than checks, making it easy to punish them on the switch. In fact, it was this very practice that led to the genesis and success of the Sunny Day set. Sand and rain players generally don't guard their weather starters as closely when Ninetales is around until they realize you're packing Sunny Day.

Hope that helps. ;)

I recommend Gyro Ball over HP ice. First off, it allows for more bulk instead of wasting it on SpA. Also, it does virtually the same job as HP ice. Most dragons locked into Outrage or just attacking, have a dragon dance or two up, and if not, have max speed EVs. Gyro will be hitting at extremely high power, and is capable of hitting Dragonite after a DD for 45% and cleanly 2hkoing Haxorus and Salamence after a DD. It also does things that HP ice cannot, such as hitting Espeons that switch in on a predicted hazard for 2hkos, and anything fast, as well as OHKing Terrakion. Anything with over 110 base speed that doesn't resist Gyro Ball is basically 2hkoed.
And my second suggestion is to give Sawsbuck 150 speed EVs to ensure outspeeding Scarf Latios in the sun, and use the other 102 EVs somewhere else to give you more bulk. As without sun, 95 base speed under Adamant nature is not enough to outspeed any threats that you can kill, and under the sun, you have too much speed and pretty much nothinill outspeed you.
I agree with the sawsbuck change but for forretress, I feel that hp ice is needed. This is because I have far less problems with dragons than gliscor. I will test gyroball though but with hp ice on lilligant over hp rock.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Nice offensive sun team, AznSeal! Darmanitan is such a force in the Sun, and it's surprising it's not utilized more often. Combined with the support of Dugtrio, Lilligant, and Forretress, Darmanitan really shines. Sawsbuck is great for revenge-killing dragons, whereas Lilligant breaks down Rock-types and Water-types, paving way for Flare Blitz spammage.

However, I have a couple of EV suggestions that may prove useful:
  • 32 HP / 32 Def on Lilligant instead of 64 SpD: 32 HP gives Lilligant 289 HP, a LO number, while the extra Def EVs allow Lilligant to more comfortably survive a CB Bullet Punch from Scizor
  • Max Speed on Sawsbuck: You would want to speed-tie with opposing Sawsbuck.
  • Drop Forretress's SpA EVs to 60: this is all it needs to establish the necessary 2HKOs on Dragonite, Landorus, and Gliscor. The extra EVs should go to Defense.
  • 144 HP / 36 Def / 252 SpA / 76 Spe; Timid Nature on Ninetales: With Timid Nature Ninetales outrun Lucario, and it can survive a +2 LO ExtremeSpeed to finish Lucario off with Fire Blast. Since you don't have much answers to Lucario other than a Dugtrio with its Sash intact, having another check (albeit a shaky one) would be desirable.
  • Fire Punch over Rock Slide on Darmanitan. Flare Blitz already hits the Dragon-types hard enough to make Rock Slide rather redundant. With Fire Punch, you attain another powerful spammable move that doesn't burn Darmanitan's HP.

You have quite a weakness to SD Lucario, which can set up on Forretress to proceed to OHKO your mons with Close Combat / ESpeed with Rocks. OTR Reuniclus can also be problematic, as none of your mons take its hits well. LO Lilligant can possibly survive a hit at full-health to retaliate with LO Leaf Storm.

You could possibly add a Sableye over Sawsbuck to deal with these threats, but then you lose quite an important revenge-killer to the likes of QD Volcarona, Chloro Sweepers, and Dragons in the process, so I oppose this. Lucario and OTR Reuniclus are one of those mons where you have to play around with - ie not letting them easily set-up on Forretress.

Good team, AznSeal :)

I made some changes based on previous rates, but i'm still struggling with a few threats

SD Lucario
Heavy Stall teams
DDNite

I tried changing Sawsbuck's spread to outspeed Adamant Lucario in neutral weather, but after a SD, it stomps everyone on my team.

DDNite is still trouble, but i guess that's more due to it being really really good.

I want to change Forretress to defensive Cloyster, but then I'd lose the toxic spikes resistence. Donphan's also a good choice but the problem with toxic arrises once again (especially with the rise of toxic stall gliscor)

I'm thinking of something like Forretress with HP Ice, Volt Switch, Earth Quake, and Rapid Spin, but then i'd need spikes >___________>

Help?

Well the reason why Forretress runs EQ and Volt Switch is to escape from Magnezone or prevent it's set up. So you'll only need one of those two, pick and choose.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sunny Day Chandelure will fit over Darmanitan's spot. Timid Chandelure is faster than Adamant Lucario, and it resists all of Lucario's priority moves. It also provides this team a secondary Sunny Day Sweeper. Scarf Heatran is also another option to try out, as it can also provide a secondary Dragon resist to revenge-kill Dragonite and Haxorus. Scarf Heatran may make you more vulnerable to stall, though.
Chandelure @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
- Fire Blast
- Sunny Day
- SolarBeam
- Hidden Power Ground

You could try Calm Mind over either SolarBeam or HP Ground to make Chandelure less of a stall-bait

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse / Overheat / Will-O-Wisp

An alternative option is to remove Sawsbuck for Scarf Jirachi or Scarf Metagross. They can both revenge kill Lucario with a Sun-boosted Fire Punch and EQ, respectively, while they both have Ice Punch to take out Dragonite. Scarf Landorus is also bulky enough to survive +2 LO ExtremeSpeed even after SR most of the time, while also checking Dragonite. Jirachi, Metagross, and Landorus provides some solid offense against Sand teams as well. Losing Sawsbuck may make this team more vulnerable to QD Volcarona sweep, though.
Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SpA)
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- U-turn / Trick

Metagross @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Clear Body
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SpA)
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Trick / Pursuit / Zen Headbutt

Landorus @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Force
Naive Nature (+Spe, -SpD)
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power Ice
- Stone Edge / Rock Slide

Keep Sawsbuck Adamant with max Speed; the Sun should be up for Sawsbuck to beat Lucario anyways. It would be more pertinent to make Ninetales faster than Lucario with the spread I provided above. Giving EQ on Forretress doesn't really help, since it wont kill. You're better off Volt Switching to one of the mons suggested here to take it out.

It sucks that you need to replace Darmanitan or Sawsbuck to deal with these threats, but I hope it works out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)