My Engagement :o!

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Over the past few months (years) I've been rather absent from Smogon, and those of you who know me well know I've been 'courting' a girl for such a time and things were going quite well.

Since I do have several good friends from the community that I don't talk to over AIM (or text message if your name is Tekky!), I figured I may as well post here as I'm excited anyway:

I am happy to announce my engagement, which happened yesterday evening, July 25th, 2008, to Kristy Gail S. (Removed for stalkers ;o). The wedding should be in mid-late 2010. =)

Thanks for being such great friends, cohorts, and drinking buddies (when the need arose) over the years, and for continuing to do so. I don't plan on disappearing just because of marriage.

Mike

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
oh my god Congratulations skarm!! You'll treat her well =) And Jeez big gap before the wedding lol.
Kristy's brother is getting married next July. We want to leave a lot of room on either side not to steal any of their own moment. I also refused to get married in the winter. =)

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
congrats dude :D

also, just a thought:

[08:11:19] <+evan> man skarm is engaged
[08:11:21] <+evan> what the fuck man
[08:11:37] <Gormenghast> should i go
[08:11:44] <+evan> it feel like just yesterday he was beaten by that fat fuck Chris Darling with a fly Rayquaza
[08:11:47] <+evan> feels
[08:11:49] <Gormenghast> rofl
[08:11:50] <@Articuno64> lol
[08:11:57] <TsukiTourou> lol
[08:11:59] <Gormenghast> i hope he incorporated that
[08:12:02] <Gormenghast> in his vows

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Wow, congrats man!

Now comes that little depressing patch after these revelations where I think about how much younger than me you are..

Have a nice day.

umm...kristy gail s = kristy...karuka? o_O

anyways i had to find out on facebook man, what the flying fucking snorlax is that

oh and yeah, um..congrats yeah. =]

i'd also like to take this time to put in my bid for a best man nominee *whistles*

Ancien Régime

washed gay RSE player
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
congratulations, best of luck; i hope you can get your girl into pokemon haha.

(hopes to be the next married smogoner)

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Good job Skarm! Getting married to Bliss? Heh, just kidding buddy. I hope you enjoy married life whenever you get married in 2010. I hope you get married into bliss, instead of marrying Bliss itself. :P

Want to tell us how you proposed to her?

congrats skarm!

im trying really really hard not to try to make some sort of pokemon related joke. i thought you should know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)