my fantastic 1k (with haikus!)

Don't frequently post in a, forum, but...Hello everyone! This is blarajan. Though it seemed like a daunting task when I first joined, I somehow managed to reach my 1000th post! I really wanted to post a 1k, since my activity on Smogon has really been an enjoyable thing for me. I've met a bunch of really amazing people, who have made my time here something I won't forget. I'm really grateful for having the opportunity to meet you all, and that I even found Smogon and discovered what a shitty game Pokemon is! So thank you all, for making Smogon like my second home.

Of course, I'm going to being the cliché shout-out sequence that all 1ks are supposed to have. Unfortunately, I am terrible at remembering people, so if I missed you, please just let me know. I'll be happy to include you, so I apologize in advance if this happens.

aesoft
So I hear you like to program. Jokes aside, aeo, your replay viewer and Showdown are practically revolutionizing Smogon. Thank you as well for giving me my auth on Showdown, for explaining to me things when I had questions, and for taking my suggestions into consideration.

Man likes to program
I think he's quite good at it
Or is it a she?

ala
So you're kind of rude and really disrespectful =(. Nah just playing bro, you're funny as hell and really fun to talk to at Smogon Late Nights. You can be a girl, a boy, anything ;). Just depends on the mood ;).

ala is a big flirt
he likes all the boys and girls
but really just boys

Aldaron
I have absolutely no idea how this didn't get included and I'm really sorry bro. Anyways you've made a huge difference in my Smogon "career." Thank you so much for trusting me and giving me my drivers, and supporting/modding me (still not sure about that!) As much as you've trolled me, you're a good guy, and I'm really glad I get to know you.

Big ass stupid troll
Makes me say things I didn't
Enjoys little boys

Al Alchemist
When I got acquainted into the Little Cup community (which, by the way, is amazing), you were one of those people I aspired to get good enough to beat. I really enjoyed playing with you and talking to you when I was starting it out. I haven't seen you in a fucking long time though. We ought to talk again.

User of small pokes
They are all at level five
And will bite your knees

AndViet
Oh god bro there is just so much I can say about you. You tutored me in my last round of b101. You really wanted me to get more active on site and to try and participate more. And while you were quite excellent at what you did, what's more important is how close we got. I'm really glad that I got assigned to be your tutee, as you are one of my closest friends on Smogon and an absolute bro.

A fantastic guy
Kind of queer but that's okay
Where's your tutor badge?

Bloo
Well nowadays you are threatening me and my server punctuation. I really don't appreciate that. But outside of that, you're a really cool guy. I actually enjoy talking to you though you're a bit of a butt fucking penis licking (BAN ME PLEASE).

You hate periods
So you constantly mock me
Go eat some big dick

Bluewind
Another case of a person I don't know particularly well. However, I included you because you were my opponent for the finals of the Smogon tour. Making it to the top 16 of that was one of my crowning Smogon moments, so I had to include you since you beat me. Good games though.

Nigga took BW
But I came back in Advance
Fuck my DPP

Blue Star
My Brazillian buddy! One of the few of your kind that I am able to tolerate...y/n??? Nah but you're a cool guy and a good friend. Plus we have the same badges :D.

I swear the y/n
From your country is stupid
The answer's maybe

bojangles
It seems like just yesterday I was scrubbing the floors of Smogon headquarters with your infidel shoes on my back...nah but your rudeness aside, you're a cool guy. Have had a really good time talking to you on server and in staff. Congrats on smods bro.

Kind of a cool guy
Expects things to be kept clean
You don't pay enough

Charmander
You're another of the cool people I met when I got acquainted with the Little Cup scene. Just like Al, I wanted to get good enough to beat you. We never really got to talk that much, but I've had some great games with you and hope we get to talk more in the future.

Charmander goes rawr
When released from poke ball
It kind of sucks though

chaos
Sorry I banned you.

I banned the owner
Apparently that makes me
Fairly ban happy

Chou Toshio
We've had some fantastic talks on server. You're a really cool guy and I wish you the best of luck in life and with your students. Your bitchass Haiku thread is the reason I'm doing this tbh. I hope you realize that. Oh and the UU teams we make together suck.

Haikus were easy
I lack creativity
I hope you're happy

comatthew6
Another cool guy I met through Little Cup? We used to play scrabble together but Facebook scrabble sucks ass so let's pass. But you're a facebook friend. Which means we're like brothers.

Kind of a big nerd
Quotes smogon for statuses
On his Facebook LOL

DarumakkaImposter
Hey, you're a pretty new addition to my list of friends and acquaintances! But you liked my user title, and we've had a pretty fun VM wall going on. You seem to be excited in getting involved with Smogon, so I wish you the best in that regard. I also really like how we have similar music tastes, even though you're kind of talented =(.

Wants ADTR
I want to see that concert
Would make me jizz hard

DetroitLolCat
Hey buddy. You've been great to know on server, and I really enjoy talking to you in the main chat. You're really cool and it's been a blast. Copout I know, but I just realized I don't know you that well. Let's fix that!

You are a lol cat
Lol cats are just not funny
Be a lol tiger

Diana
What? Little Cup? I met you when I tried to get acquainted with the Little Cup community? Yes that happened with a lot of people. But I'm really particularly happy I got to meet you. Every conversation I've had with you has been a blast, and you're a really good friend. Get the fuck back on server or IRC though because I miss you greatly =(.

Little cup princess
Is horrid at Wyoming
Love you anyways!

doomvendingmachine
I was actually slightly intimidated by you when I started using Pokemon Online for the first time. I remembered you from Shoddy, and didn't actually remember anyone from my short time on Shoddy, so you being a familiar name put you on a high level in my noob head. But now I know you're a sweetheart so there's no problems there. I don't really talk to you enough though, so get the fuck on more frequently man.

Doomvendingmachine
Is but a vending machine
He ate my dollar

drcossack
I started getting into Ubers recently, so of course I've been talking to the great drcossack. You're a really good player and fun to bounce ideas off of. I hope I get better at this tier, because quite frankly, I am shit.

Uber uber ub
er uber uber uber
uber uber ub

elDino
So I had no idea who you were when you got mods. And I still don't =(. JK we're bros I guess but come on man. Niglets come at you, you stupid fuck.

I am a bad troll
I think I'm cool but I'm not
Only my mom laughs

Elevator Music
Woah more Little Cup people??? All this says is that the Little Cup community is full of a whole bunch of cool people. Emma is no exception. He's a bit of a dick muncher, but if you need a good Little Cup player, a cool guy, a good friend, a funny motherfucker...then you don't need to go any farther.

Always wins when we play
I don't like your dominance
Please eat less penis

ENZ0
You were a great guy to talk to in the tour season. I really don't know you all that well which is a shame. I'd really like to talk to you more, br0.

This haiku is meh
Since I don't really know you
You're pretty cool though

Eos
You're a really good friend bro. I've been talking to you on server for a long while, and you have been one of those people that I'm just really glad I know. Great, great friend, and thanks for helping me get my mod badge!

Jolly good fellow
One of my best smogon friends
Is a big (BAN ME PLEASE)

Faladran
Really cool guy. When I was starting to get into competitive Pokemon, I really liked watching your videos on Youtube. When I started actually getting to talk to you, though, I realized you were more than just a sexy voice on my computer. You're a pretty great dude, though I don't get to talk to you all that much =(.

Is Youtube famous
Makes him kind of a big deal
Where's my gen 4 team?

ginganinja
Honestly, my biggest problem with you is my inability to give you a nickname that makes you not want to choke me. But other than that, you're fun to talk to, and it's nice modding with you!

You don't like being
a gingivitis ninja
My nicknames are bad

Great Sage
Hey Great Sage! I don't really know what to say about you. You smash me in Challenge Cup. But you're also surprisingly cool, even though you're kind of a big fat dick! Thanks for helping me out on server though. I appreciate it.

Challenge cup cheater
I think you hack the server
To give you good teams

Haunter
Thanks for modding me man! I'm glad you trusted me enough to actually go out and mod me, and not even on my own nominations thread LOL. I've enjoyed talking to you, even though you're partaking in the traditional trolling of blarajan nowadays =(. Oh well, tis life, and thank you for getting me a badge!

Haunter thinks he's tough
Since he can ban me and stuff
Evolve, already

Hugendugen
YOU'RE PRETTY CUTE NO HOMO. Dashing~ But anyways, when you got modded, I had no idea who the fuck you were. But now that we talk, I know you're a pretty cool guy, and I'm glad to say that we're friends. Log on though you stupid, irl doesn't matter.

Creepy web stalker
Finds ginganinja's sister
What a fucking freak

iss
I met you through Little Cup. You're kind of a cool guy, but oh well. It's been nice playing some games with you, and I also really enjoy kicking you. It's funnnn.

jumpluff
I can't even describe you in this little shout out. It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you, and I'm proud to say we're close <3.

Smogon's poster girl
Everybody wants a piece
But mine is biggest!

Jupiter Djinn
When I started using the server, I thought you were an actually important person because you made your sentences so formal. Then I got to know you and realized that couldn't be farther from the truth. Though I do enjoy your company!

Grammar is the best
My punctuation is worse
Than your real grammar

Kefka Palazzo™
Hey bro. I don't really know how we started talking, but I'm glad we did. I generally agreed with what you said on forums, and now I talk to you on server. You're a pretty cool guy and fun to be around.

Kefka used blizzard
It was super effective
blarajan fainted

Kevin Garrett
I talked to you some during the tour. I'm glad you helped me out with adv and stuff else I probably wouldn't have made it to finals. And while I'm writing this, you agreed to help me in DPP, so thanks a lot! Congrats on your win and all that.

I don't like your name
I really hate basket ball
I think you're cool though

Lady Salamence
HEY I HEARD YOU'RE A GUY YOU'RE A GUY RIGHT? Just kidding. But I remember thinking you were kind of silly when we were in LC101 together!!! But outside of that, we actually talk now, and it's nice being friends =). You're really nice and our conversations are fantastic, so I hope we have more. Don't leave =(.

Lady Salamence
Needs a better pokemon
Dragonite is cool

Lamppost
You were that guy who tutored me some rounds ago. You weren't very good =(. But we never really talked much outside of that and it's a bit of a shame. We should talk more! Skype brah.

Is a shit tutor
I didn't get better at all
Oh well whatever

Limi
Hey bro. We've had some degree of issues when it comes to our modding, but I'd like to say we're doing a pretty good job now! Germany sucks and all but you're like the only cool person from that country, which is good. Glad we're bros but just don't slaughter India.

What the fuck nazi
We let him mod our server?
God we're just so screwed

macle
you're cool

Travis is hot
That is really all I'll say
Though Mark is hotter

McMeghan
You sexy Belgian fuck? Or are you French? I have absolutely no idea. Either way, you're an awesome guy, which is strange since the rest of your country (whichever it is) sucks.

Ew fuck escargot
But yummy belgium waffles
FUCK WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Methmite
Hey you're my first tutee! I hope I haven't been fucking you up too badly. I talked to you a bit on server before you somehow became my tutee, and I definitely like you. Cool guy, funny, and you fucking take notes which is absolutely incredibly. A+ tutee.

You are a baller
You shall make LC your bitch
That's not that hard though

MoltenKyurem
Eh we have some issues but if you fix that up I know we can be friends. Thanks for the RU help and it's nice talking to you when there aren't little problems.

You are a cool guy
Though you get annoying fast
Fix that and we're good

Nails
Dude you're one of my closerest friends on the server. You've just been such a cool guy. Great to talk to, great to bounce teams off of, always there to help me practice, amazing guy, amazing friend. I'm glad I got to meet you.

You help me practice
Though you suck too much to help
Thanks for the offer

Oglemi
You helped me out and did my GP checks for me! For that I am eternally grateful. I'm not going to lie though I am legitimately a procrastinating fuck. When there's work involved I just don't want to get involved =(. So thanks for helping me with that and other C&C related things when I was involved with C&C.

C&C is hard
How do you deal with that shit?
So much damn effort

Ojama
HELLO MY FRENCHY. You, like McMeghan, are one of the few of your kind that isn't just a piece of shit. Don't get me started on Brazil....But bro I just really enjoy talking to you, though our relationship is rather shallow. Let's fill it up and talk some more!

Losing to PO
How did you peak the ladder?
Must have given head

Poppy
Poppycock! I never used to talk to you until recently on IRC. I still don't actually talk to you that much, but I like you enough to give you a shoutout!! Congrats on your IRC hopness or whatever the fuck your position is called though.

If I'm blarajane
Then you're poppycocksucker
It is only fair

prem
You're one of those guys that I can safely say I am really good friends with. I'd like to say you're one of my closest on server, and in extension, on Smogon. I talked to you a bunch before the great server crash, but we really became friends (iirc) after that, and I'm really glad we did. I saw you get your mods, you supported me in getting mine, and I'm really happy I got to meet you. Even though you suck.

Prem sucks blara rules
I am the best Indian
This will never change

Raseri
Sup bro you suck bro just saying bro. Nah but. I got to meet you through our encounters in LC and I'm glad I did since you're a good guy and a good friend. Talking to you's always funny and we should more =).

I win in LC
I dominate in BW
What are you good at?

Ray Jay
Ray Jay Jay!! What's up. You're another one of those amazing LC people that I love so much =). You just need to admit that I'm superior to you in every way and I think we'll be good to go. But nah it's always fun talking to you and you've been a good friend. + we agree when it comes to LC so that's always a plus.

We do not play much
I always win when we do
Cause I'm just better

San Pellegrino
I actually have absolutely no idea when we started talking. I really don't. But we do nowish and it's cool. We're both LC tutors! :D. I think we might have started talking tour season but I actually don't know. If you could let me know I'd like that buddy.

San Pellegrino
Italian beverage? <== Is that seven syllables?
What the fuck are you?

SGV
Another incident of “I don't know where I got to meet you but I'm glad I did.” We haven't talked much recently, and your timezone makes that difficult, but when I see you, I think we should more. We played a lot together and I enjoyed teambuilding with you. Your UU team was cheap as hell j/s.

Hm so this one sucks
Building teams was funny
Weird Deoxys-D

ShinyAzelf
OH MY GOD SHINYAZELF AHHHHHH. I love you bro like seriously. You made me a MU before the great Smogon crash. You supported me in getting my mods now. But more importantly, you've been a fantastic friend, great to talk to, great to be with. Amazing guy right here, glad you came back to Smogon <3.

You're but a youngun
You have so much potential
Be the best farmer

shrang
Heh I've enjoyed modding PO with you bro, and talking to you and stuff. I was a bit surprised when you got your mods but hey, you definitely deserve them, and it gave me an opportunity to get to know you. Cool guy, good at ubers!

I used your team once
Sand All or something similar
I lost and blamed you

SJCrew
Hey bro. We've definitely had some absolutely amazing conversations, and I've enjoyed getting to know you. Congrats on actually being useful at things and TC and all that blah blah. But what you're best for is making absolutely fantastic teams centered around Infernape.

When we choose our mons
We don't go with shit like stats
We go with pure swag

Smith
AHH IT'S SMITH YOU GAY BOY. I have absolutely no idea how our relationship became what it is but it's a fantastic one nonetheless. You are just one cool cat, man. And our teambuilding? Absolutely fantastic. Don't know how you got that rater badge because they CLEARLY meant to give it to someone else. You are a piece of shit and I hope you die.

My god what is up
Why do you even exist?
JK I love you

Solace
Hello Solace. Our relationship has gotten pretty weird recently but I'm glad I can say throughout all of that nonsense we are friends =). Though seriously next time you need a rusty spoon, just ask me. I'll be happy to help =).

Dianna Agron
Is too good for you, woman
I'll be taking her

soviet
You're one of the few people I don't need something Smogon related to talk to, and the only one with my number!! I wouldn't have even met you, I don't think, if you didn't PM me and say you'd play XBL with me. And my god I'm glad you did. You've been such a good friend, I've talked to you so much, and it's been fantastic. So thank you for pming me that one time, since I don't know how my Smogon experience would be without you in it.

A bit of a dick
Our teams suck ass cause of you
You're pretty much shit

Steamroll
Didn't know you when you became mods but you're my close friend now and I'm glad to know you. Congrats on your two badges! You're a cool ass guy, and while we might disagree on some things and have our issues, I'm glad to say we're friends, seriously. Cool dude.

No like who is he?
I've never seen him before
Who is this Steamroll?

Stone Cold
STONE (BAN ME PLEASE) 22 AH. So I thought you were a dirty troll and tried to mute you and stuff but now I know the error of my ways. You were the first Smogoner I talked to on Skype, and a cool motherfucker to get to know otherwise. I hope shit goes well for you because you deserve it, though you are a giant asshole you know that? Fucking hate you.

You're bad because you're
Shit at GSC Ubers
What a bad tutor

Stunt
lol Stunt we've had a bunch of conversations about school. And about team building. And grades. And other weird shit that I don't even understand. Well I know if I have a funny team idea I like to go to you. You're a good guy and I hope your national merit and whatever stuff works out. Good talks bro.

So concerned with school
You'll get gray hair and wrinkles
At 16 years old

Taylor
Such a druggy. Seriously I think the first time we talked was a drug talk. Outside of that you're cool though and it's nice modding with you. But less drugs man less drugs.

Some marijuana
Add cocaine and some more shit
Taylor's afternoon

Texas Cloverleaf
Good friend. I've seen you and talked to you on server for ages. Glad to know you, I really am. Friended you on Facebook too, and that's an honor! Hope to talk to you some more, and thanks for mentioning me in your 2Kstory or whatever =).

Not even a texan
Your name is a fucking lie
Nor a cloverleaf

TheFourthChaser
Another mod, you're a bit of a dick, no one likes you, etc etc etc. JK you're alright I guess. It was nice talking to you tour time, and about DBZ xD. And when we're not arguing about our mod styles. All in all I kind of like you and stuff I guess.

You're a weakass mod
You wish you were strong but lol
You're hardly a mod

Tiffanyy
HI TIFF AHHH. Or xoxoTiffany or whatever. I really hate xoxo names btw. I don't remember why I started talking to you, but it was after laddering or something. You're such a cool person, though you're kind of young lol. We've been talking for ages and I've enjoyed doing it =). Really enjoyed it.

You're pretty funny
Though too many hax complaints
Mini Ojama

Tobes
Hey chill the fuck out seriously. Though tbh I think that's all we have. We never really talked much, but we both mod PO so I guess that's a start. We should talk some more!

Chill the fuck out bro
I have nothing else to say
This haiku is bad

TropiOUs
AH IT'S TROP OH MY GOD. Lol you're one of my better friends on server as well, especially since we've been talking for so long. You've been stalking my matches, and trolling the fuck out of me, and making insulting alts, and are kind of a complete and utter ASSHOLE, but I love you anyways bro. Was sad when you got banned or quit or whatever, but I'm glad you came back. Gonna play you on live soon~

What a goddamn troll
Seriously what the fuck
Why are you alive?

Woodchuck
Ahh I love you bro. That's really all there is to it. Another of one of my best friends. We make shit teams together, I love to abuse you on server, and yet you're just one of my favorite people there without a doubt. Glad we're friends, seriously. Amazingly good guy. Thanks for the huge mention in your 1k =).

How much wood would a
Woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck
couldn't chuck wood RAWR <==one syllable off, damn.

Yamata no Orochi
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YAMATA :D. Also one of my best best friends on server, thank you. Just for helping make my Smogon experience what it is, and for supporting me in getting my badge! I've enjoyed talking to you all the times we did, a fuck ton. Don't leave for a while bro cause I can't imagine Smogon without you. Seriously.

Your Touhou fetish
Is kind of disconcerting
And your fake sister

Zacchaeus
Where have you been bro? I haven't seen you in fucking ages and definitely miss you. You were right. MW3 is a shithole and Skyrim is fun as fuck, nice call there. I've missed talking to you and hope you get on server or irc or anything soon bro.

I really miss you
I'll abuse you on server
And it will be great

Zurich
Get a name change.

Yeah that's all you get
If you were NatGeo then
You would get more FUCK

So thank you everyone I listed. I'm sure I missed some people so if I did, let me know and I'll add you in. Thank you everyone on server who has made modding fantastic (when you're not all a group of dumbasses, of course). Thank you everyone for making my Smogon experience what it has been. It's been fantastic and I hope to stay around for more, and meet even more of you all! =).

Also to everyone it concerns, I did my best not to punctuate the Haikus. There is the occasional question mark though!

/end1k

did you just fucking capitalise the c in chaos you fucking ingrate i'll stab you until you bleed plasma out your earlobes

be tolerable for another 1000 posts, please

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Congrats on 1k Rajan, more to come man.

Fantastic thread.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well deserved BJ and thanks for the shout-out, bud.

more weed is definitely on the cards this xmas holiday. we all in?

Zurich
Get a name change.

Yeah that's all you get
If you were NatGeo then
You would get more
you were going well
with the haikus until you
fucked up zurich's last

line. Dammit. Also grats or w/e I'll keep posting those stupid things on facebook.

Gratz Rajanbla,

Prem sucks blara rules
I am the best Indian
This will never change

^ less stupid please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)