Tomaru (Togedemaru) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Tail/Iron Head
- Nuzzle
- Spiky Shield
- Zing Zap
My first fav pokemon. I decided to instead of making Togedemaru your typical level 1 endeavor smol pokemon i made him a paralysis spreader. Ofc being very fast helps too. Paralysis plus Zing Zap's 30% flinch is the thing i went for to get some luck on my side and annoy people. Iron head has 30% flinch too for more annoyance but i wanted to keep Iron tail to gamble a bit but you should go for Iron tail. Some notable things this Toge can pull off is soloing Mega Ray and Soloing Primal Kyorgre as long as they don't run earthquake and soloing Shaymin-Sky. Maybe get some chip damage off of Fire punch Primal Groudon. Primal Groudon is Toge's biggest weakness

Gengara (Gengar) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Cursed Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sludge Bomb
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Destiny Bond
My second favorite pokemon. Honestly i couldn't think of anything i could do with gengar, I just really liked it lol so i just went with will-o-wisp plus Hex and maybe get a cheese KO with Destiny Bond but that's about it. He's just here because this team just consists of my favourite pokemon and Gengar is one of them

Sazandreigon (Hydreigon) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dragon Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Roost
My third favorite pokemon. Hydreigon is the life support for togedemaru lmfao. It resists groudon's fire punch and is immune to groudon's ground moves and 2 shots most physical Primal groudon sets. Usually just send Hydreigon in whenever a ground or fire type appears when i lead Toge. Besides being life support for Toge, Hydreigon counters physic types and 1 shots most dragon types so that's that. Flash Cannon for coverage and roost for healing

Kaminata (Kartana) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Beast Boost
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
My fourth fav pokemon. Kartana is just here because i like it lol. Similiar case with Gengar but it's actually useful. If it could setup before Xerneas comes out then it could hopefully kill Xerneas before it sets up. It kills Kyorgre and that's about it. One more thing i'd like to mention is that in AG i do see many people pull some Smeargle baton pass team or Drifblim mimimize team and Kartana just counters them so hard. It sets up and just 1 shots them (Hopefully before they could baton pass). Smart strike does not check accuracy as a counter to the Drifblim set and Sacred Sword ignores stat boost for Smeargle and is immune to Spore/Leech seed

Marshade (Marshadow) @ Marshadium Z / Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab
My Fifth fav pokemon. Marshadow i usually use to counter stat boost team and most of the time I would prefer to run it with Focus Sash but you can run Marshadium Z if you really feel like it. Nothing much to say for Marshadow, Poison Jab to kill Fairies and maybe if you're lucky you'll get a poison in

Charlizardon (Charizard-Mega-X) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
My sixth and final fav pokemon and that is Charizard. Yes Charmander was my first starter pokemon, call me a basic b- if you want i don't really care lol, I grew up with Charizard and he has stayed as my favourite for a long long time now and I don't think it's changing soon. Ofc just your normal Mega X sweep set nothing much more to it
And this is the end. That's my poor attempt of trying to make a team of my favourite pokemon viable lol. Played a couple of rounds on Poke Showdown and it did pretty dang well. Ofc any setup team kinda dies to this team due to the existence or Marshadow and Kartana. Weaknesses are clear. The annoying Xerneas can sweep this team. the only chance you'll have of surviving is if Kartana has setup before Xerneas can come in. Another weakness is definitely Yveltal, the only counter there is for Yveltal is Toge so just hope the opponent's Yveltal doesn't have any fire type moves. So. That's my team. If you wanna suggest something better I could try out with this team please do tell

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)