Status
Not open for further replies.
well i usaly play in NU and UU but i just made my first OU team

Porygon2-evolite-252 HP-72 sp. defense-184 defense(bold nature) trace
Thunder wave
Thunder bolt
Ice beam
Recover
my main wall he does pretty good for me his sheer bulk usaly takes down like half a team Which is always nice

Scrafty-left overs-120 HP-150 attack-92 defense-148 special defense moxie
adamant
Drain punch
Crunch
Dragon dance
Rest
My first member and a somewhat of a powerhouse after a few DD's and then drain punch it's just does wonders for me

Starmie 252 speed 252 special attack 4 HP modest natural cure life orb
Hydro pump
ice beam
thunder bolt
recover
My main and best sweeper not much to say

liligrant 252 sp.attack 252 speed 4 sp.defence timid chlorophyll left overs
sleep powder
giga drain
quiver dance
hidden power fire
This pokemon sometimes does awesome sometimes dies early but always makes a huge impact in the battle

Golurk 252 attack 208 HP 48 speed dread plate adamant iron fist
Hammer arm
Stone edge
earthquake
shadow punch
my main power house i use him for the reason thats he's badass but he also does good and can wreck sometimes

Durant 148 speed 252 attack 104 defense hustle left overs jolly nature
Crunch
dig
thunder wave
x-scissor
durant excels in the fact that it out speeds most pokemon and then paralyzing them then killing them rinse and repeat
any good?

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)