ORAS OU My First RMT and one of my first OU teams!

Talonflame (F) @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
One of my favorite mons and a really good one. Gale Wings gives her already amazing STAB Brave Bird(and Roost) +1 Priority!

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin
My Rapid Spinner(I don't like dealing with entry hazards.) and fairy killer( I really hate facing a fairy and not having a real out to it.)

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- HydroPump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

Looking for somehing better than sucker punch(even though it wins games with its surprise factor) And it kills charizard, opposing Talonflames, and whatever other electric, flying, fire, ground, and water pokemon I need to.

Greninja (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot
- Surf
- Ice Beam
Pretty Standard though Life orb might be better than the sash. I use it because I noticed that 'ninja got OHKO'd alot and sash also lets me switch into any thing that would OHKO him for a free pot shot.

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Superpower
This is a Monster early and late game. Many players set entry hazards turn 1 and that is super abusable as belly drum azu can sweep a ton of teams and kills almost everything with its 4x attack +1 priority Aqua jet.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost
My Mega Salamence Replacement(though nothing can REALLY fill the void his "passing" left on this team). He provides my team with a really solid somewhat bulky sweeper that is (coincidentally) also a dragon dancer. Earthquake hits things like heatran and dragon claw is a solid STAB move(thought of using dragon rush but that 75% accuracy tho).

Last edited:
hello supremedragon that talonflame set could use some changing more so like this:

Talonflame @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt

Last edited:
also excadrill could use some changing like this:

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

I wouldn't necessarily run bulk up talonflame in my opinion it is way too frail to survive anything really if you want a kind of bulky set for talonflame here you go
Talonflame @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- will-o-wisp (or you can just flame body but it's not suggested)

But in all honesty you need to just run your average choice band talonflame

I do not understand the point of using HiddenPower Water why not use Scald so you can eat more physical hits but since this seems more special sweeper oriented I would run Hydro Pump tbh also there is like no need for sucker punch correct me if I am wrong but you get priority with Volt Switch

otherwise you're looking pretty good man keep building c:

I like the choice band idea better :P
Also i really wish volt switch got priority but sadly it doesn't. I still could stand to replace it if i could find a better replacement(probably Dark Pulse.)

Pent

dumb broad
Welcome to Smogon! It's nice to see new members to the community. But, please take a look at the RMT Rules before actually making an RMT. You need to have a brief 3-4 sentences for each of your Pokemon, that actually make sense. But, other than that...

A rather solid team good sir. But no team is ever going to be perfect, or else everyone would abuse that one team. So let me recommend some changes.

Your Greninja. If you see something that can possibly OHKO you, just switch into Rotom-Wash, as long as it isn't a grass type. I would change it to the typical Life Orb set with Gunk Shot to take care of Azumarill. On Talonflame, run Roost instead of Tailwind so you can get recovery so you don't die from rocks. Also, I recommend changing Earthquake to Roost on Salamence, since it will help withe extra damage from taking a sub.

Hope it helps.

Pent

dumb broad
Don't ever run Shadow Ball and/or Dark Pulse on a Leftovers Rotom-Wash.
Run this.

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 44 Spe
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- HydroPump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

This More bulky Rotom has worked Wonders :p Imma use that set instead. Thanks for the help :D Now all I need is an eventual Replacement for Mega Mence.

Pent

dumb broad
This More bulky Rotom has worked Wonders :p Imma use that set instead. Thanks for the help :D Now all I need is an eventual Replacement for Mega Mence.
It really depends on what you want to run. Certain megas can work, but you have to make them known/effective.

EDIT: I messed up on the Rotom's nature. It should be Bold, not Calm. I was tired at the time.

Last edited:
Replaced Mega Mence with this:
Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)