My first - that's right - FIRST - Competetive Team

Hey, all. I've recently finished a MixTier standard team of mine, ( That's also my FIRST Competetive battling team. ) and I want to see what y'all think.

Please, try to be helpful.
No comments like... : "Z0mg wtf nub lulz0rcakes specs salamanence ownz LOl Garchump fur OU ageen l0l d41ry qU33nz0rz"
This team has been tested on Shoddy, but it can do better. Halp plz.

Overview:

Terro the Aerodactyl @ F-Sash
Rock Head ( Damnit! )
Jolly
252 Atk | 252 Speed | 6 HP
-SR
-Taunt
-Ice Fang
-Rock Slide

~Standard Aero lead, yeah. Taunts, SR's, Rock slides 'till it dies... You get the picture.

Tweety the Swellow @ Flame Orb
Guts
Jolly ( ho ho ho! )
252 Atk | 252 Spe | 6 HP
-Protect
-Brave Bird
-Facade
-U-Turn
~Standard Swellow... Lol. This thing has helped me loads in the past, killin' dem Gengars and stuff. Facade to take a cheap advantage over Guts, Brave Bird to hit them other dudes, and U-Turn to get the hell away from Bronzong and the like. Yeah.

Teara the Floatzel @Lum Berry / Leftovers
Swift Swim
Jolly
252 Def | 252 Speed | 6 Atk
-BP
-Crunch
-Waterfall
-Bulk Up
~Standar- Oh wait! This has Crunch! :O Crunch over taunt in this set, since I got Aero, also can suprise some people who have seen me Bulking Up, expecting the Standard Set. Bulk Up, TRY to sweep, then Baton Pass! Yeah!

Eleck the Electivire @ Life Orb
Motor Drive ( Duh. )
Adamant
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 HP
Ice Punch
T-Punch
EQ
Cross Chop
~Ugh, why can't this thing get CC? ( The other one. ._. ) Anyway, this is the thing that I mainly BP to. Since Floatzel is basically asking for a T-Bolt, I bulk up, the opponent switches into something like Jolteon, I BP to Eleck here, and get the speed boost as well. This thing is a monster if this strategy is utilized correctly.

Luna the Cresselia @ Leftovers
Levitate. What?
Calm
252 Def, 200 HP, 56 SpD
Rest
Sleep Talk
Ice Beam
Psychic
~This is the UT Cresselia I got all those months ago, before I even thought of competetive battling. When I just got into it, I saw it was Calm, and I hadn't ruined it yet, so I EV trained it, and gave it this moveset ( need I remind you was very hard. ._. ). This is the standard ST Cress ( Except I switch the Def EV's and the HP EV's around. ), who has done pretty well so far.

Milkshakes the Jynx ( LOL ) @ Leftovers
Forewarn
Timid
252 SpA | 252 Spe | 6 HP
Calm Mind
Substitute
Lovely Kiss
Ice Beam
~:O The wrath of Luna Jynx! I know that many of you see that Jynx can be replaced easily, which is understandable. I may replace it, because it's only made useful if it's faster then the Pokemon it's facing, which is rarely the case. I switch in to something like Skarmory ( If used correctly, Skarmory can't handle Jynx, unless it has good 'ole Whirlwind! xD ), then the opponent switches into... Azelf or something, I LK it, sub on the switch, and start CMing. Basic idea here.

Constructive criticism, pleeeasse....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)