Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Roar

I chose to use Primal Groudon because he is one of the most versatile pokemon to use. I gave him roar just in case the other guy decides to send out a water type. I could not decide whether precipice blades or earth power was the better option so I chose the safer option. I gave him Lava Plume as his possible status effect. I gave him Stealth Rock because he needed an entry hazard.

Marshadow @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak
- Close Combat
- Knock Off

I chose Marshadow as a counter against any Greninjas I come across because of his great speed and attack stat and his ability to learn fighting type moves. I chose Shadow Sneak as his priority attack. I chose Close Combat as the Greninja counter move. I chose Knock Off to get rid of Black Sludge, Leftovers, etc. I chose Spectral Thief as his STAB move if I am faster.

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpA
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Recover
- Extreme Speed

I chose Arceus-Fairy as the Dragon type Counter as I have no pokemon to counter dragon. I gave him Judgement as the Fairy type move. Toxic as the status effect move because I saw it as the best poison status effect. I chose Recover as a healing move so I can defeat the dragon types as long as possible. I also chose Extreme Speed because it was the strongest priority move he can learn.

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Photon Geyser
- Rock Polish
- Sunsteel Strike

I chose Necrozma- Dusk Mane as the all out attacker because he has a high attack and speed stat and rock polish just makes it to where he cannot be matched in speed not even by a Greninja. I gave him Earthquake as a poison type countering move. I chose Photon Geyser because it is a very strong psychic type attack. Rock Polish so that I don't have to worry about the other guys speed stat. And Sunsteel Strike as a fairy type counter.

Pheromosa @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Poison Jab
- U-turn
- Foul Play

I chose Pheromosa because of her insane attack and speed stats and her ability to learn switch out attacks. I gave her High Jump Kick as the strong attack move and STAB even though it has the ability to miss and badly damage her. I chose Poison Jab because of the possible status effect it can give to other pokemon, being poison, and as long as they don't have a heal bell pokemon it should work well in the strategy of poison then all out attack. I chose u-turn for the switch out move because of STAB and in case of them sending out a counter against her. I chose Foul Play because of her insane attack stat and because the move calculates that into it and its already high damage output.

Yveltal @ Leftovers
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Roost
- Taunt
- Defog

I chose Yveltal Because of his ability to learn flinching moves. I chose Dark Pulse because not only is it STAB but it can also flinch and I also put EVs for his special attack to raise its power. I chose Roost as a healing move so that if they hit for high damage I can just heal it all back. I chose Taunt to stop Chansey from healing and putting out entry hazards. And I chose Defog to lower evasiveness so I can use Dark Pulse and hit more often.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Hi I just saw this RMT, and I just want to say that I prefer Xerneas over Arceus-Fairy as it’s Moonblast is exteremely powerful and if you get a Geomancy +2 it OHKOes almost everything you outspeed (which is pretty much everything after Geomancy Speed boost). But that’s just my opinion :)

Your team composition is okay, but some of these sets are very odd.

1. Groudon wants his stats to be a little rejigged. Modest with no special attack investment is odd, and you'd probably do better with a defensive nature. Additionally, as Groudon has such a titanic base attack stat, Earthquake or Precipice Blades is likely to do more damage than Earth Power to most threats even with the set as it is, while stopping pure special walls like Blissey from coming in for free. I personally like Thunder Wave over Roar on a set like this but that's just personal taste.
2. Your Marshadow is fine but you've got an odd idea of what its for. Greninja is not viable in the Ubers tier. Marshadow is good due to its ability to beat Arceus-Normal through its priority, while carrying strong coverage that disallows switchins. That said, your set is built well for this. I'm a fan of Ice Punch to catch Yveltal, but again that's just taste.
3. Extreme Speed isn't necessary on Arceus-Fairy. It's fast and fat enough to revenge kill most things anyway. You'd do better with additional utility such as Stealth Rock or Defog.
4. Again, your Necrozma is fine, but there's some confusion. Earthquake is for Groudon and opposing steels - there are no real viable grounded poison types that aren't getting splatted by a STAB move, especially with Psychic STAB.
5. Pheromosa with a scarf is a little too weak to function in ubers, checked by threats like Arceus-Fairy and Ho-oh even with good predictions. If you're looking for momentum to bring threats in, slower U-turn users like Scizor-Mega or Volt Switch Magearna fit in this slot while reducing this team's weakness to Xerneas.
6. Once again, your Yveltal set is good, but doesn't do what you think it does. It's a solid defensive check to several threats that can make powerful attacks with Dark Pulse, but you're too slow to flinch offensive threats and too weak to kill defensive threats with flinches. Additonally Defog doesn't make you hit anymore with Dark Pulse as its a 100% accurate move. If you give Arceus Defog, this could free up a slot on Yveltal for U-turn or Toxic, so that Fairies can't come in on it for free.

Your team composition is okay, but some of these sets are very odd.

1. Groudon wants his stats to be a little rejigged. Modest with no special attack investment is odd, and you'd probably do better with a defensive nature. Additionally, as Groudon has such a titanic base attack stat, Earthquake or Precipice Blades is likely to do more damage than Earth Power to most threats even with the set as it is, while stopping pure special walls like Blissey from coming in for free. I personally like Thunder Wave over Roar on a set like this but that's just personal taste.
2. Your Marshadow is fine but you've got an odd idea of what its for. Greninja is not viable in the Ubers tier. Marshadow is good due to its ability to beat Arceus-Normal through its priority, while carrying strong coverage that disallows switchins. That said, your set is built well for this. I'm a fan of Ice Punch to catch Yveltal, but again that's just taste.
3. Extreme Speed isn't necessary on Arceus-Fairy. It's fast and fat enough to revenge kill most things anyway. You'd do better with additional utility such as Stealth Rock or Defog.
4. Again, your Necrozma is fine, but there's some confusion. Earthquake is for Groudon and opposing steels - there are no real viable grounded poison types that aren't getting splatted by a STAB move, especially with Psychic STAB.
5. Pheromosa with a scarf is a little too weak to function in ubers, checked by threats like Arceus-Fairy and Ho-oh even with good predictions. If you're looking for momentum to bring threats in, slower U-turn users like Scizor-Mega or Volt Switch Magearna fit in this slot while reducing this team's weakness to Xerneas.
6. Once again, your Yveltal set is good, but doesn't do what you think it does. It's a solid defensive check to several threats that can make powerful attacks with Dark Pulse, but you're too slow to flinch offensive threats and too weak to kill defensive threats with flinches. Additonally Defog doesn't make you hit anymore with Dark Pulse as its a 100% accurate move. If you give Arceus Defog, this could free up a slot on Yveltal for U-turn or Toxic, so that Fairies can't come in on it for free.
Dude Wdym ice punch can catch yveltal. Cc is stronger, (120*1.5) is greater than 75*2. Run hp ice, or rock tomb, and change marsh to life orb, or band.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)