My First Wifi Team

Hi I just need you guys to rate my team, check over the moves and tell me if the items are ok. Also I need help deciding on a lead and determining how to split these six into a three man team. thanks:
*edit* This is a team for 5th gen I just didn't use any 5th gen Pokémon

Swampert
Item: leftovers
Nature: relaxed
EVs: 252 HP/196 Def/60Spatk
Moves:
1. stealth rock
2.surf
3.earthquake
4. ice beam
My current lead mostly because of stealth rock my only real question is if he should remain the lead or not because of the susceptibility to Grass Knot. Swampert is used to set up stealth rock. I have surf to counter fire types like heatran and Ice beam for dragons. Earthquake is there for STAB and dual ground typing makes it immune to electric attacks.
Machamp
Item: Lum Berry
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 212 HP/252 Atk/44 Spd
1. Stone edge
2. Bullet Punch
3. dynamic punch
4. Payback
I like Machamp a lot and he might have been my lead if I had a set up move. I have stone edge there for bugs like scizor and flying types bullet punch is to quickly finish weakened foes. Dynamic Punch has STAB and 100% accuracy due to No Guard. Payback hits psychics for super effective damage two main questions: 1. should I swap Lum Berry for something else? I was thinking choice band but no two Pokémon can hold the same item. 2. I want to replace bullet punch because I AR'ed to get it on him and am afraid it might be considered an illegal move are there any good alternatives?

Gengar
Item: ?
Nature: Lonely
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SpA
Moves:
1. focus punch
2. substitute
3. thunderbolt
4. Shadow ball
Sub punch Gengar hits bulky normals like blissey and snorlax for super effective. Thunderbolt handles water and flying types like Dragonite. Shadow ball is for STAB and takes out ghost and Alakazam. I'm having trouble deciding on an item for Gengar, I have leftovers on there now but was thinking about choice specs, advice?
Sceptile
item: Choice Scarf
Nature: Timid
EVs: 6 HP/252 Speed/252 SpA
Moves:
1. energy ball
2. leaf storm'
3. Hidden power(ice)
4. Focus blast
Energy Ball is for bulky Waters and hits Swampert hard. Leaf Storm is a strong STAB attack. Hidden power Ice is for dragons and focus blast nails anything else. no major concerns but I can't have two CS Pokémon any helpful advice you got
Heatran
item: choice specs
Nature: Naive
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SpA
Moves:
1. fire blast
2. earth power
3. hidden power(grass)
4. Explosion
Fire Blast is a powerful STAB. Earth Power is for other fire types. Hidden power Grass kills water. Explosion finishes bulky foes. Item and general advice
Dragonite:
item: Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 4 SpD/252 Atk/252 Spd
Moves:
1. Dragon Dance
2. thunderbolt
3. Aerial Ace
4 Earthquake
Dragon Dance boosts attack. Thunderbolt handles dual water ice types. Aerial Ace gains STAB. Earthquake handles all others. Need help with item plus I would like a good dragon attack for STAB

You might want to look at a standard ferrothorn over your swampert, but if not you should change surf to scald because a burn really helps against physical attackers
Second, i would suggest a conkeldurr over machamp with the moves: stone edge, mach punch, drain punch and bulk up. This allows for an easy revenge kill with mach punch and if you time a bulk up it can help you with a late game sweep, item: c band
Third, you should go for the standard disable gengar with disable, focus blast, shadow ball, and substitute. item should be leftovers
Instead of sceptile, i recommend Terrakion w/ c scarf
Moves Close combat, x scissor, stone edge, and quick attack(just in case) provide decent coverage standard ev's 252 atk 252 spe 4 hp
Heatran i recommend an air balloon over specs. it helps a lot with tricky pokemon who can only damage him with that. i would suggest hp ice over grass and stealth rocks over explosion, since it sucks because of the nerf.
For dragonite, you are going to want to switch thunderbolt to outrage and aerial ace to extremespeed to utilize of of dragonite's handy niches.(plus the fact thunderbolt is a special move.

Can't give a rate right now, but I would recommend you add pictures and add spaces between the Pokemon for more legibility. You should also probably add more about each Pokemon's role on the team instead of just the moves, as it will help people understand what the function of the team is and what might help it fill that role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)