My Harddrive died, starting fresh

So, all of my old shoddy teams are gone now, I guess that means I'm making a new one.

Metagross, Jolly nature, 252spe/252hp/4atk @ Choice Scarf
Trick
Stealth Rock
Explosion
Bullet Punch

One of my new favorites, this set, even with its shitty EV spread, deals a ton of damage. Scarf gets tricked off ASAP, after that he gets rocks up then becomes expendable. Bullet Punch is just a spare priority move to stop a sweep in the event that I don't decide to sacrifice him earlier on. He really helps me get the momentum going.

Heracross, Jolly nature, 252atk/252spe/4hp@ Flame Orb
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Facade
Megahorn

SD Flame Orb Heracross really fucks walls up. It is a ticking timebomb of a sweeper but its purpose is to cut a gaping hole or two in the enemy's defense so I can clean up, as nothing takes a hit from this and lives to tell the tale.

Heatran, Timid nature, 252sp. atk/252spe/4hp@ Choice Scarf
Fire Blast
Earth Power
Hidden Power (Ice)
Explosion

This is my real scarfer, switches in easily on Skymin, Scizor, a billion and one other major threats, ect. and forces them out with excellent coverage. Explosion so I can punch holes in an enemy's defense if need be.

Snorlax, Adamant nature, 252atk/252sp. def/4hp @ Choice Band
Body Slam
Pursuit
Fire Punch
Earthquake

CBlax, mostly there for paralysis support and so he can nail the speedy psychic/ghost sweepers with a pursuit off of his huge attack. Also adds a bit of special bulk to the team which is much appreciated.

Shaymin, Modest nature, 32hp/252sp. atk/224spe @ Life Orb
Grass Knot
Earth Power
Leech Seed
Rest/Hidden Power (Ice)

This set is simple and effective. Grass+Ground covers a lot of Deoxys' primary weaknesses, killing Swampert, Metagross, and many other foes that he can't OHKO. Leech seed is there to help stall out the few (basically Cresselia and Spiritomb) that don't die to that combo, and provide support to the team. Rest is there simply because land form still has natural cure, so he can rest whenever the hell he wants to regain all HP for the price of a switch, though a hidden power might be more effective on an offensive team.

Deoxys - S, Hasty nature, 252sp. atk/252spe/4atk @ Expert Belt
Superpower
Psychic
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Cleanup Deoxys. Works wonders with no setup. Either this or Heatran is going to be ending the battle, though Heatran is generally used to explode something that could potentially stop this from dominating. Expert belt so they can't play the prediction game against me to wear him out.

I'm considering a Starmie over Shaymin simply because Mixape OHKOs 5/6ths of my team, but it being an offensive team a mixape weak is somewhat acceptable if it means I can set up for the endgame sweep more efficiently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)