Check out my name

• top lel

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • huenhuenhuen

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name is indeed terrible, however it accurately reflects what can expected in terms of your posting quality.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
^this is why we need postcounts back

How else are we supposed to know that tik is a seasoned and accepted user while scene isn't? The very fabric of aforum is ripping at the seams!

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.

How else are we supposed to know that tik is a seasoned and accepted user while scene isn't? The very fabric of aforum is ripping at the seams!
I never liked the term "accepted user" because it makes me think of somebody people just tolerate because they've been around long enough and the people in power can't find some reason to infract and ban them because they haven't really done anything so they just give up.

Here's an example:

Your name is indeed terrible, however it accurately reflects what can expected in terms of your posting quality.

But now that we don't have postcounts we can PC++ without the man keeping us down because no one cares anymore

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i had a tough time deciding which option to vote, both were great choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)