My Pokemon "Illustrations."

Your Oddish is adorable! Great work!

Can we expect to see some more?
Thanks! And yes, if you click the link to my deviantart you can check out the whole gallery. I'm attempting to draw the original 151 pokemon from gen 1.
Kinda slow going. :P I'm at number 43 now, Oddish. (?)
Anyway, I appreciate the support. I'm hoping to do a webcomic eventually.

I'm really sorry if this offends you, but I think you could work on some of these drawings. The Oddish has a lopsided body, and one back leaf stretches too far out. The Golbat is good, but Raichu's left foot (his left) looks almost claw-like, or floppy.

I'm just saying this so you can work on your drawings, because I think you have great potential.

I'm really sorry if this offends you, but I think you could work on some of these drawings. The Oddish has a lopsided body, and one back leaf stretches too far out. The Golbat is good, but Raichu's left foot (his left) looks almost claw-like, or floppy.

I'm just saying this so you can work on your drawings, because I think you have great potential.
No offense taken. All criticism is welcome.
I could work more on these, true. Time is a bit of an issue, really, but yeah. This is my first time really trying to draw these, so yeah.
That's a good idea though. I should think about submitting less often and work on improving the artwork.
Quality not quantity, right?
Thanks for the feedback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)