My Starter Fakémon for my Australian Region, Canabra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaglasso: Grass/Ground. Abilities: Overgrow/Wind Flow (If a wind-based climate or weather condition is active AKA Sand, Freezing Breeze, and Heavy Winds, or if hit by a wind move, AKA Fairy/Icy/Tail/Whirl/Ominous/Razor/Silver Wind + G-Max Wind Rage, this Pokémon's speed is doubled.), Stats: 55 HP, 68 Atk, 35 Def, 70 SpA, 25 SpD, 67 Spe
Taipryro: Fire/Ice. Abilities: Blaze, Unexpected Combination (When used, Sun/Hail/Arid Air/Freezing Breeze effects last 2 more turns.), Stats: 65 HP, 65 Atk, 40 Def, 20 SpA, 60 SpD, 50 Spe
Wallacebe: Water/Fighting. Abilities: Torrent, Combat (This Pokémon's physical attacks have their BP boosted in the climates/weather conditions Darkness and Arid Air.), Stats: 50 HP, 74 Atk, 54 Def, 36 SpA, 46 SpD, 60 Spe

Zaglasso is almost always in slumber. It has been trained by cowboys to be able to use it's trunk as a lasso, even in it's sleep. It flows in the wind and doesn't care about where it's going, as long as it gets to rest while doing so. Taipryro's 2 heads battle each other constantly for no reason other than for fun. The heads never get along unlessthey're in battle with another opponent. Wallacebe enjoys friendly combat with anyone it can battle with. It's tail contains a certain muscle that makes it pack as much of a punch as it does.

Hope you enjoyed this, the evolutions will be coming soon if you enjoyed this!

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this is great. i would pick taipyro. please update with evolutions to my starter choice soon.
can we get some worldbuilding. some example points of note: what is canabra's gdp. what are canabra's primary exports. who is the champion, and why are they the strongest in the land... what is the culture like. what is the public perception of interspecies relationships. what are the politics like. etc.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
I'm emotionally invested in this region. I love this region. I'm obsessed with this region. I want to have my children in this region. If this region was a person I'd kidnap it and keep it locked up in my basement. Goddamn this shit gets me going in the morning. Australia Pokemon fuck yeah

Neat thread OP, I'm gonna pick Wallacebe specifically to fuck over xzern

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
As a bloody real australian I am bloody concerned for the representation of my country in this new region, here are my demands for the utmost accuracy of oz's portrayal.

1. Kangoroo and Emu pokemon, these critters are an essential part of our fauna unique to our environment, which would help wit displaying australia's wildlife.

2. The player character must be in harm's way at all times, no moment of rest should be afforded as our country is deemed the most dangerous country in the world due to it's wildlife, which should be reflected in this Canabra region.

3. Every Pokemon Center shall be a Hungry Jack's, nuff said

Westritrop: Grass/Ground. Abilities: Overgrow, Wind Flow, Stats: 50 HP, 70 Atk, 65 Def, 70 SpA, 65 SpD, 90 Spe
Inferduo: Fire/Ice. Abilities: Blaze, Unexpected Combination, Stats: 85 HP, 80 Atk, 65 Def, 45 SpA, 90 SpD, 30 Spe
Wallopy: Water/Fighting. Abilities: Torrent, Combat, Stats: 70 HP, 80 Atk, 91 Def, 50 SpA, 75 SpD, 90 Spe

Westritrop walks the land for hours in search for thieves and criminals. It can see a Dark-Type from miles away, then catches it using Ultra Balls it carries on it's back. It is one of the only species to be able to effectively use an Ultra Ball. Inferduo has learned how to use it's type combination of Fire and Ice to it's advantage, as it can create blazing deserts with a chilly breeze. It is a great sorcerer and can make several spells using only Fire and Ice moves. Wallopy has grown confident of it's powers. It sometimes fights legendaries thinking it can take them down. It has once even tried to battle against Arceus long ago with a crowd of Water and Fighting-Type trainers rooting for Wallopy.

I know the types and abilities didn't change at all. I thought I'd include them but I'll try to add different Hidden Abilities for the final forms.

Sapnir: Grass/Ground. Abilities: Overgrow, Grassy Breeze (Sets up a Freezing Breeze that boosts the power of Grass-Type moves when it enters battle), Stats: 85 HP, 110 Atk, 75 Def, 70 SpA, 90 SpD, 100 Spe
Ancipent: Fire/Ice. Abilities: Blaze, Freezing Desert (Sets up a Freezing Breeze that boosts the power of Fire-Type moves when it enters battle), Stats: 85 HP, 110 Atk, 90 Def, 50 SpA, 90 SpD, 30 Spe
Maceropod: Water/Steel. Abilities: Torrent, Swampy Darkness (Sets up Darkness that boosts the power of Water-Type moves when it enters battle), Stats: 75 HP, 110 Atk, 100 Def, 50 SpA, 75 SpD, 95 Spe

Sapnir has grown to gain 4 legs upon evolution. It flies in leaf tornadoes to catch Dark-Types with a bird's-eye view. Ancipent has existed for centuries. It was considered a king in ancient times because it was one of the only Fire and Ice types in the land. Macrepod's tail muscle has evolved to be as tough to break as steel, hence the new Steel-Type. It trains constantly for the next time it gets overconfident and fights more than it can handle.

I will probably go over the new climate and weather conditions in a different post if you guys liked this, but I'm mostly planning on doing the Gym Leaders or Route 1 mons after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)