SS OU My team help

Garchomp is my set up sweeper, i add leftovers because it can heal 12% and with grassy terrain he can regenerate more, stomping tantrum over earthquake because grassy surge weakens it, can weak corviknight and skarmory for rillaboom and viceverse it is my ground immunity and avoids clefable getting knock off very early on the game

Clefable sets up and is your stallbreaker, kills corviknight, skarmory, toxapex and can set up on defensive blissey, garchomp and landorus therian. It is your main check to Zeraora

corviknight is your answer to bisharp, weavile, rillaboom, kartana, landorus therian and garchomp is your ground immunity and can safely put rillaboom and garchomp in uturn

blissey does the same as corviknight, safely puts rillaboom and garchomp with teleport, is your rocker and helps with kyurem, dragapult, koko etc.

rillaboom is your wallbreaker, knock off and do uturn, besides being the only revenge killer of your team

Toxapex On My Second Knock Off And Anti Heatran And Urshifu

... I still do not adapt to zamazenta....

https://pokepast.es/a48b1ab3cf375640

you should really make a more formalized RMT, it's alot more harder to respond like this and i'm pretty sure this will get locked.

And for the sprites just do :ss/pokemon-name:

:ss/bidoof:

Make sure to have at least 3 lines of description and team states and movesets. Also your team has some considerable holes and parts where you should really check. And have some sprites to give us a visual. Make sure to read RMT Rules before posting please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)