SS OU MY TEAM IS CRAP PLSS HALP!!

I've been using this team for a while now but I cant make it past 1400 on the ladder, I'm willing to read any suggestions. this is a balanced team with an offensive core

:ss/pokemon-Dragapult: Dragapult @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Fire Blast
pult is the main sweeper for the team, it also pivots with u-turn and uses shadow ball as a general stab move to damage fairy type switch ins.

:ss/pokemon-corviknight: Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
cov is a defensive utility pivot. it makes up for dragapult and landorus checks and gets rid of hazards like stealth rock and webs

:ss/pokemon-blissey: Blissey (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Teleport
it serves as the special defensive wall ,it uses teleport to pivot and toxic along side thunder wave to cripple offensive switch ins

:ss/pokemon-landorus-therian: Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 12 Def / 244 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
land is the speed control pivot with knock off to cripple offensive and defensive switch ins, I also added stone edge to K.O volcarona and tornadus

:ss/pokemon-ferrothorn: Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
I use ferrothorn as a defensive wall with utility, his main purpose is to chip physical attackers with iron barbs, stealth rock utility and leech seed

:ss/pokemon-zapdos-galar:Zapdos-Galar @ Choice Band
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Thunderous Kick
zapdos' main role is to break walls, I use it as the lead since it reacts to landorus intimidate , I also use it to stab bulky offense users like melmetal

that's pretty much every thing about the team, I'd really appreciate it if you give any suggestions to help fix the team.
also ignore the grammar English isn't really my first language xp
here's a replay I lost recently

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1317214201

The team itself seems fine to me, I only have a couple of suggestions.

- This doesn't make sense, but Blissey usually runs max defense to live psyshock and a few physical attacks.

- You're missing 4 evs on ferrothorn XD

- Replace one of your status moves on Blissey with seismic toss so that it has an attacking move.

Also watch out for scarf Kartana

Emlee

Banned deucer.
Hey, i can tell you that the first three pokemon on your team have a very very good synergy, however the rest of your pokemon seem totally random and i recommend you to try working around the core of Dragapult Blissey and Corviknight, i recommend you adding some big offensive threats with choice band/choice specs as they benefit great from the uturn/teleport core of bliss/pult/corv good examples being CB Melmetal or CB Urushifu-Rapid-Strike .

The team itself seems fine to me, I only have a couple of suggestions.

- This doesn't make sense, but Blissey usually runs max defense to live psyshock and a few physical attacks.

- You're missing 4 evs on ferrothorn XD

- Replace one of your status moves on Blissey with seismic toss so that it has an attacking move.

Also watch out for scarf Kartana
I see tnx for the concern

Hey, i can tell you that the first three pokemon on your team have a very very good synergy, however the rest of your pokemon seem totally random and i recommend you to try working around the core of Dragapult Blissey and Corviknight, i recommend you adding some big offensive threats with choice band/choice specs as they benefit great from the uturn/teleport core of bliss/pult/corv good examples being CB Melmetal or CB Urushifu-Rapid-Strike .
tysm I'll keep that in mind ٩۹(๑•̀ω•́ ๑)۶

missing 4 Evs on corva bliss and ferro lol
anyway, I feel like the band on galarian zap is a little bit redundant. after a defiant boost, it doesn’t really need more power, it needs more speed. easily revenge killed by anything faster and can hit it super effectively. i would put scarf instead.
also, replace twave with seismic toss on bliss. other wise, it dies to taunt. id replace twave cuz u already have good speed control in dragapult and lando. also, put defense Evs on blissey so it doesnt die to like magikarps struggle lol

missing 4 Evs on corva bliss and ferro lol
anyway, I feel like the band on galarian zap is a little bit redundant. after a defiant boost, it doesn’t really need more power, it needs more speed. easily revenge killed by anything faster and can hit it super effectively. i would put scarf instead.
also, replace twave with seismic toss on bliss. other wise, it dies to taunt. id replace twave cuz u already have good speed control in dragapult and lando. also, put defense Evs on blissey so it doesnt die to like magikarps struggle lol
alright I'll see how it turns out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)