myspace pics

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
YO this thread was fishy';s idea and i've got some picsssssssss so gfet ready nerds

basically post silly/emo myspace-styled pics, here's some examples:

sometimes, you just feel BLUE as fck...im rly deap, so this shows how deap i am with song lyrics that are as deap as me

i can.......rly TASTE the rainbow dfrom here.

I AM AN ARTIST AND DO NOT PRETEND TO UNDERSTAND THE DEAP AND MEANINGFUL INNERR MEACHANICS OF MY BRAINS

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

i wante dmy icture to be in color but ::LIFE:: has sucked it allout……

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion

Now that I’ve shared my deepest secret, it’s your turn.

❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤~lIkE OMG iM sO dEeP yEt sO cUtE i wRItE lIkE tHiS~❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤

(don't be forgettin the myspace bimbos now)

aLsO i hAvE aMaZiNg tAsTe iN mUsIc I gO fOr tHiNgS wItH rEaLlY dEeP lYrIcS wItH lOtS oF uNdErLyInG mEaNiNg

some of you are rather too good at this

and az i was looking for that picture ages ago where did you find it

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

hey guys i just wanted to let u kno i support u and evrything u do,k? thisp ictures of me, and my most brigthest day of supporting

Fishy, your myspace picture was so sad that I just had to give you a myspace poem

My heart is crying
Every time you walk away I'm dying
I know I have to be strong and fight it
But when you look at me I fail to hide it
I can't let you go
I just want you to know
I'm like a leaf that keeps on falling.

Time will go on eventually
My heart will heal again
But you will forever be the one
The one that haunts my heart and soul
forever more

My heart is crying..........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)