Mythology Mafia - Day 3

It was also not forwarded to me, and with the title of "Role PM" rather than "Mythology" as mine was.
In fairness, when I sent you my role PM, I titled it "Role PM" instead of "Mythology" because it seemed rather dumb for the PM to have any title other than "Role PM".

Note: I'm not trying to defend Hitmonchan. In fact, I'm happy to lynch Hitmonchan since he has practically confessed to being a bad guy.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
In fairness, when I sent you my role PM, I titled it "Role PM" instead of "Mythology" because it seemed rather dumb for the PM to have any title other than "Role PM".

Note: I'm not trying to defend Hitmonchan. In fact, I'm happy to lynch Hitmonchan since he has practically confessed to being a bad guy.
*Actually has confessed to being a bad guy.

And further votes are really unnecessary, we already have a majority. All we need is a host. Hitmonchan will not defend himself.

You all gather around Hitmonchan, intent on destroying him. Just when Hitmonchan opened his mouth to speak, and you all expected him to defend himself, he suddenly said:

"Ok, it was me."

Raikage slapped himself on the forehead. Hitmonchan suddenly grew to a monstrous size, summoning massive hurricanes. "This isn't looking good," a random user commented as one of the whirlwinds threatened to suck him into the vortex. Also, the two hundred dragon heads that Hitmonchan had were worrying factors.

Fortunately, Raikage threw a mistletoe arrow from the skies and into the tornado surrounding Hitmonchan. The massive beast was roaring and he inadvertently swallowed it. Raikage luck activated and the massive beast got the mistletoe stuck in his throat before choking to death.

Dear Hitmonchan,

You are Typhon.

You’re pretty much one of the craziest monsters ever and the father of most of the monsters in Greek mythology. You are said to have a hundred dragon heads on each hand and your bottom half was gigantic viper coils that could reach the top of your head when stretched out. Drawing you was probably a pain in the ass.

At night, you may send a PM to Raikage with the title ‘Night X - Typhoon USER’. Using your powers of emitting hot and dangerous storm wins, you will enclose the user in a typhoon and prevent him from posting the next day.

In addition, at night you may send another PM to Raikage with the title ‘Night X - Summoning hurricane near USER’. You will summon the power of the skies, blowing away the user and killing them. If more than 1 person on your team sends in a killing PM, all killing roles will fail.

You win if Gmax’s Beasts win.
You all then retire for the night, happy to have lynched a monster, unless you belogned to that faction of course!

danmantincan has been subbed in for Precipice.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end in 48 hours at 1/1/2011 0400 hrs Greenwich Mean Time.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
^This is a good idea. I don't know why we don't yet have someone claiming to be the inspector going along with iiMKUltra. Can the village inspector do it tonight?

^This is a good idea. I don't know why we don't yet have someone claiming to be the inspector going along with iiMKUltra. Can the village inspector do it tonight?
Because if everyone knows who the inspector is, odds are said inspector is not going to live long and/or is going to be constantly hooked or redirected and thus be incapable of getting any more useful results.

Sorry guys, I kinda fell asleep before I could update last night. Update coming now.

Updated.

You awake and gather once more, but this time there is bad news awaiting you...(and good news for some).

Dear LifeAdmiral,

You are Hercules.

You’re probably the most mighty of the many children of Zeus. You are well known for accomplishing all sorts of impossible feats, especially during the Twelve Labours imposed upon you. You will be using your great strength to use in this war.

At night, you may send a PM to Raikage with the title ‘Night X - Protecting USER’. You will guard this user and ensure that he comes to no harm should anybody try to take his life. However, you cannot protect yourself, since this would be something uncharacteristically cowardly.

You win if Raikage’s Minions win.
The villagers are shocked and dismayed by this loss, but the mafia members could not forbear smiling inwardly. The majority of you are now raring to go, hoping to avenge LifeAdmiral/Hercules.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends on 4/1/2011 0600 hrs Greenwich Mean Time.

Is it just me or do BGs have a habit of dying N1?

Anyway, here's some evidence of another baddie:
15:35 iiMKUltra: hmm
15:35 iiMKUltra: look at this
15:35 iiMKUltra: Dear Hydrattler,
15:35 iiMKUltra: You are Thor.
15:35 iiMKUltra: You are the great Norse god of Thunder. You are a hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning and strength. You are the husband of the golden haired goddess Sif. You farthered the goddess Pruor.
15:35 iiMKUltra: At night, you may send a PM to Raikage with the title ‘Night X - Throwing Mjöllnir at USER’. You will throw Mjöllnir, your montain crushing hammer at user, killing them instansly
15:35 iiMKUltra: You win if Raikage's Minions win.
15:35 iiMKUltra: that's his claim
15:36 iiMKUltra: it wasn't forwarded, and had the title of 'role pm'
15:36 Objection: And he mis-spelled fathered
15:36 Objection: and mountain
15:36 iiMKUltra: notice: many misspellings
15:36 iiMKUltra: including mountain, fathered and instantly
15:36 iiMKUltra: also, mafia kills aren't instant
15:37 iiMKUltra: and he isn't responding to me at all
15:37 iiMKUltra: you thinking what i'm thinking?
15:37 Objection: yup
15:37 iiMKUltra: unfortunately
15:37 iiMKUltra: i've been silenced
15:38 Objection: so you need someone else to lead the lynch
15:38 iiMKUltra: so i'd like you to paste this log
15:38 iiMKUltra: and start the lynch
15:38 Objection: will do
15:38 iiMKUltra: thanks
Lynch Hydrattler

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)