Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Sakura will show up, heal them enough that Naruto can replace their arms, and IT will be undone. Then, Naruto and Hinata will get together, Sasuke will go off and do his own thing, and Sakura will be forever alone. I'm calling it!

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
yeah it is, but he was able to change the weather by using that dragon head-shaped blast and manipulate the lightning from that. zetsu explained it to himself in great detail

[quote="TSchmelz1994, post: 5831182, member: 195222"and Sakura will be forever alone. I'm calling it![/quote]

and Sakura will be forever alone

best ending EVER!

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i like that it isnt just called the last naruto movie, it's the last naruto the movie

stupid trailer, just wanted to put my hopes high up on NaruHina.... that will never happen, welcome to the Shounen World..... sigh.

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
I thought the movie was canonical? Lmao Sakura alone for life, but then how will Sasuke respawn his entire clan? RIP Naruto ;-; You had your plot holes, bad shocking moments, and even managed to put a flashback into a flashback while a flashback is occuring, I think? You will be in our hearts always ;-; <3

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Bleach was actually okay until the captains came to save the humans in Hueco Mundo. There were lots of examples of long term thinking / plot setting / foreshadowing in early Bleach (for example, Kenpachi mentioning Gin and Tosen are his enemies before the arc's plot started), and even after Soul Society there was an actual attempt by Kubo to develop his characters (even if Ichigo's advancement was always nearly bs lol).

However, the moment the captains came is the moment Bleach started blowing...Kubo stopped caring about progressive, logical character growth (personality wise, the characters stalled, strength wise they lost it all) and just put "cool' action after cool action scene.

Anyway thank god this is ending this week.

That was actually a pretty good chapter. Naruto someone convincing Sasuke was obviously going to happen, and I think it was done rather well unlike some other TnJ moments. Finally Sasuke gets it which is a pretty nice conclusion to this manga. The final panel with the bloodstains connecting is touching (and kinda brutal too).

I predict 699 will be some team 7/Sakura bullshit as well as the Infinite Tsukiyomi and all that ending, and 700 will be a timeskip.

I'm actually kinda sad it is ending :( say what you will about the quality of the writing, but I think for a shonen it was pretty good and you get a little attached after reading 698 chapters.

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
im not ready for this, somebody hold me ;___;

edit: ayo where she at? -_-

Last edited:
Naruto is the 7th hokage. The last movie is what takes place between the end of the war and what we would see in chapter 700

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
Yagura Does he find out he's the 7th Hokage or do they give him the title later down the line, I'd be very annoyed if he found out he'd be the 7th in line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)