Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Without throwing Naruto into the matrix...

I just really want to know how the fuck Tobi did it all-- all the plans he made, the powers that let him make them, why the fuck Madara knows Tobi, and also what Madara's plans are/were in all of this.

Once we get those big answers, I'm ready for some more big answers from Sasuke / Orochimaru.

I'm just tired of watching this story I know basically nothing about

So...guess this means he either killed the Kages (making Naruto next in line assuming typical heroic ending) or definitely incapacitated them somehow.

Maybe we'll see Might Guy finally whip out gate 8 and he'll be the heroic sacrifice or something...not that I'd like it as I've grown fond of Might Guy, but gate 8 is supposed to be beyond badassery.

Madara lied about getting Rinnegan, he has it because he is one of the sage of six paths' bodies

alternatively: moon eye plan has already happened, madara is just simulating a scenario where he faces opposition because he is so bored with ruling over a peaceful utopia but none of the main characters know it. the last shot of the manga is naruto as hokage in the future saying "man, I am sure glad we were able to find peace in our time after foiling tobito's evil plot!!" cut to: a full moon with the sharingan toemoe on it and then a big THE END panel
Considering how crazy the story is, it is possible. But really does anyone really want this to happen? Either way the Sage will make a cameo at this point.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Wow did Tsunade get bifurcated in half? Dang, Madara must really hate her. Not that i'm phased in the slightest; she'll heal the other kages and heal herself, as per usual.

Sheesh. Ok things are definitely starting to wind down. Tobi / Obito was a pawn to Madara himself this entire time (like many have speculated) so it takes the sting out of Obito being the big bad, just a bit. His motivations are now irrelevant; he's a tool for Madara to accomplish some sort of ultimate goal, which may mean that he might get converted (ugh) or sacrifice himself to save the heroes.

Either way, I liked this chapter.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
guess next week is going to be the big informational one :|

I just pray to god this Obito flash back continues or I will be super pissed.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm kind of glad the Kages were handled off screen....

EDIT:

Obito's arm is zetsu, who was made with the first Hokage's cells. That's why he can have rinnegan, though I think I might've already said that.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
^One also needs Hashirama's cell's to use Izanagi, which Obito proved he could use with the Sharingan he formerly kept in his left eye (Though I highly doubt he would Izanagi now that he only has his own unique, original sharingan, unless he's got more somewhere hidden on his body like Danzo).

I too, am glad we weren't forced to watch more pointless fighting between MAdara and the kage (who really stood no chance)

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Wow did Tsunade get bifurcated in half? Dang, Madara must really hate her. Not that i'm phased in the slightest; she'll heal the other kages and heal herself, as per usual.
Tsunade is going to die after overexerting herself to save the other Kages.

She has to, because Naruto. It'd be too awkward for him to take the throne as King of the Ninjas if she's still alive. It could happen. But I doubt it.

am i the only one who wants tobito and madara to win. i mean they just seem so badass. and then theres naruto and might guy whove never really impressed me with their badassery

I'm wondering if Guy might finally start busting out ninjutsu, after all he is capable, but outside of a lame turtle summon, we never see anything else; who knows, he might be as fast as Kakashi with seals...

Also, Madara's gunbai has to be made of adamantium or something, kinda crazy how strong it is. And for the love of god, we need a chapter or 2 dedicated to Madara and Hashirama's fight...

am i the only one who wants tobito and madara to win. i mean they just seem so badass. and then theres naruto and might guy whove never really impressed me with their badassery
tbh they seem really lame. their motivation is to "remake the world" or some shit

but they really dont have good reasons WHY they want to do so

IMO they're both shallow. Obito got friendzoned and Madara is a sore loser.

I bet the ending is going to be Naruto & Sasuke vs. Madara in the end, obviously Leaf wins because of deux ex Orochimaru and Sasuke dies, ending the Uchiha clan.

Matthew

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
white zetsu is the 1st's cells and black is uchiha. That's why they're always fighting.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
gedo mazou is rikudo sage and is possessing madara's body via the tubes

Matthew

so what's left of Naruto:
Learning more about Obito's descent into evil
Kakashi + Guy vs Tobi (most likely).
Guy will unlock all the gates probably in that fight which should be cooool.
B + Naruto vs Madara
they'll become overwhelmed and the remaining Kages should come help via Tsunades healing.

Gedo Mazo is going to be fully recognized as the ten tails at some point.
Jiraya probably sealed some chakra in Naruto like his father did, so Naruto can get closure with that too (Kishi loves dat closure).
Tobi falls to Talk no Jutsu or actually is defeated, leaving Kakashi with closure.

Somewhere between all of this we have Sauske + Orochimaru being stupid. Orochimaru and Sauske join the fray with giant power-ups. (Probably a super strong Susanoo or something).

Madara is now facing all of them.
$10 that Naruto hosts the Sage of Six Paths either inside Karuma or himself -- so he gets ANOTHER form (fuck you Toed form and Jink form!).
Sauske dies ending the Uchiha clan.
Naruto = hokage?
I'd prefer if Kakashi was but OH WELL.

That's about ~100 more chaps so two more years?

Chou Toshio

Over9000
So, I think it's fair to say that Madara is the one who gave Nagato the Rinnengan, and that Nagato's eyes were originally Madara's (since decrepit Madara said, his Sharingan was not his own eye). Still want to know:

a) Why did Madara pick Nagato?
b) How could Madara know Nagato would use the Rinnengan for his sake-- considering Nagato had the eyes before he met Jiraiya, but it seemed like he was just an innocent kid when he met Jiraiya.
c) Why couldn't Nagato use the Sharingan or Mangekyo Sharingan? It's not like any other character, Uchiha or otherwise, had any trouble with rejection from the Sharingan or using the Sharingan's various forms. Fuck, Itachi gets a fucking bird to use the Sharingan. lol

More food for thought:

Edo Tensei-- how does it work?

Edo Tensei brings back a user's body (and basic clothing I guess).
I always figured Edo Tensei worked on DNA, since DNA is the foundation of the Kushiyose (you need a body part), and Edo Tensei also brings back body parts that aren't with the original corpse (Itachi's eyes). Also, Edo Tensei doesn't revive weapons like Sasori's puppets or the swords of the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist.

So... if Nagato's Rinnengan belonged to Madara originally, why was he revived with his Rinnengan? After all, it shouldn't be part of his DNA...

Then again, as we all know, DNA doesn't work like that anyway. Whatever Cell from Dragon Ball would have you think, cells/DNA don't store information from the brain, like knowledge, skills, experience-- they don't even store age/maturation info. When you clone from DNA, you get a baby with 0 experience/growth. If you cloned Itachi's DNA, never mind the developed Mangekyo Sharingan or even the Sharingan-- you should get nothing more but a baby.

So Edo Tensei working based on DNA is a bullshit premise to begin with. But if that's the case, why can Edo Tensei revive knowledge, body parts (eyes), and even clothes, but not weapons?

I'm so confused. lol

It's explained that the "soul" is revived using Edo Tensei, so I guess the soul provides the blue print of the body/mind/clothes... but not weapons? ah whatever, no use thinking about it too hard...

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Perhaps it reconstructs the body, and then imprints the soul upon the vessel. This imprint can also be controlled which is what allows Orochimaru to control the 1st and 2nd Hokage's Edo Tensei's without their personalities shining through.

It's not an elegant answer since all it comes down to is "lol because magic, silly" but that could be it. It's not like they ever gave really good explanations for all the other Jutsus ninja are capable of.

Although that is really interesting how Nagato was revived with Rinnegan. If Edo Tensei reconstructs the body from a single portion of the original, why would it reconstruct a foreign part of the body? QUESTIONS QUESTIONS, AND NOT QUITE ENOUGH ANSWERS.

Well weapons are the whole "physical object" thing that aren't I dunno...part of the soul? Besides, Itachi for example didn't have his eyes plucked out till later, so perhaps the person is revived in a state of around how they died (which also kinda explains why someone like Hanzo was weaker than his prime since his skills had deteriorated). To me, you just need some aspect of the person you want to revive, as their soul is likely tied to it and from it you can "summon" someone in that way, it's like how with mediums or even voodoo you need some thing from a person for it to work, as it is a connection to them.

Nagato is the only real oddity, though I guess it depends; do we really trust that Madara implanted his eyes into Nagato? And why would they only be activated in Rinnegan mode? Personally I still kinda think the Rinnegan could be naturally obtained and that it isn't just evolved from the Sharingan, but that's me. Otherwise, that still makes you wonder how Madara crawled out of his clone tree hut to put them into him randomly...

Matthew

Kabuto said he revised the Edo so that people would be revived in their prime or strongest or most knowledgeable (not his exact words can't find the chap but it's around the same sentiment).

Crux

Banned deucer.
I thought he did that specifically for Madara. Nagato obviously wasn't revived at his prime lol

I wonder if Itachi was actually aided by the real Madara when he took out his clan? Itachi referred to Obito as Tobi instead of Madara (and he said Madara helped him kill the clan) and Itachi pretty much sees everything in the series.

Also, I'm really eager to find out how Obito changes.

Since we're apparently suppose to be sympathetic for Obito, I wouldn't be surprised if Rin was alive and Obito and her live happily ever after.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
WELL, that explains the orange Tobi mask.

Maybe now we will finally see how Obito reacts to Rin's death(if she gets killed right away)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)