Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Kakashi will be the 6th Hokage, and train Naruto in the responsibilities of the role. After Kakashi retires (say 10 years or so), he will hand the title over to Naruto, who will train Konahamura. After that, I have no clue.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If canon, a couple things we know:

-Neji really is dead-dead (unless you can think of another character who could be Hinata's daughter's uncle.
-The Byakugan wasn't dominant to Naruto's kid (gay as fuck what is this bsssssssssss)
-Kishi really is a terrible writer
^knew this

Btw-- if it was never really clear I've never been a NaruSaku FAN, so much as someone who thinks it's comparatively better chemistry than NaruHina (which if meant to be romance is just terribly written).

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
If canon, a couple things we know:

-Neji really is dead-dead (unless you can think of another character who could be Hinata's daughter's uncle.
-The Byakugan wasn't dominant to Naruto's kid (gay as fuck what is this bsssssssssss)
-Kishi really is a terrible writer
^knew this

Btw-- if it was never really clear I've never been a NaruSaku FAN, so much as someone who thinks it's comparatively better chemistry than NaruHina (which if meant to be romance is just terribly written).

Well I'm sad, hard to believe it's over. Dunno what I'll read now besides Bleach, I never liked One Piece that much originally and I don't feel like going through its 600+ chapters to see of my thoughts on it have changed. Any recommendations for a good manga? Heard Fairy Tail is supposedly good...

Choji's pairing with that dark skin chick from Iwa seems pretty random, as well as having a fat chick kid. Ino and Sai is a bit creepy. But I guess they never really had any potential mates, so best to mash them.

Surprising Oonoki is still alive, I mean this has to be taking place over 10+ years since 699 right? Gives them time to move on from teens to adults to having kids, unless you like to assume they all started humping right after.

Also they have computers now? And the last thing I don't get is Chojiro becoming Mizukage, that's a bit out there too.

Other than that, pairings pretty much made sense, and a satisfying enough ending. Now the question is will someone take over it or make one focused on the next gen, or will live on indefinitely through anime and movies like DBZ?

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Part of me is really happy for what happened in the end, but part of me also doesn't know how to feel. After all of these years, that's it. It's over, just like that. I know when Bleach ends I'll have similar feelings, but not compared to this. There was something special about Naruto. Despite the issues that it had, let's face it. It was the first anime/manga (or one of) for a lot of us (other than maybe DBZ or something), it was something we grew up with, and had around as a part of our life. It's like that friend you've had for years that you got to talk to every now and then growing up, only to find out he just died today.

I've really enjoyed my time following along the story for all these years. I wish Kishimoto well in whatever he does in the future.

in my opinion:

rushed ending
forced pairings

stupid as fuck...

i wasn't expected a decent final (good would have been the surprise) either, since the tendency of last chapters showed that kishimoto was out of ideas

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Some observations of the final chapter:

Gaara: went from scrawny killer to heartbreaker over the course of the series. I mean, jeez, could you make him more desirable to a female fanbase?
Anko: wtf did you do, Kishi?
Lee: who procreated with you? If it was Tenten...
Choji: weirdest pairing, you and your wife. Also, I feels for your daughter.
Hinata: Chibi-Hinata makes me go d'awww...
Sakura: so, the strongest medical kunoichi, trained by the best is now...a housewife? KISHITROLL! Also, your son/daughter/it freaks me out...
Sasuke: hello Madara.
Naruto: dat hair. -_-

P.S. Where is Orochimaru, Kabuto, Team Hebi, Yamato...

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
Indeed I was just wondering, what the actual fuck happened to Yamato? Shall he appear in gen 3 or is he now missed by Kishi? Also looking forward for what happened to the Bijuu. A a bit rushed ending if you asked me (and the S6P simply dissapeared after some time during dat battle????)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)