Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Sooooo.....

First thing first, nobody will comment on Hinata suddenly going FLAT!!!

now onto less important stuff:

I doubt someone in the ninja world is strong enough to kill the nanadaime Hokage (maybe Sasuke is but he would not kill Naruto), IMHO he sacrificed himself for some kinjutsu reason.

That scientist is a bad person. period.

Boruto will be a Hokage (maybe not the next one, but he will eventually be).

Sasuke looks more emo and is still a bastard, will he left the village without visiting his family?

All in all this was.... interesting, let us see how this will develop.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Sooooo.....

I doubt someone in the ninja world is strong enough to kill the nanadaime Hokage (maybe Sasuke is but he would not kill Naruto), IMHO he sacrificed himself for some kinjutsu reason.

Sasuke looks more emo and is still a bastard, will he left the village without visiting his family?

If you didn't read the Boruto short series that preceded this, you probably should. It provides a good intro to the current state of things and good insight into family dynamics, particularly Sasuke's.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sooooo.....

That was the thing that stood out (or not) the most to me. lol

btw, based on the context and word choice, I think it's absolutely safe to say that first short skirmish happens in a time with Naruto dead.

Poor Bee, reduced to a horrible offscreen battle in which he loses badly to some other aliens from Katsuya's clan. Lame.

As I said in the last chapter of the Naruto manga: a little maturity was what Sakura needed, indeed she is way more cutier now.

I'm very surprised with Sarada "salad" growth, in the Naruto Gaiden she was acting like another emo uchiha but now she's more centered. Nice, powerful and centered ala Kakashi, now I hope she will be the smart ass of the group like her father.

And Killer Bee, who was, imh, a powerful and capable shinobi and Jinchuriki and to think that he was beated by some kaguya clones (and they should be so much less powerful than Kaguya because The Rabbit, aside of being a hottie, WAS the powerful one) using the same tricks he faced in the last war was.... unhhearted at least.

And...... for what reason are they hunting the Tailed beast this time? please be something new this time like taking all the beast away to the moon because humans does not deserve them or because we used them to fight our wars (remember that the Juubi was originally some kind of Tree god)

*necrobump because shit is getting real*

(should we have a different thread for Boruto or will keep commenting here?)

Anyway, again another shunin exam postponed because an attack on Konoha. This time is not a snake but aliens from the moon, druggies aliens from the moon.

Naruto seems to go full power against them now, and apparently the Rabbit left some notes behind. (did she leave the moon on her own accord or was she exiled?)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
not to be a debbie downer here but you know the entire Manga (including the resolution of this storyline) was the plot of Boruto: The Movie? Everything except for the initial fight on hokage mountain was in the movie .... everything ... and at the current pace, I bet it'll be ~3+ chapters until we get to uncharted territory.

not to be a debbie downer here but you know the entire Manga (including the resolution of this storyline) was the plot of Boruto: The Movie? Everything except for the initial fight on hokage mountain was in the movie .... everything ... and at the current pace, I bet it'll be ~3+ chapters until we get to uncharted territory.
I think the intent was to serialize the movie before moving onto the new stuff (as alluded to in the first chapter with a re-destroyed Konoha, possibly killed Naruto/Sasuke, freaky looking enemy, somehow that being worse than our rabbit alien world suckers, etc). But I don't mind, I never bothered watching the movie, read the spoilers so I know what will/should happen so it's kinda nice seeing it in manga format for me.

I find it rather entertaining Boruto is oblivious to just how strong his pops is, though I guess you don't really talk about you stopped the end of the world caused by chakra aliens to your kids that young normally.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)