Announcement National Dex confirmed to return for Pokemon Scarlet/Violet games [AFD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
A recent leak has revealed that National Dex will be returning to the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet games, meaning Mega Evolutions, Z-moves, cut Pokemon and the works will all be returning. We cannot release details of this leak for now but fret not, it will be available for public eyes later today. We will make sure that everyone is constantly kept updated on it via this thread.

With this in mind, it is with a heavy heart that I say Gen 8 National Dex will be the last of the National Dex metagames. While the current suspect test will remain on schedule to bring Natdexers a last bit of joy for the tier, we will be archiving everything else in this forum and anything National Dex related throughout Smogon in advance at the end of the day at 11:59pm GMT -4 in interest of shifting our resources elsewhere. The archiving will include anything in the National Dex forum, National Dex BH and National Dex OMs.

I hope the community spends these last few hours making the best out of the tier.

Last edited:

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
I have just received an update regarding the leak on National Dex returning for the Pokemon S/V games and I must say it is quite alarming to where I've put all archiving processes on halt for now. Please take a look as the truth behind this leak is revealed.

1648873141075.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)