AG Circuit Champion
Also National Dex "OU" and possibly more formats that will be moving here in the future
art by Kaiju Bunny
National Dex OU aims to be an OU-like format but with all Pokemon from past generations available. It will have similar bans and clauses to regular OU, but remain an unofficial side-metagame.
Anything Goes is somewhat self-explanatory; however, it should be noted that Anything Goes refers to anything legal within the cartridge games (Sun and Moon) being able to be used. There are no bans or clauses (excluding the 'Endless Battle Clause').
Q: How exactly do the mechanics of something like this work?
A: Check out the mechanics thread!
Q: Will a reduced Dex AG still exist?
A: Yes, but it will be challenge-only on PS! and not our main focus.
Q: Will there be more National Dex low tiers?
A: Maybe? If we see a ton of interest then they might get formed, but it really depends and we’re making no commitments for now.
AG Metagame Discussion
Anything Goes room on PS!
Angthing Goes Discord
Simple Questions, Simple Answers:
This thread will also be doubling as a simple Q&A thread where players can get questions answered. Any questions related to National Dex formats are welcome (provided they are relatively simple to answer), but please keep the following guidelines in mind before posting:
- Make sure the question you are asking is clear! It's a lot easier for us to help you out if we understand what you're asking.
- If your question can be answered by a Google search or the Smogdex, please do that as to not clutter the thread.
- When answering questions, please quote the post you're answering to avoid confusion.
- In-game questions or questions related to other tiers don't belong here. Make sure you're asking about Anything Goes!
- Be civil when posting please
Last edited by a moderator: