National Dex General Information and Simple Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find a link to the natdex OU discord if there is one? I've been browsing the forums but I can't find and would like a route/link provided :).

Is there any chance of gems being considered at all for re addition come crown tundra?
I feel like the mentality of keeping Z moves is basically the same as keeping gems, but we chose not to bring them over? I mean they are both items that got cut.
They are also a popular item most people seem to really enjoy. I see mostly enthusiasm at the idea when I bring it up.

Avery

Banned deucer.
Is there any chance of gems being considered at all for re addition come crown tundra?
I feel like the mentality of keeping Z moves is basically the same as keeping gems, but we chose not to bring them over? I mean they are both items that got cut.
They are also a popular item most people seem to really enjoy. I see mostly enthusiasm at the idea when I bring it up.
The council has briefly discussed this in the past, and the consensus seems to be against such a change. Type gems were removed after the end of generation 5, so it would not fit within the current identity of National Dex (generation 7 + generation 8 Pokémon and mechanics) to bring them back.

Its supposed to be. If its not then its a bug.

Also I would like to defend Natdex AG. I think its way more fun than a Ubers format would ever be. AG is simply has more to offer in terms of team building opportunities. Also no pokemon (like Mega Salamence) is entitled to be viable in a format.

By the way when AG moves to Galar Dex. Can we rename the section to "National Dex OMs"? It would be home to every natdex meta not named OU. I think it would great to clean the forum a little since its somewhat difficult to navigate when finding UU resources.
So then will it be fixed because its not allowed right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)