Tournament National Dex Money Tour II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery

Banned deucer.
re: ghosting

The National Dex Moderation team has received evidence that during the series for Axzel vs ojr and ong vs Lily, both axzel and ong were playing in call with smino, Michael213, and 2020 idm boomer. Obviously this is against the rules, and they have all been disqualified from this tournament. Their wins from this round will be voided as well, meaning their opponents from this current round will advance over them. They have all been given at least a 2 point infraction as well.

tagging the affected opponents:
Lily AmyQuaris Call me PK ojr txitxas

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
Hey everyone. It hurts to say, but there has been some mixups with the bracket, and there have been too many players before signups close. I cannot apologise enough for the issues that we have had during this tournament, mainly due to my own fault and I apologise for the inconvenience to those that the bracket change has affected, and to those who are no longer in it. I'm terribly sorry that you will no longer be able to participate in the tournament, but without these changes, the tournament's player count would not work and eventually come to a bigger issue. So to those who no longer find themselves in the main bracket, I'm ever so sorry.
The new matchups to make the bracket 32 pairings in each bracket are as follows;

darkvoltage  vs  probrn
Darkness 789  vs  Ashbala
beatiful  vs  Oculars
Bushtush  vs  Xenqt
ibleachyourskin vs xVGxEnigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)