Project National Dex OU Team Bazaar

I'm going to dump all the teams I've made for Majors and for the Ghosting Tour.
:ss/landorus-therian: :ss/scizor-mega: rillaboom.gif :ss/hawlucha: :ss/thundurus: :ss/garchomp:

After Magearna left, I spammed this team in Majors and got to finals. I noticed how good just setting up rocks and then bring in 5 threatening Pokemon is all HO needs to be. I was going to make this a RMT but I decided not to because I couldn't be bothered.

:ss/medicham-mega: :ss/slowbro: :ss/ferrothorn: :ss/hydreigon: :ss/landorus-therian: :ss/tapu-koko:

I really wouldn't recommend using this team now but just after the Mag ban I ended up liking this team enough for me to use it in every round after. I gave this team to the bubble gum dum dum here. Unfortunately as Volcarona got more popular this team is not very good nowadays.

:ss/mawile-mega: :ss/serperior: :ss/zapdos: :ss/garchomp: :ss/slowking: :ss/greninja:

Mega Mawile is a pretty good pokemon with its ridiculous power and stuff so I made a team whos job is to try and get it in the field. Volt-Switch Zapdos, Slowking, and U-turn Ash-Greninja all do well at this. Unfortunately Slowking teams are really weak to Ash-Greninja so Colbur is needed to switch into it at least once.

:ss/medicham-mega: :ss/tapu-lele: :ss/greninja: :ss/ferrothorn: :ss/zapdos: :ss/gliscor:

Mega Medicham destroys defence while scarf Tapu Lele destroys offense. I gave this team to the bubble gum dum dum but unfortunately they faced a ridiculous Mazar level c-team which made me sad because I really liked this team.

:ss/scizor-mega: :ss/clefable: :ss/reuniclus: :ss/gliscor: :ss/toxapex: :ss/tapu-koko:

Magic Guard CMs and Mega Scizor is a lot for teams to handle. I paired it up with T-spikes to make things even worse when dealing with them. Team gets boiled by Z-Tran so Shed Shell Pex is here to pivot around it.

:ss/latias-mega: :ss/clefable: :ss/toxapex: :ss/zeraora: :ss/gliscor: :ss/heatran:

This is the old Zeraora team I had but with Heatran > Magearna. I also changed up some of the sets. I think Zeraora needs HP Ice in order to be useful against a team with Gliscor. No Z user meant I could use Z-Haze Pex to heal and remove boost in 1 pinch.

:ss/charizard-mega-y: :ss/slowking: :ss/clefable:corviknight.gif:ss/tapu-koko: :ss/landorus-therian:

Mega Charizard Y is a very powerful breaker so I paired it up with Slowking to really put the pressure on Pex builds. Zard runs defog along side Corviknight to shut down most SR setters. Psychium-Z can do too things. It can give Slowking the ability to nuke something, or I can use Z-Teleport to heal itself and then teleport out.

:ss/sableye-mega: :ss/chansey: :ss/clefable: corviknight.gif :ss/gastrodon: :ss/volcarona:

And lastly heres a stall team I made. Because these teams effectiveness really depend on the match up they get its hard to really say much about it. As for threats: Manaphy, Z-Heatran, SD Aegislash, and a 4 attacks Mega Mawile that doesn't get burned by the Volcarona.

Dang thats 8 teams I will probably try and play in the Ladder tour if I get the chance so see you later! Unban Blaziken

Last edited:

Oculars

REVERSE SHAMONE
is a Tiering Contributor
:ss/rillaboom: :sm/diancie-mega: :ss/ribombee: :ss/kommo-o: :ss/victini::ss/weavile:
Rillaboom Diancie Webs HO
Nice webs HO very good synergy pretty much speaks for itself, Banded victini + weavile soften up the stall matchup. This especially tears through teams that rely on tapu fini to check kommo-o and allows it to wincon in the majority of games unless youre up against a chunky clef. "Why Boomburst over flamethrower?" OHKOs tapu koko at +1 and people like to hard switch that thing in.

:ss/clefable: :sm/slowbro-mega: :ss/chansey: :ss/moltres: :ss/skarmory: :ss/gliscor:
Birds and Blobs
My take on a stall, ur supposed to wall stuff i guess.

:ss/torkoal: :sm/Nihilego: :sm/medicham-mega: :ss/smeargle: :sm/thundurus-therian: :ss/aegislash:
Smashin Torkoal HO
creds to av cosmoem for this build what a team pure heat bring it to ladder bring it to room tour bring it to show and tell.

:ss/manaphy: :sm/scizor-mega: :sm/omastar: :sm/necrozma: :ss/kommo-o::sm/klefki:
Manaphy MZor Rainscreens
Originally built for NDET had a lot of fun laddering with this very out of the box.

:sm/gengar: :sm/garchomp-mega: :sm/grimmsnarl: :sm/mew: :ss/rillaboom: :sm/magnezone:
Ghostium Z Gar Screens
Gar + mew eat stalls and rilla and chomp tear up behind screens nuff said.

:sm/alakazam::sm/excadrill: :sm/tapu-lele: :sm/tyranitar-mega: :sm/weavile: :sm/kommo-o:
Zam n Sand
Used to Love bringing MZam sand in gen7 this was an attempt to recreate some of the power it used to have in a slower meta than Gen7 OU.

:sm/diancie: :sm/crawdaunt: :sm/banette-mega: :sm/reuniclus: :sm/conkeldurr: :sm/hoopa-unbound:
Smol Diancie TR
This was passed to me a good while ago, fun to ladder with and lots of heat.

:sm/mawile-mega: :sm/greninja-ash: :sm/blissey: :ss/corviknight: :ss/gengar: :sm/landorus-therian:
Catch me out here with a BO Lol
built this team while in a coma.

Last edited:
Keldeo Anti-Stall
Stall is annoying. Very annoying. No one wants a 200 turn battle, this team is based around countering Stall. But it would be a little bit too petty to make the entire team just to counter Stall. So this team is based around the amazing wall breaking capability of Keldeo. Thanks to this team, I was able to reach top 500.

Pokepaste for team

Shuckle:
Just average suicide lead - stealth rocks, webs, encore. Webs is first priority because some mons in the team are a bit slow, and also makes it easier to counter Mega Swampert in rain teams. The advantage of Shuckle is that it is very slow making it so that
Defoggers with toxic can’t prevent webs.

Kartana:
This living piece of paper is disgustingly strong, but that isn’t enough, what about adding a band? This mon is one of the reasons webs are so important because otherwise, Scarf Lele can destroy this. Lando.T is bit of a problem because after intimidate it goes back to normal attack
But Kartana can knock off if scarfed making it easier for it’s teammates to kill it

Blacephalon:
This clown can completely wall Chansey Forcing it to switch out or even KOing it after a few boosts with psyshock, if a Stall team doesn’t have any water/ground types it can become a very big problem for them. As long as you make sure it doesn’t lose it’s leftovers or come in on anything with pursuit it can cause some serious damage.

Mega Scizor:
This beast is very problematic for any grimsnarls or Alolan Ninetails trying to set up screens. It can also help Blacephalon with Tyranitar as long as you don’t get fire punched on the switch in but can tank one fire punch.
Also helps Kommo-o with some fairies.
You can also take advantage of some thing switching out by using swords dance as long as they don’t switch into a fire type.

Kommo-o:
Pretty normal set. Double boost and sweep,
If there are no fairies you can pull of a sweep
With very little problem.(look out for mews, smeargles and dittos ) if you want a physical set just replace flamethrower with drain punch
and flash cannon with poison jab but in that case look out for Diancies and Corviknights.
If you’re running the special set look out for Chansey.

Keldeo:
As mentioned earlier, Keldeo is a great wall breaker, Chansey? Dead, Assault vest Ttar?
Dead. Ferrothorn? Dead (after a bit of chip)
After calm mind it’s even more fearsome, just look out for scarf Kartana. Air slash massively chips Rillaboom on the switch in and can be finished of by Scizor. Secret sword is there for the mentioned walls.

Threats:
Trick room:
Trick room can become a threat if Scizor goes down just try to SD with Scizor and KOing all you can till trick room wears off, then, you can just completely obliterate everything except Marowak

Proof of ladder ranking:
7A7ACCFB-033E-43F3-9DD6-96E2B424588E.jpeg

aggron-mega.pnggarchomp (2).pngumbreon.pnggengar (2).pngcorviknight (2).pngpokemon_slowking_2x.png
https://pokepast.es/2d9df5d85bbf4c97
This team is designed by me ElevatedGodlyness. It was able to make this team.
This team is your uniquebalance but with a much high longevity than normal teams.
This team centers around Mega Aggron to be able to have that good physical wall with Corviknight supporting it with reliable recovery as its own physical wall. Mega Aggron is also your rock setter as well as mini wall breaker for teams who don't have an answer to Heavy Slams and 2+ Body Presses.
Next you have garchomp which is a great breaker as well as type synergy for the team. It breaks many things with SD+Rockium Z as well as able to be used as a check for heatran despite being offensive.
Next we have the first major wall of the team... Umbreon. This pokemon will be your status removal as well as wish support being able to revive Mega Aggron, Garchomp, Gengar and even some cases if it needs to, Corviknight and Slowking Galar. This also is a midground for many situations if something isn't healthy enough to check.
Now we are on to the Second Breaker of the team. Scarf Trick Gengar helps this team be able to break walls like chansey, blissey, corviknight, etc etc. This also has solid longevity due to umbreon being in the back to carry this to even higher lengths as a mean to break walls. All in all a very great offensive mon to have.
Next we have the wall Corviknight. Corviknight is your hazard removal as well as a defensive staple able to stall out many physical attackers and stop threats to the team such as rillaboom and garchomp.
And for a unique Special Sponge. You have Slowking Galar. This mon works as a recoverable check with AV allowing it to digest several special hits before needing to swap. This sets up future sight to help Garchomp Break as well as Gengar to force in certain mons or to get certain types of chip. You have Ice Beam which helps you to break Gliscor and catch certain sd mons such as Garchomp off guard when they sd you ice beam and do significant chip negating a possible sweep in an instant. Scald is there if garchomp dies and it's your remaining answer to it. Sludge Bomb is your Poison type Stab and that's all.

All in all this is a great team for anyone who uses it. It even got AgencysVeryVeryOwn to the top of the ladder.(This was 4-5 days ago as I'm making this post) as well as winning him and me a few room tour wins. All in all very great team.
AgencyXAgency.jpg

Attachments

tf

Natdex Unplayer
SSNL Team dump:
Round 1:
:rillaboom: :kartana: :magnezone: :lopunny-mega: :blissey: :zapdos: - RillaKart Grass Spam, Round 1-G1 (W)
:weavile: :tapu-lele: :landorus-therian: :zapdos: :toxapex: :diancie: - Electrium Z Lele+Weavile, Round 1-G2 (W)

Round 2 (Winners Side):
:weezing-galar: :sableye-mega: :chansey: :salamence: :shedinja: :quagsire: - Weezing Salamence Stall, Round 2-G1 (W)
:keldeo: :tyranitar-mega: :slowbro: :ferrothorn: :zapdos: :excadrill: - Keldeo+Trap+Future Sight, Round 2-G2 (W)

Round 4 (Winners Side):
:blacephalon: :gliscor: :scizor-mega: :clefable: :tapu-koko: :toxapex: - Blacephalon Fat, Round 4-G1 (W)
:kartana: :tyranitar: :reuniclus: :excadrill: :tangrowth: :zapdos: - R8 PSPL Normal Gem Kartana, Round 4-G2 (L)
:tapu-lele: :kartana: :toxapex: :zapdos: :tyranitar-mega: :landorus-therian: - Specs Lele+Fightinium Kartana, Round 4-G3 (W)

Round 6 (Winners Side):
:tapu-lele: :kartana: :toxapex: :zapdos: :tyranitar-mega: :landorus-therian: - Specs Lele+Fightinium Kartana, Round 6-G1 (L)
:aerodactyl-mega: :toxapex: :zeraora: :corviknight: :clefable: :gliscor: - MAerodactyl+Toxic Zeraora, Round 6-G2 (W)
:weavile: :tapu-lele: :landorus-therian: :zapdos: :toxapex: :diancie: - Electrium Z Lele+Weavile, Round 6-G3 (L)

Round 7 (Losers Side):
:kartana: :tyranitar-mega: :reuniclus: :excadrill: :amoonguss: :zapdos: - R8 PSPL Normal Gem Kartana (Amoonguss version), Round 7-G1 (W)
:aerodactyl-mega: :toxapex: :zeraora: :corviknight: :clefable: :gliscor: - MAerodactyl+Toxic Zeraora, Round 7-G2 (W)

Round 8 (Losers Side):
:gyarados: :amoonguss: :zapdos: :scizor-mega: :tyranitar: :excadrill: - Power Whip Flyinium Z Gyarados, Round 8-G1 (L)
:pelipper: :swampert-mega: :zapdos: :ferrothorn: :manaphy: :greninja-ash: - Rain, Round 8-G2+3 (W-L)

Mario34

don't play the odds, play the man
is a Tiering Contributor
SAMPLE SUBMISSION

So I noticed there was no MMaw sample, and built this really cool team with it. It has performed well on ladder, as well as in some non-smogon tours. Hope you all enjoy!
:ss/mawile-mega: :ss/greninja-ash: :ss/toxapex: :ss/serperior: :ss/garchomp: :ss/corviknight:

This was a really consistent balance built around Mega Mawile + Ash Greninja, which is a pretty well known offensive core, with MMaw abusing the spikes laid down by Greninja, as well as breaking down bulkier teams for Gren to clean up. Toxic Spikes Toxapex was chosen as a teammate due to it keeping up TSpikes against teams with Defog Tapu Fini, thus poisoning the Fini and allowing Greninja to break far more effectively, as well as switching into opposing Gren. Serperior was chosen to spread paralysis in the opposing team for Mawile, with the Mawile spread outspeeding a paralyzed Mega Latias. Garchomp was added as an offensive Stealth Rock user, who was also able to switch into Heatran. As the team has immense breaking power with MMaw, Garchomp not having recovery isn't an issue, as most games will end fairly quickly. Corviknight was added last as a defensive pivot against grass types like Rillaboom and Kartana, as well as being a consistent defogger against the likes of Landorus-T.

2CA1CE36-BE1C-4A9F-BAA9-8F35DF1F623B.gif
D53F7EA1-F57D-417F-95CF-33BDE3A0D3A1.gif
D7EFEAA0-07D5-430D-9926-24AC3F615BC2.gif
A03BD647-BD20-4C96-9B4F-014F21D46208.gif
5B2AB27C-87F1-46ED-B469-617C702E4782.gif
D77374E0-5035-4882-BC05-6EEFF82A5029.gif

https://pokepast.es/8d00499ede11b914
This a volt turn team I built quite recently, I really like Manectric and Landorus (Defog) as a core since they protect each other and both have intimidate, AV Jirachi helps against Kommo-O and usually can kill with a Draco Meteor. Fightinium Z Greninja is very good against Chansey which can remove a good switch in to Greninja. The team really struggles against Rillaboom as pretty much everyone on the team dies to it, if I missed a weakness to the team please let me know!​

Fun Feraligatr Screen HO

Feraligatr is my favorite pokemon, and I wanna build a team around him. Grimmsnarl role is to setup dual screen while Landorus-T is must have suicide lead on HO. Garchomp immunity to electric and Mega Scizor quad resist to grass is a good teammate that can also cover each other weakness. Lastly Serperior is the only special sweeper to threaten bulky water type that can wall Gatr.

Importable : https://pokepast.es/dbda11519ee61ef2

pannu

MEDKIT CUZ SHES HEALABLE
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Samples are horribly outdated at the moment, assuming they get updated soon I wanted to submit some of mine

:tyranitar-mega: :kartana: :excadrill: :skarmory: :reuniclus: :toxapex:

This Mega Tyranitar + Kartana team is one I've been having a lot of success with over the best part of 3 months, it was built to completely counter cheese and extreme building styles such as HO, Stall, other weather teams, etc. Generally just a good build for making sure the better player wins more often and has outs against a lot of things it is weak to.

It's built around Mega Tyranitar, a fantastic mons for setting rocks up and keeping them up, due to beating plenty of defoggers in the tier at the moment. However, it mainly acts as support on this team for the other wincons. Kartana is one of the main win conditions of this team, as with the support of Tyranitar for Pursuit, allowing it to take out the likes of Mega Latias and Zapdos, it's able to break most of its checks with fightinium Z, such as Mega Scizor or Corviknight, Knock Off is also insanely good on this team due to its hazard stacking nature. Skarmory is the team's main check to the likes of Rillaboom, Kartana, and Garchomp, as well as being a hazard setter. Due to Tyranitars ability to break many defoggers in the tier I decided to make this team a hazard stacking one, and Skarmory can set up spikes, meanwhile, its teammates can let spikes stay on the field. Reuniclus is another of this teams big "win-cons", and is stellar at destroying fatter teams, which this team by any means doesn't struggle with but its nice to have the matchup basically secured, thunder is the best coverage move for CM Reuniclus, lets it hit and wear down Heatran, SlowTwins, and spread status on Latias, Hydreigon, or Corviknight. Excadrill is the main hazard control on this team, being able to spin away opposing rocks and not get chipped down because of leftovers, its also the team's main speed control, when in sand its able to outspeed the entire tier, unboosted, and some boosted mons as well, which makes it an amazing cleaner. It also greatly appreciates being paired up with Kartana, as its ability to break pokemon such as Corviknight, Skarmory, and Tangrowth make excadrill excellent for sweeping late-game. Toxapex is just here mostly as glue, and also the team's obligatory Greninja answer. Haze is good for stopping set up sweepers and Toxic Spikes can aid Excadrill and Reuniclus in sweeping as well as being generally tedious for the opposing team to get rid of. Overall, this is an incredibly solid build and I, as well as many others who have used this team, have found great success with it.

:Lopunny-mega: :hydreigon: :clefable: :landorus-therian: :heatran: :toxapex:

I really like this Balance Team, it has surprisingly good longevity and is incredibly threatening to opposing teams.

Mega Lopunny and Hydreigon make the main core on this team, being incredibly potent tools against Offense and Bulk respectively. Unaware Aromatherapy Clefable is an amazing roadblock to set up sweepers like Mega Garchomp, Hawlucha, and opposing Calm Mind Clefable, while being able to support the team through Knock Off, and Aromatherapy which is great for supporting Hydreigons longevity. Sub Smack Down SD Landorus-T + Toxic Spikes Toxapex is an idea I stole from faded, the idea is that sub Smack Down lets Landorus break the likes of Skarmory, Zapdos, Corviknight, and Opposing Landorus-T, while Toxic Spike support from Toxapex lets it outlast the likes of Tangrowth and Slowbro. Heatran and Toxapex serve as defensive glue, being able to check most pokemon you need to be checked on this team. Heatran being the rocker frees up Landorus and Clef greatly meanwhile Haze on Toxapex is a good backup for pokemon like Volcarona or Tapu Fini. overall a nice team to play ime.

Kyo

In Limbo
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
National Dex Leader
Screenshot 2021-08-03 190728.png

In the spirit of the ongoing ladder tour, I'm playing and building stall again. This is a fun team I threw together earlier today.

:ss/volcarona: :ss/sableye-mega: :ss/skarmory: :ss/quagsire: :ss/shedinja: :ss/chansey:

Volcarona @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 48 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flamethrower
- Defog
- Roost
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Protect
- Recover
- Toxic

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Def / 184 Spe
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
- Roost
- Spikes

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 104 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Recover

Shedinja @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
IVs: 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- Poltergeist
- Screech

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
gm

F59A7094-A03E-4C2F-A394-8F4814FACC45.png

me and pannuracotta strem edamame

another teamdump, even bigger and better, and again s/o simpcord :spunch:

17DDE716-E888-4C6E-B45F-2F015425C3E8.jpeg66273E0D-549F-413F-B430-8FC04D677C90.jpeg9A98E084-E720-4812-9363-2F3B330E4C6F.jpeg53D477ED-623A-4834-868C-0AAD85653172.jpeg589B75F6-1E7C-4DEE-8E3E-C7F99B2DE694.jpeg

most of the teams r solid, a few roomtour teams in there, a 1 or two meme ones, but rest r cool, a lot of these have seen tour play in ssnls both early and later rounds by multiple ppl, and different side pls, n some have seen decent ladder tour performance too.

bd, will make some of these sample submissions soontm

-yugon asked me to post this also: https://pokepast.es/38928393357377f2

Attachments

Avendesora

"I'm no bloody hero!"
is a Tiering Contributor
Introduction:
Hello there Smogon, Maya here.
Here I am, yet again, bringing you another of my creations. This time, however, I managed to peak top 15 on the National Dex OU ladder with 1863 elo, an 86% GXE and a 52-10 W/L, thus qualifying in the first cycle for the second iteration of National Dex Ladder Tournament.
The main jist of the team is wearing down the opposing team and either overwelm it with the massive defensive presence it offers, or just end up sweeping it with Mega Scizor or Ditto.

Proof of peak:
1628445626817.png

Teambuilding
As I started thinking about this team I wanted to use Ditto so bad, because half of the games I got in the National Dex ladder were those kind of offenses completely destroyed by Ditto, you know? So, what better partner for Ditto than a mega, and a mega which offers really nice momentum while being really sturdy? so yeah, Mega Scizor + Ditto turned out to be the main core of the team.
It is common knowledge that one of Mega Scizor's best answers is heatran. Having this in mind, I added the most common Heatran lure that you could ever think of. That's right, Stealth Rock + Knock Off Clefable made its way into the team. With the aforementioned combination of moves, this Clefable is able to lure Heatran and get rid of its Leftovers, enabling Mega Scizors U-turn to pressure it really hard providing Stealth Rock are up.
The next addition to the team was Gastrodon. The more I use Gastrodon, the more I love it. With its Ground type, Gastrodon is able to shrug off almost every Electric type in the tier with no issue at all. Having Scald as a stab move is always good to burn your oponent, plus it's very spamable as it is. Earthquake does an average amount of damage, but it is very spamable as well. Recover is a must on Gastrodon to maintain its health at a reasonable number. Clear Smog was the last move of choice, as this team struggles with bulky set up Pokémon, and this move just nullifies these really well.
Afterwards, I decided to search for a defogger. Considering all the available options I had, adding Zapdos seemed like the best option by far. It is a defogger that offers momentum, but it is also able to paralice the oppossing team on contact, making it easier for Mega Scizor to sweep in the late game if needed. I decided to use Heat Wave as the coverage move on Zapdos, as it helps the team deal with steel types much more easily.
It was time to give the last tatches to the team and it still had a really glaring weakness. Mega charizard Y just ate this team with no issue whatsoever. Urshifu-Rapid-Strike was also a problem if the team got weakened enough. Thus came in Toxapex, a Pokémon that offered a Mega Charizard Y check, a Pokémon that could spam Toxic (which the team lacked beforehand), and another set up stop thanks to its Haze. with the spread it has its able to shrug off both physical and special hits with ease.

Importable:

Shoutouts:
Big shoutouts to Kate, the main influence behind the team. I remembered the team you used last year and based mine around it, thanks a bunch! :)
Big shoutout to Xenqt as well, the one calvo who helped me with various spreads on the team an suggested some changes throughout this run.

Some replays:

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/2810f92d73dda13a
F5474585-D065-40E3-B1AD-BE59DE2EA7C9.pngB4CE6BB0-CBE0-4EE2-B0C2-7219B54102D3.png69A9D4F9-5348-4102-9866-19990BBE96FB.png26F2873F-47C0-430A-B2C2-68FB9F507859.jpeg5A84EDB0-80B5-482F-8C1C-35FC1356BEAD.png616F9A47-9717-4C61-8A04-403C6F3EC09F.png
Another team I made using Corviknight + Slowking-Galar surrounding Mega Medicham.
Okay lets start it off as this team isnt orthodox to climb ladder. While it certainly has its good match-ups, it doesn't always have the offensive pressure the other teams I post do.
Okay to start it off, our team leader Mega Medicham is our breaker for a majority of the team. This is intended to break even the fatest walls such as corviknight but will be walled by Mega Sableye. You can change Ice Punch to Bullet Punch if need be for MDiancie.
Next on the breaker list we have magnezone for dealing with corviknights. You may want to switch something on this team if you want to remove "Shed Shell" Corviknights. But the chances of those being around are low unless your battling me yourself.
Next we have a unique urshifu set not seen oftenly. If you play Random Battles [Gen8RandomBattles] you've seen this set with both Urshifu-Rapid-Strike as well as Urshifu-Single-Strike. This is intended to beat teams that don't automatically break sub. Say Versus stall you break Skarmory this will essentially help wrap the match up with being able to break Mega Sableye and Chansey. This also can use Slowking-Galar's Future Sight move to break toxapex's fat bulk.
Next Is Garchomp. This is Specially Defensive to be able to stop Heatran from breaking down your team without expending HP on Slowking-Galar and Urshifu-Rapid-Strike. This sets up rocks as well can self heal with either Leftovers or Resting up. Toxic to break down unsuspecting swapping in Pokemon.
And then we have Corviknight with "Shed Shell" and "Assault Vest" Slowking-Galar. These are general walls as well as Slowking-Galar being a Future Sight + Surging Strikes Combo.
As I feel I should stress this enough. Greninja isn't a 100% able to be played around with this team. Doubling in Urshifu-Rapid-Strike can help keep Slowking-Galar Healthy as much as possible.

So turns out I put the wrong paste link for this. I updated it to the pokepaste for the Medicham Team. (7pm EST Update)​

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/20820b8c414e7c82
A4F189EE-05B5-486C-BC7C-636D84028D6D.pngE2C46D99-D5EB-4FCB-BA01-82409929BA05.png9839BF43-7414-4BD7-B17F-730B77C2B2CC.pngE0687C13-7F23-48DB-B81F-586F3E49EED8.png5217F3AE-4BBA-4EA7-9D35-540E3AB1641D.pngA7C70991-3601-4829-AC1A-4719B130BA63.png
Might as well post rain while I'm at it.
To be honest this is generic rain so I don't feel as though I should explain this except what the team is based around. Choice Banded Crawdaunt.
I'm a man of few words for this Mon. 4 Things goes into what makes this so strong. Adaptability + Choice Band + Adamant + Rain = Pure Uncut Damage.
And Ig Clefable is to wish into these other Pokemon to increase their longevity increasing their HP as well remove Hazardous Statuses.

Also you can change Crawdaunt for waterium Z if you want. It can help in some scenarios.

And that's basically it lol.
Newly Added Replay: Forced The Team Down This Man's Mouth. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldex-1393309527

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/af2c1945849c8ad5
74C017C6-F952-4A43-82C8-4E0D104F840F.pngD9272F61-CCF9-4E3B-86EB-3AF2E39E2116.png4306C1C0-2C53-4538-B409-CD232B08EFBF.png08B586C2-1F5D-4AFE-A037-55F718874CDE.pngE54BFAFD-03B7-4D9E-91D9-801FEC5F7E28.png631C3F06-E4FD-4EF0-A60C-2BB322DBFC4E.png
Well, surely you guys saw this coming. One of the best Teams I've ever made as well as used by in my opinion one of the best National Dex Players ever(MortalityI ).
To Be Honest I don't even know where to begin with this team to be honest with you because the capabilities are quite that of something else.
I can a portion from my Mega Medicham team and copy & paste Slowking-Galar's Team.
And then we have Corviknight with "Shed Shell" and "Assault Vest" Slowking-Galar. These are general walls as well as Slowking-Galar being a Future Sight + Surging Strikes Combo.
Then we have Choice Band Urshifu which does an incredible amount of damage when paired with Slowking-Galar.
Now onto the unique Pokemon, First off Umbreon. This is to wish into everything on the team as well as remove Hazardous Statuses. This also allows you to punish those who think they can advantange of you on the swap and foul play on an opposer's Swords Dance. Trust me when I say its an enlightening feeling.
Now we have kommo-o which is SpDef to Stop Heatran & Volcarona as well as Set up Rocks and Toxic The Opposing Pokemon. Protect is there to stall out toxic as well as scout out things such as Tapu Lele's Locked into Move.
Now to the Don, The Boss, Mega Pidgeot can do Hurricanes, Heat Waves, Pivot, and self-heal. Due to it's ability it can Hit all of them with 100% accuracy. Allowing for Max Accuracy Hurricanes and Heat Waves. U-Turn to Pivot out into things you need to check it with.
This team requires lots of tenacity as well putting every play to the best use possible. If you can do that then this team can topple majority of the teams swirling around on the ladder.​

https://pokepast.es/073933b9e425c3b0
E4F2663D-297F-4D1C-B323-C66312A3E0EF.png9A890EC7-55C5-42D3-956E-EF69F56CDA9C.pngDEB3A73A-1A42-49DE-B222-704CA207B471.png7475E240-54CE-4C4B-8726-1201F2C89D19.jpeg5921F4C0-439E-4B61-81FD-9A6BC859695F.pngC940BC74-12A4-4A20-911F-43D3729BC0B0.png
Final Team I'm posting this month, This Team shows True Doom when its fang's are unlocked.
To Lead us off we are going to start with the Team Leader.
Mega Houndoom + Solar Power with Sun up with access to Nasty Plot allows for major damage emission. There isn't much to say except its a damage dealing beast.
Clefable is to wish into these other Pokemon to increase their longevity increasing their HP as well remove Hazardous Statuses. As well put Kommo-o Clangorous Soul at bay.
Deoxys-Defense is your spikes setter showing Hazardous Damage doing 25% on Swapping in is a tremendous feat as well as rocks from Torkoal, you can do solid chip with it.
Torkoal. Your Hazard Removal, Sun Setter, and all around physical tank makes it a nice Addition to the team. With Lava Plume you can burn physical attackers that dare swap in on you. And Body Press is also there to abuse your High Physical Bulk.
Blaziken... This just swords dance up and just does damage you wish you had a Primarina for. If no resist for this Z +2 Inferno Overdrive from this beast under sun then... click x my boy.
Venusaur is your 3rd Sun Abuser. It's damage is great for loosening things up for Blaziken and Mega Houndoom, in vise-versa as well. Growth up then get your 2x Speed. Drop Weather Balls, Earth Powers, and Giga Drains and do your obese damage.

That's my Final Team for this month. Got quite a few for next month. This is ElevatedGodlyness Signing off.​

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
https://pokepast.es/073933b9e425c3b0
View attachment 364010View attachment 364011View attachment 364012View attachment 364013View attachment 364014View attachment 364015
Another team I made using Corviknight + Slowking-Galar surrounding Mega Medicham.
Okay lets start it off as this team isnt orthodox to climb ladder. While it certainly has its good match-ups, it doesn't always have the offensive pressure the other teams I post do.
Okay to start it off, our team leader Mega Medicham is our breaker for a majority of the team. This is intended to break even the fatest walls such as corviknight but will be walled by Mega Sableye. You can change Ice Punch to Bullet Punch if need be for MDiancie.
Next on the breaker list we have magnezone for dealing with corviknights. You may want to switch something on this team if you want to remove "Shed Shell" Corviknights. But the chances of those being around are low unless your battling me yourself.
Next we have a unique urshifu set not seen oftenly. If you play Random Battles [Gen8RandomBattles] you've seen this set with both Urshifu-Rapid-Strike as well as Urshifu-Single-Strike. This is intended to beat teams that don't automatically break sub. Say Versus stall you break Skarmory this will essentially help wrap the match up with being able to break Mega Sableye and Chansey. This also can use Slowking-Galar's Future Sight move to break toxapex's fat bulk.
Next Is Garchomp. This is Specially Defensive to be able to stop Heatran from breaking down your team without expending HP on Slowking-Galar and Urshifu-Rapid-Strike. This sets up rocks as well can self heal with either Leftovers or Resting up. Toxic to break down unsuspecting swapping in Pokemon.
As I feel I should stress this enough. Greninja isn't a 100% able to be played around with this team. Doubling in Urshifu-Rapid-Strike can help keep Slowking-Galar Healthy as much as possible.
The paste on this team is the paste for the Mega Houndoom sun fyi.
(also some mod is gonna edit your posts together/tell you to do it, just saying.)

Nice teams though, i like the rain team in particular.

Oculars

REVERSE SHAMONE
is a Tiering Contributor
Team Drop get wit it

:sm/torkoal: :sm/garchomp-mega: :sm/grimmsnarl: :sm/blaziken: :ss/venusaur: :sm/landorus-therian:
SPF 50
Firium from adamant blaziken is an absolute nuke. OHKO TOXAPEX in sun at +2. Mchomp also eats corvs in sun and goes crazy on the regular. Venu as always proves an under rated threat given very little can deal with fire/ground/grass coverage especially off a +2 656 spa Life Orb Venu

:sm/scizor-mega: :sm/tapu-fini: :sm/slowking-galar: :sm/blaziken: :ss/greninja-ash: :sm/gliscor:
Fini MZor Balance
Not a fan of slow playstyles but this team is a pain for a lot of bulkier builds spamming fsight with gking is insane and the synergy is amazing with this build using spdef scizor in misty terrain as a slow pivot to get in blaziken and gren. Very good at invalidating ladder BOs.
:sm/jirachi: :sm/tyranitar-mega: :sm/grimmsnarl: :sm/excadrill: :ss/rillaboom: :sm/azumarill:
Sand Screens
if i can build Sun screens i can build sand screens so here it is, key to making this team work is getting up grassy terrain and setting up either jirachi or tyranitar which can punch several holes in most teams. Every mon on this team can setup making it ripe to abuse screens.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)