Not open for further replies.

Senko

meow
is an Artist
1. What is the most embarrassing mistake you've made in your time on PS

2. Why did you make catgirl Kennedy?

3. Favourite foxgirl?

4. am i as smart as I say I am?

5. Do you hate Altarianite Regieleki as much as I do?
1. if you asked other people, theyd give you a whole chart of dumb shit ive said or done LOL. but thats just being me. i think the most embarrassing was me just accidentally muting somebody bc i thought they said smth wildly inap but then was just borderline weird and out of context when i read it back and unmuted the person xppp

2. God's will.

88a1bc46fc7963f631af8592a5b0cbd1.gif

4. you asked me who my favorite foxgirl is so youre very very high up there :))

5. nah. gets stomped by my heracronite stakataka :3

Mate my wedding invite better be in the mail soon
time will tell brother

Hi emillight

1. Why do you like spike stack so much?

2. Do you think corv is more splashable than lando-t?

3. How do you recommend getting better?

4. Victini for smash? (gotta milk this question)
1. spike stack has been my love for pretty much every gen I've played seriously. my original interest was just the pure satisfaction of stacking spikes and seeing things take 25% on the way in. punishing switches and feeling like I've outplayed and have an overall hp advantage throughout the game is very rewarding

2. corv is easily the best defogger in the tier and has a fantastic typing. but i wouldn't put it in glue tier like landot. plenty of teams have a corv defensive backbone but the passive compression landot's stats and typing give before even choosing a set is uncontested.

3. getting better is as simple as trial and error imo. building and battling have that same principle. you learn from youre mistakes and you improve upon them. asking for help is also a huge boon. our community is very helpful and knowledgeable, so that option is definitely open.

4. i would love to have victini only so i can v-create yoshi-mains in their smug faces

Is my wedding invite in the post?
ken the only way youre getting in is if you sneak in with monty

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
gm everyone, today I'll be interviewing recently appointed Global Driver and Natdex Room Voice Ox the Fox!!!

1624661860179.png

Hey Ox, how are you?

doing well, hbu

fighting allergies, but good otherwise
What do you do outside of Smogon?

im a junior at college studying finance and other than mons I mostly like to do physical activities like cycling, lifting, and running. I also enjoy playing the piano and learning about the stock market/crypto

ah thats nice to hear, business is always a fun path to go into
What are you most known for inside the National Dex community?

I would probably say abusing the fuck out of mchomp and popularizing strats like screens mchomp and mchomp + hwish(edited)
also doing pretty well on ladder right after I first started playing the tier

LOL, mchomp do be like that
How did you get into National Dex?

wanted to learn a new tier for PSPL and decided to go for natdex with the goal of going undefeated in the tourney. Unfortunately, I lost the 2nd week but I still have a 5-1 record and my team is currently in finals which is dope

What do you like the most about the format and community?

favorite part about the format is how many unexplored mons there are which makes it rly fun to play and figure out new broken sets. I also really enjoy all the powerful hitters in the tier like lele, ash gren, and mmaw, which reward my favorite playstyle of being extremely aggressive. in terms of the community, I appreciate how friendly everyone is in the ND room and it's always fun talking in there

The ND community is just really awesome. I've met a ton of really cool people through Nat Dex, like Avery, Sol, Chazm, and this person named Auro, just to name a few. Everybody has just been super nice, helpful, and drama-free!

How do you feel about the state of the National Dex metagame right now? Any Pokemon that stick out as issues to you?

I think mchomp is pretty clearly suspect worthy. It's way too easy to get an SD up with it and its ridiculous bulk makes it super hard to revenge kill. It gets even worse if you pair it with screens or healing wish and can oftentimes break through "checks" without much issue. I also think ashgren is potentially banworthy, but as of right now I wouldn't vote ban, or even want a suspect test on it.
Overall though, I think the metagame is in a really good spot and I would like to see some retests after the mchomp suspect

Are there any Pokemon you don’t think are rated enough / rated too highly?

I think mlatias is easily the most overrated mon in the tier
People greatly overemphasize how easy it is to sweep with the calm mind sets and also how many mons it checks/walls
from my experience mlati is one of the easiest mons to wear down and as a whole I'm not a fan of the mlati balance archetype
there's also a few mons that I think are too high on the VR like mzor and kyurem but I'm not sure if that's just because it hasn't been updated in a while
in terms of underrated I would say ashgren
obviously everyone thinks its a great mon and its easily in A+ rank, but I think it should be in S rank with lando-t
it's one of those mons thats always able to find some sort of way to break through the opponent's team and has very limited counterplay I also think rain as an archetype is underrated - it has all the tools to break past any archetype and can use techs like PuP mpert to destroy mlati balances, which a lot of people seem to think beats rain

I agree with your sentiments a lot, mega latias is overrated a lot and i feel the community is beginning to realize this slowly but surely, also yea VR is due for an update, Msciz doesnt fulfill as much roles in the meta anymore and can certainly use the drop
What is your favorite Pokemon and kind of team to use in National Dex?

favorite pokemon overall would be ash-gren because I love playing super aggressive with it and getting consistent spikes up/consistently having better positioning than the opponent
another mon I've been loving recently is the pup encore lopunny set
emi showed me it and I've been having so much success with it(edited)
favorite type of team would be bulky offense

Would you mind sharing a team that reflects that?

ye sure
:landorus-therian: :heatran: :greninja-ash: :lopunny-mega: :clefable: :ferrothorn:

this is a team I made recently with both pup encore mlop and ashgren
super fun to play and features a lot of uncommon sets like heavy slam tran, ice beam ashgren and SD fly gravity landot

Any last things you want to leave us with?

nope!

We would like to thank Ox the Fox for their time and feel free to ask them any questions below.

peap

asleep
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Hey Ox glad you're in the community, been a pleasure messing around in ND with you!

Leading question: do you think the meta can use more innovation? Do we see too much high level tournament play + discussion revolving around Clef/Pex/Corv/Latias and A-rank VR when Natdex has many more mons and archetypes to offer? Is this going to be hot Wetshifu summer??

Fun question: Is this meta more or less fun to play than SM OU?

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Hello Ox The Fox! Where is your name coming from?

Do you already know what you are going to vote on the Blaziken suspect? What are your thoughts on it?

Also what are you going to bring against me in PSPL?

Avaritia

Sylvain stan
Hello Oat The Goat ( ._.)!

1. Did you actually use Ox brand skin care ? Or did you just choose your profile picture 'cos haha Ox Box (which is totally fair)
2. What do you usually run on Greninja-Ash's 4th slot? I have seen people trash Ice Beam (I'm personally not a big fan but I'm okay with it) but I see you have it on that team you showcased. Do you think it's just context dependent between U-Turn/Spikes/whatever you fancy?
3. Did you venture in the GMC thing at all? If so, how diamond are your hands?
4. How do you feel about the current level of experimentation in National Dex? I personally have trouble determining the fine line between 'heat' sets that could fulfil niches or even break the meta versus sets that are just bad or don't work. Do you think the community is too elite and traditional regarding what is optimal? How healthy is the discussion regarding new interesting sets or team styles?
5. What are your thoughts on Victini this meta?

Ox the Fox

is a Tiering Contributorwon the 8th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon Charity Bowl IV Winner
Hey Ox glad you're in the community, been a pleasure messing around in ND with you!

Leading question: do you think the meta can use more innovation? Do we see too much high level tournament play + discussion revolving around Clef/Pex/Corv/Latias and A-rank VR when Natdex has many more mons and archetypes to offer? Is this going to be hot Wetshifu summer??

Fun question: Is this meta more or less fun to play than SM OU?
been super great bouncing ideas around with you too! you've def made it easier for me to get into the tier

1. Yeah, I 100% think the meta can use way more innovation. As a whole I think the meta is extremely unexplored and a lot of people tend to stick to the same top mons. There's a lot of room for different movesets on top mons, but it seems a lot of people just like to stick to whats standard and never explore otherwise. Also, I've tried out moistshifu and unfortunately I don't think it's as good as I originally thought it was gonna be ;(( but theres def other underrated mons I suspect will eventually catch on.

2. This meta is way more fun to me than SM, which is easily my least favorite meta of the 3 stour gens.

Hello Ox The Fox! Where is your name coming from?

Do you already know what you are going to vote on the Blaziken suspect? What are your thoughts on it?

Also what are you going to bring against me in PSPL?
1. My name used to be oxmanlyfire123 back in like 2010, which was randomly generated from runescape. I have no idea what sparked it but sometime in 2014 I decided to make my name rhyme and it became Ox the Box. I then changed it to Ox the Fox because I liked the color better.

2. Definitely going to be voting unban. Blaziken is a pretty terrible pokemon and I don't think it's going to be a remotely top meta threat. I'm not actually to sure if the community will vote to unban it, but if it does my prediction is it originally starts VR in A/A+ as it was a recently unbanned uber, but will slowly drop to B as people realize it's not a good pokemon.

1. When Will You Drop OU and Become ND Room Owner.
soon

How do I conquer my crippling fear of running a team that has a big weakness to something, no matter how uncommon said threat is?
You honestly just have to accept that sometimes you're going to lose to some niche mons. What I would generally say to do is try to have at least some sort of answer to all of the top meta mons, and then if you lose to some random niche setup sweeper don't feel too bad about it. It's impossible to mostly check everything without pigeonholing yourself into the same archetype everytime you build.

Hello Oat The Goat ( ._.)!

1. Did you actually use Ox brand skin care ? Or did you just choose your profile picture 'cos haha Ox Box (which is totally fair)
2. What do you usually run on Greninja-Ash's 4th slot? I have seen people trash Ice Beam (I'm personally not a big fan but I'm okay with it) but I see you have it on that team you showcased. Do you think it's just context dependent between U-Turn/Spikes/whatever you fancy?
3. Did you venture in the GMC thing at all? If so, how diamond are your hands?
4. How do you feel about the current level of experimentation in National Dex? I personally have trouble determining the fine line between 'heat' sets that could fulfil niches or even break the meta versus sets that are just bad or don't work. Do you think the community is too elite and traditional regarding what is optimal? How healthy is the discussion regarding new interesting sets or team styles?
5. What are your thoughts on Victini this meta?
1. No I have no clue what it is lol, I just looked up ox the box and this is what came up
2. I normally run spikes as the 4th slot but ice beam is absolutely a viable option. The team I posted was extremely weak to mchomp and also already had ferro to spike up so it fit well. It's also a great way to kill mons like bulu and kommo-o who think they're always a 100% counter to ash-gren. I think in general people in this tier are way too afraid of going outside what the "normal" set is and don't actually fully think through different options. Ice beam is a completely viable option that I see way too many people hate on for no real reason other than it not being spikes or u-turn.
3. I bought into GME a while ago and made a decent chunk off of it but never got into AMC. Unfortunately as a fairly broken college student I have to limit how much I buy into it, but I enjoy learning and watching it from afar for now.
4. It's definitely hard to fully differentiate between good heat and bad heat but normally if a set is consistently working then I consider it good. I think there can definitely be a lot more experimentation but it's also hard when the tier has such a small playerbase and not many large tournaments. I'm hoping NDLT and NDPL will push the meta forward a lot, as those tournaments typically have a large impact on what the meta is like. I also for sure think that a lot of the community can be too traditional in what's considered the best. I remember asking for a good stall and rain and being told the teams from like 4 months ago were still the best. Obviously teams can remain good over time but it seems unlikely in a meta that's actually being experimented with that would happen.
5. Don't have a strong opinion, haven't actually used it

spell

breathe again in the world anew
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Bom dia everyone, sorry for the wait, but I am back with another POTW! This time featuring ND Room Mod and Belgian superstar, R8!
Polish_20210621_044340967.jpg

Hey R8, how are you

I'm fine, and you?

Doing pretty well, summer is looking good for me and I assume the same can be said for you? Is there anything you're looking forward to this summer?

Glad to hear you're doing well! And yeah for me too, especially since it seems like the corona era is coming to an end in my country. I'm finally getting the opportunity to see friends i didn't see since a very long time. I have a couple ideas for this summer such as learning to draw or reading certain books i recently bought.

Oooh, interesting! Love to see people try their hand in stuff like art :]

What do you do outside of Smogon?

Ahaha tbh i was planning to learn to draw since a very long time, but seeing the work from awesome artists such as you, Cleffa or Emillight finally gave me the motivation i needed to start! Outside of Smogon, i'm a math student at university, with a couple additional classes about computer science. Outside of that i usually spend lot of time playing piano and reading books (although i spent much less time at those during the past months because the lockdown + some other problems basically killed my motivation for those, but fortunately things got really better recently, so i'm back on tracks !). I like to learn about, well, almost everything (and that's part of why i enjoy reading), so sometimes i buy random books about random topics just to learn about these. For example, recently i bought books about China, Hinduism, and argumentation.

That's a lot of stuff you got going on, if you need a book recommendation, I got a few hehe (mostly philosophical ones, unfortunately). Anyways, what are you most known for inside the National Dex community?

Well, i'm a moderator of the National Dex room and recently joined the VR council. People laddering regularly also might recognize me, since i tend to spam annoying stall teams here. I even once appeared in a video of a certain YouTube channel, which was not a good experience because i got lot of dms of pple complaining about stall (lol).

LOL, well, it is what it is I guess
youtube sensation R8! Speaking of that, how did you get into the tier?

Were you always a stall lover or was that a recent development

Well, long story short, i used to be an OU USUM main, until the SWSH games came out. I really hated the dex cut, and the new OU metas, even after the DLCs. That's how i started to play natdex, because i wanted a "complete" meta, but unfortunately the natdex meta sucked as well (it was during the big 5 era, which is quite ironic because stall was one of the best playstyles in the tier) . I came back when i heard about Natdex suspecting dracovish, and i decided to give the tier a second chance, and i got my first reqs ever like that. I really liked how the meta changed, so i got myself more and more involved into the community. I always was a stall/semi stall player, but i'm also starting to learn more and more other playstyles, in an attempt to be a better overall player, especially since how easily stall can be countered in tournaments.

What do you like most about the format in its current state?

I find the current meta very balanced, and most playstyles have lot of room for creativity. I lack a bit of experience outside of bulkier archetypes, but i can assure you there are tons to experiment with. Even if the builder is a bit restricted thanks to the high power level of the tier, with awesome breakers such as MMawile, Manaphy, Mega-Garchomp, or Mega-Medicham, you still easily attempt to build something not very standard and get wins, especially if you built to achieve a certain purpose (like forcing progress vs a certain archetype, or checking some commons anti-fat strategies). That being said, even if i'm glad that we managed to eliminate the most brokens elements, i'm still questionning about Mega-Garchomp. Even though that shark can have some consistency issues, since it sometimes needs favorable scenarios to work, i believe this tier still lack ways to reliably check it, making it unhealthy. I'm unsure if i would vote ban or unban, but this mon def deserves a suspect imo.

Say, are there any Pokemon you don’t think are rated enough / rated too highly?

:pyukumuku: Even if i'm probably one of the only ones to ever use that kind of mon, i think this mon probably should be unranked in the current meta. Sure, it is a manaphy check, but needs considerable spdef investment to be able to check Energy Ball variants reliably. Doing so, you're running a bulky water that can't check mpert, which means u have to use wack stuff like physdef tang as check to it, to avoid overlap. There also is Shedinja, but since it's also a mana check, why would you run pyukumuku alongside it? Pyuk also is HELLA passive, which make the two other unaware users (Clef and Quagsire) far better options imo, which also check a biggest portion of the metagame. :hydreigon: I never see NP Z set for some reason, which is a bit sad considering how threatening that set can be. Yes, it doesn't break stall, but it can be terrifying against certain fat teams (+2 groundium obliterate physdef clef). It also checks ashgren, and doesn't care about spikes, which is really nice. :tapu-bulu: S/o to aadem for this one, as he showed to me this mon in a couple test games: as a breaker, Bulu can just rip apart lot of defensive cores. Its access to Close Combat, Horn Leech, Stone Edge, and a slightly better attack than Rillaboom allows it to overwhelm typical grass checks like Corv, Zapdos, or MSciz way faster than Rillaboom. Not the most splashable mon, but def a threat that deserves more recognition.

Since you're mostly a stall player, and known for your ''wacky'' stalls - mind showing one of them and explaining your whole building/thought process?

Sure!
:azumarill::chansey::sableye-mega::skarmory::clefable::gliscor:

This team is based around perish trap Azumarill. Azumarill can fulfill two very nice roles for stall: first, it is a (probably: this team is still a work in progress, and i still have test games to do) reliable way to force progress against opposing defensive cores or fat/stall teams. Second, its ability Sap Sipper allows it to prevent Serperior from leech seeding or getting Leaf Storm boosts (this mon can be really annoying for stall). It's also able to check band rilla for some time, which can be useful if there is a Magnezone in the opposing team (which could otherwise trap skarm). Since it's the first time i built with this mon, i decided to pair it with a very standard core, being M-Sableye + Chansey, which is a bit of a cheat-code, since it makes the early building on stall far easier (Although i might experiment Azu with other stall cores, once i got more experience with it). Then, i added a Corviknight as my ground check (which i remplaced later with skarm to improve my MMawile MU), then filled the with the two last slots. I made a threatlist, and worked with a excel doc to find out the best option to finalize the team. I originally put Shedinja + SPdef Dragonite, but after asking for some opinion on the discord, i finally decided to change them for Gliscor + Clefable.
final_threatlist.png

Ah, love it when people use random perish trap mons on stalls! Really gives me a good laugh ngl
Any last things you would like to leave us with?

Yeah! I would like to give a shoutout to the Pokeland community, because they are all super swag, even if none of them play natdex but that's okay, one day ya'll discover how great this tier is. Actually i want to give a s/o to most people i've interacted with on Smogon; they are all very cool people i enjoy to talk to. That includes, but is by no mean limited to, the ND roomstaff and most people in the ND community as a whole, the peeps from the translation project (btw if anyone wants to contribute, consider trying out translations!), the krooks, my PSPL teamates, the french community, etc, etc, etc. Also thanks you omi for your patience, i'm super sorry i took way way too long to answer the questions :x Also shoutouts to Nowno because he asked to have one :]

We would like to thank R8 for his time! Feel free to leave any of your burning questions here!

POTW is going on hiatus for now, because of the lack of people there are to interview at the moment. We will be back soon!

Last edited:

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hello R8, hope you're doing well.

First I think there is a typo in the intro and I would replace "French superstar" by "Belgian superstar".

Moving on to the questions:

Why do you say "nonante" while "quatre-vingt-dix" feels just way better ?

Who is your favorite pink Pokemon in stall and why ?

Do you think you're a pro in SM UU now that you have translated 200 analysis in the tier ?

What advise would you give to someone who wants to start playing stall like Mimilucha, PandaDoux or Bekaray ?

What is your answer to those who say that natdex is not a real tier ?

Ty for your time, I'm eager to read your answers!

Byleth

Retirement
HELLO R8 pass me ALL YOUR STALLS!!! (pls)
Anyway...

1. Thoughts on Gweeze stall

2. Grats on VR council will u rank sab and chansey to S+ (joke)

3. What do u like most about being a mod in Natdex

4. Corporate needs you to find the differences between among-us-switch-hero.jpg andamoonguss-256x256.png

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
HIIIIII R8 (Biggest fan)

1, why r u so cool!!!!!???
2, why is bulu so cool???
3, how can i build teams with a good stall mu? :(
4, pls teach me how to play vs stall so i dont mald :c
5, rank camel y / y
6, what r ur opinions on tommy (the cat)

gn habibi

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
"shoutout to the Pokeland community, [...] even if none of them play natdex"
LOL sorry i meant most of them
anyway R8, when did you began to play PS and stall and why ?
edit: "huit" or "houit" ?
R8 why do u play stall
I just like the idea of going full defensive in most games i play. I like the idea of being prepared to any offensive strategy your opponent could pull off, and have unbreakable defenses. I think that comes from my childhood, because i often played football ( =soccer) as a goalkeeper at school, and i really liked the idea that, if a team has a perfect goalkeeper, it's mathematically an unbeatable team, while this is not be the case if they have the perfect shooter.
(Also hi to both!)
Hello R8, hope you're doing well.

First I think there is a typo in the intro and I would replace "French superstar" by "Belgian superstar".
Hello Iter, i hope you're going well too!

feel free to blame omicorio for thinking i'm french
Moving on to the questions:

Why do you say "nonante" while "quatre-vingt-dix" feels just way better ?

Who is your favorite pink Pokemon in stall and why ?

Do you think you're a pro in SM UU now that you have translated 200 analysis in the tier ?

What advise would you give to someone who wants to start playing stall like Mimilucha, PandaDoux or Bekaray ?

What is your answer to those who say that natdex is not a real tier ?

Ty for your time, I'm eager to read your answers!
1. Bro imagine saying "4x20+10" instead of "90", does that makes sense to u ?!

2. I love all of them equally !

3. I mean i didn't played this tier ever, but at least i know what i should expect from most mons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . I think translating them improved my understanding of the game as well, because well, they still are analyses, and reading about ways to build and play around strenghts and weaknesses of a mon is informative.

4. An advice i could give to beginners is, when playing stall, to be patient and play as safely as possible, unless you're facing a really bad MU and need to predict in order to not lose. I sometimes see people taking unecessary risks with when they can just win playing super safely.

On team preview, scan the opposing team to see how it possibly could break your team. Does it need a certain breaker to comes in? If yes, how could it comes in (In what scenario? Through a double, a pivot against a certain mon? Does it needs a certain sequence to come on the field?)? Do they need to pp stall a specific mon in your team? And then, how can you prevent them from effectively pulling off this / these gameplan(s)? Do you have to scout a certain set? etc...
Practicing this little mental exercice helps getting better imo, although teampreview analysis probably is important for most playstyles anyway.

5. here is a standard "chad my opinion vs virgin your opinion" meme.
meme potw.jpg

HELLO R8 pass me ALL YOUR STALLS!!! (pls)
Anyway...

1. Thoughts on Gweeze stall

2. Grats on VR council will u rank sab and chansey to S+ (joke)

3. What do u like most about being a mod in Natdex

4. Corporate needs you to find the differences between View attachment 356912 andView attachment 356913
Hello gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz gz
0. sorry i'm keeping them safely stored in my builder to tryhard the ladder tour :>

1. Tbh lack of recovery sucks, especially since it doesn't have a very good defensive synergy with the main wisher of the tier(edit: on stall), being Mola. I think stall has better ways around MMawile, so it's only niche would be checking MChomp, but if you want to do that, why not running buzzwole?
Also i tried to make neutralizing gas work on stall : i think it has very big odds to not be viable, because it really don't provide enough role compression, but still is really fun to use, since it screws some mons relying on their ability, like Pex (it doesn't want to switch into scald though), Clef, or Serp.

2. Yes (joke... unless?!!?!?!1!)

3. Shitposting in #join
I always wanted to contribute to NatDex in some way, especially making it more attractive, and i'm too lazy to make tours or analyses (although that might change in the future), so being a moderator is a blessing, although i think i could be more proactive in this role.

they're the same picture.jpg

HIIIIII R8 (Biggest fan)

1, why r u so cool!!!!!???
2, why is bulu so cool???
3, how can i build teams with a good stall mu? :(
4, pls teach me how to play vs stall so i dont mald :c
5, rank camel y / y
6, what r ur opinions on tommy (the cat)

gn habibi
HIIIII ADEM (Bigger fan than your biggest fan)

1.Probably thanks to your influence
2. Who?
3. There are multiple ways: dedicated stall/wall breakers, such as MMawile, Taunt Fini (which is a terrific partner to other stallbreakers thanks to Misty Terrain), or Tapu Lele, of course paired with their appropriate support to make things easier, can work. Usually (although not always), killing one or two pokemons is enough to beat stall, since it's basically a 6 mons defensive core, relying on each other checking each other weak spots. Thus, trappers (both Zone and Pursuit users) can be a huge threat for stall as well (! ! ! never forget that band ttar needs Superpower to trap Chansey reliably. Otherwise it can just scout your move with Soft Boiled...). You can also beat stall at their own game with cores that eventually outlasts stall: Pex, Gliscor, Clefable or SubRoost Kyurem can be very annoying to kill for certain stalls, either denying their attempts to make progress or just forcing them to waste PPs. Lefties Melmetal and lefties Heatran both deserve a mention, cuz if played well and paired with the appropriate support, they can be really annoying to wear down for stall.
4. Whenever you want, just pm me on ps, friend :]
5. Honestly no clue. If u have replays to provide and arguments i would be interested to see them!
6. <3333333333333

gn habibi
My 1st Tournament :
I
Am
The
Stall
Master
:}

TFCP, Vextal, LBDC
You can choose someone several times.
You :flag_ch: who ? Why Antares ?
You ban who from Smogon ? Why Antares ?
You delete who from the Earth ? Why Antares ?
You give 1000 euros to who ? Why me ?
Can you like all my posts please ?

Bekaray ironwater Tuthur Mimilucha this is a freeping
I don't get the "TFCP, Vextal, LBDC" part lol

Yeah fuck Antares <3 (at least he finally gped usum slowbro lol)

I don't even have 1000 euros, and i'm too lazy to like your posts, sorry m8 !

Heelo R8!

1. How did you get your username?

2. RMC (Rate my cat)

View attachment 356935

2. Follow-Up: My cat (Beau) or Tommy?

3. How can I beat stall?

4. Is banded mudkip on rain heat?

5. Victini for smash? (Still milking this question)
Hello!
1. Originally, my ign was "Konijn", since it's my IRL nickname, which means "Rabbit" in dutch, and is from a grimace i made once to a friend, which immediately called me Konijn. R8 came later; it was from the age when i was a CS GO player, and i was the only one among my friends to think that a revolver called "R8" was good, so to piss them off i just added "R8" to my name, and became R8 Konijn. Time passed, and i finally took R8 as my smogon name, because i got used to people calling me R8 instead of R8 Konjin Konijn, and i think R8 sounds cooler as an username. Btw that also explains my profil picture: a rabbit with a revolver.

2. SO CUTE
no i'm not comparing cats >:[

3. Already answered (Answers to Adam, question 3)

4. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5. I don't even play smash lol, but i think i would probably agree if i played this game, since i'm really a fan of Victini.

:blobuwu:

Why do you have an egirl pfp on discord ??

Why is Tfcp a gros chien ?

Est-tu devenu populaire grâce à cette interview smogon que tu mettra sur ton futur CV ?
1. Because egirls have excellent pfp tastes
pfps don't have a gender tho

tfcp provided an alternative answer:
ty tfcp.PNG

2. no u

3. i don't speak baguette sorry
3. no

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)