National Dex National Dex Spring Seasonal Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
National Dex Spring Seasonal
art soon​

Tournament rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The 2020 National Dex Circuit information can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • This tournament will use the standard National Dex ban list, which can be found here.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown! or the SmogTours server
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • A list of National Dex specific mechanics can be found here.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes but are not mandatory.
Winners Side
Bartho  vs  faded love
64 Squares  vs  Sagisolar
Mirbro  vs  pileosand
Rayo  vs  zugubu royale
Chazm
 vs  Jho
Shucklegigas  vs  Xoliduz
TFCP  vs  sweet heat
SanJl
 vs  maroon

Losers Side
Kyotoshi  vs  Ainzcrad
Wlkingcactus
 vs  PedroLindoUnicp
Solaros & Lunaris  vs  Guardsweeper
Y8  vs  Zneon
isabela200ferreira  vs  Soulthief1412
Lizardu''
 vs  lyd
Funbot28  vs  l'habitat
Morale  vs  pulsar512b

The deadline for this round is May 23rd 2020 at 11:59 GMT+1, but extensions will be given where necessary. Please try and get your games done!

Last edited:

lepton

im fragile, but not that fragile
is a Tiering Contributor
lost in 2 "ggs" vs mirbro. lost game 1 to icicle crash and power whip both missing, i won if either hit
lost game 2 bc i let my heatran take damage for literally no reason and also got full parad 8/10 turns

in actuality he outplayed me game 2 and he deserves to move on, gl mirbro

i hate how people say they think im good at this fucking game, please stop fucking lying to me

also mirbro i did not play "really well", you saying that after i just said i played like "literal trash" does not help in the slightest. i know for a fact i had two free matchups and should have easily won. please dont.

lost in 2 "ggs" vs mirbro. lost game 1 to icicle crash and power whip both missing, i won if either hit
lost game 2 bc i let my heatran take damage for literally no reason and also got full parad 8/10 turns

in actuality he outplayed me game 2 and he deserves to move on, gl mirbro

i hate how people say they think im good at this fucking game, please stop fucking lying to me

also mirbro i did not play "really well", you saying that after i just said i played like "literal trash" does not help in the slightest. i know for a fact i had two free matchups and should have easily won. please dont.
I do not normally do this but I feel like it is necessary sometimes when someone does not deserve a loss. I think you played correctly according the match-ups. First game was out of luck for you but you played as you had to (imo, OK). In the second game you got me in the match-up and in the Heatran entrance but it is totally normal to do some mistakes when a game is long and you have some pressure. I also did some mistakes in the second game.

I feel sad if I do not encourage you to try to get the win in the next round because you deserve more than you obtained. That's it. Your both teams had the match-up so your teambuild was really good. I cannot do anything else that say ggs in some great games.

sanguine

friendly fire
is a Tiering Contributor
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)