Announcement National Dex Suspect Test 14: Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2022-02-23 052759.png
Tried my hardest to tilt at the end but was thankfully unsuccessful. I'm voting ban for sure, it's way too fun and easy to use this mon in a tier with such little viable counterplay.

https://pokepast.es/1ce16f02150834e6

I built a dd pult team and put u-turn on it instead of sub. The idea being, with rocks up, you can turn on most initial switch ins and wear them down.
U-turn also allows pult to function more as a breaker along with timid SD kartana, not relying on them to finish the job, but rather break open holes along with chip damage from lando rocky helmet and magma taunt tran.
After all steel birds, normal blobs, and fairy (i dont know what clefable is) get put in range, I have 4 dangerous win conditions.

Feel free to use and can't wait for the next suspect!!

Last edited:

Clementine

Done and dusted
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
1645623455511.png

fuck this ladder
steal my team: :pelipper::swampert-mega::dragapult::ferrothorn::zapdos::greninja-ash:

also yea pult is fucking stupid there's no way it's getting unbanned
i exclusively used dd ghostium but in many situations being specs and clicking shadow ball on would be switch ins to the dd set wouldve won me the game on the spot, special pult is really underrated imo and i can't think of a single mon that can reliably switch into dd pult & specs pult (besides like, mixed unaware clef, but just run it on spikes and gottem ggs)
also its probs team choice on my part but how is kyurem fair in a tier where it can just run freeze dry + hp fire and hit literally everything neutrally besides tran

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)