Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gallade-mega: :landorus-therian: :tapu-koko: :heatran: :tapu_fini: :zapdos:
https://pokepast.es/771fc6ab7b9ae912 the team was build around mgallade, and honnestly this team would be a lot better if this was a mlop or something, but all of us love underrated mons so, mgallade works as a p good wallbreaker being pretty hard to outplay after a sd, plus tapu koko cleaning trough steel birds, tapu fini, and more cleans the way for mgallade to sweep, while, heatran ignores the existance of cm clef, and its extremely hard to switch try ignoring the fact that this team is almost identic to the one above, this is an original team OK?

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
Steel Beam Timid Heatran Bulky Offense

:ss/heatran::ss/tapu koko::ss/toxapex::ss/corviknight::ss/lopunny-mega::ss/gliscor:
Yeah yall already know where to click for the paste at this point
Timid Z Steel Beam Heatran is funny because of how hard it dunks on teams relying on things like Gliscor and Fini to soft check and give buffer against Heatran. Koko is specs to break, PexCorvGlisc is a solid core for this team, Gliscor is fast so I don't lose to opposing Timid Heatran. Lop is Pup/Encore because it gives some buffer against CMers and its super good, don't have time to give a super detailed description rn but this Heatran is really fun.

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Voting time !!!

Team 1 by lifemap
Koko Heatran MMedi hstack
:Medicham_Mega: :Gliscor::Tapu_Koko: :Ferrothorn: :Heatran: :Toxapex:
The paste

Recently I've come to love Steelium Heatran, it almost always puts in work and is extremely hard to switch into. In combination with specs Koko and Mega Medicham and the Heatran, you will be breaking any defensive core on the planet.
Speaking of defensive cores, we got the Gliscor Toxapex Ferro trio. This core is pretty strong, its got a pretty fast defog gliscor to keep your team healthy and also got spikes ferro for hstack along side rocks heatran. This team with hazards makes people give up mons every other turn as long as you keep some momentum
Team 2 by DracoMeteor Ok
:gallade-mega: :landorus-therian: :tapu-koko: :heatran: :tapu_fini: :zapdos:
https://pokepast.es/771fc6ab7b9ae912 the team was build around mgallade, and honnestly this team would be a lot better if this was a mlop or something, but all of us love underrated mons so, mgallade works as a p good wallbreaker being pretty hard to outplay after a sd, plus tapu koko cleaning trough steel birds, tapu fini, and more cleans the way for mgallade to sweep, while, heatran ignores the existance of cm clef, and its extremely hard to switch try ignoring the fact that this team is almost identic to the one above, this is an original team OK?
Team 3 by Sputnik !
Steel Beam Timid Heatran Bulky Offense

:ss/heatran::ss/tapu koko::ss/toxapex::ss/corviknight::ss/lopunny-mega::ss/gliscor:
Yeah yall already know where to click for the paste at this point
Timid Z Steel Beam Heatran is funny because of how hard it dunks on teams relying on things like Gliscor and Fini to soft check and give buffer against Heatran. Koko is specs to break, PexCorvGlisc is a solid core for this team, Gliscor is fast so I don't lose to opposing Timid Heatran. Lop is Pup/Encore because it gives some buffer against CMers and its super good, don't have time to give a super detailed description rn but this Heatran is really fun.
Voting stage ends tomorrow!

The Dragon Master

So you have chosen, Death
is a Pre-Contributor
:ss/kartana::ss/Tapu-lele::ss/Garchomp-mega::ss/Skarmory::ss/Tapu-fini::ss/Victini:

Pretty standard scarf lele + fight z kart poggers core, victini loves psy terrain and checks lati/lele, skarm fini is defensive core and it's skarm cuz mawile and spikes. Now let's come to the real heat, rocks mixed mchomp. Originally it was defensive Lando but then I saw Sputnik use rocks mchomp on a team like this, and realised it worked perfectly here. Mchomp gives a secondary way to pressure corv/skarm and can lure and nuke Lando with draco, and EQ still hits stuff like fini really hard.

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Voting stage is up !

Team 1 by Redgoop115 !
:ss/tapu lele: :ss/kartana: :ss/landorus therian: :ss/corviknight: :ss/tapu fini: :ss/magnezone:

View attachment 381181

Unironically tho just did z kart wit scarf lele for some needed speed and added zoner because it traps the steels that they, along with cm fini, struggle with.

Team 2 by me!
:kartana: :tapu-lele: :landorus-therian: :tapu-fini: :magnezone: :kyurem:

redgoops team but better because it has nmi kyurem and ebutton
Team 3 by Oculars !
Not the typa mans to pull up with sum lele kart but if I was it would be somethin like this
:sm/grimmsnarl: :sm/kartana: :sm/tapu-lele: :sm/garchomp-mega: :sm/hawlucha: :sm/volcarona:
Lele Kart Vibes
This team certified 100% would toss your salad if you crossed it on ladder.​
Team 4 by The Dragon Master !
:ss/kartana::ss/Tapu-lele::ss/Garchomp-mega::ss/Skarmory::ss/Tapu-fini::ss/Victini:

Pretty standard scarf lele + fight z kart poggers core, victini loves psy terrain and checks lati/lele, skarm fini is defensive core and it's skarm cuz mawile and spikes. Now let's come to the real heat, rocks mixed mchomp. Originally it was defensive Lando but then I saw Sputnik use rocks mchomp on a team like this, and realised it worked perfectly here. Mchomp gives a secondary way to pressure corv/skarm and can lure and nuke Lando with draco, and EQ still hits stuff like fini really hard.
Voting state ends tomorrow!

Last edited:

adem

her
Voting stage is up !

Team 1 by Me!
:lopunny-mega: :kyurem: :heatran: :gliscor: :toxapex: :corviknight:

p standard kyulop, fast glisc bc timid tran is a thing now, nmi kyu is its best set imo and breaks just so well, tspikes helps kyu and lop overwhelm a lot of builds. Ntn special, hope u like it^^
Team 2 by Avery
adem forced me to do this at gunpoint

:kyurem: :mawile-mega: :victini: :toxapex: :ferrothorn: :landorus-therian:

https://pokepast.es/c33215df1451099b

kyu maw is broken i used this in ndpl week 1, subroost is better here imo cuz its fat as fuck and sub helps u dodge status and avoid rkillers which the team enjoys, rest is p standard im just doing this so adem can sleep better
adem forced me to do this at gunpoint
not true im innocent :(

Vote for your favourites !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)