Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:Weavile: :Latias-Mega: :Gastrodon: :Magnezone: :Clefable: :Corviknight:
One set that I love running on weavile is SD Z dig. After an SD it can destroy things that would normally switch in to it just fine, such as pex or melm.
+2 252 Atk Weavile Tectonic Rage (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Melmetal: 482-568 (101.6 - 119.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Weavile Tectonic Rage (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 350-414 (115.1 - 136.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Magnezone is there of course to trap corv which tends to come in if it is rocky helmet.

Oculars

REVERSE SHAMONE
is a Tiering Contributor

This is a take on an MDiancie Weavile team I've had for a long time, the main structure of the team prays on mixed balance/BO teams that have trouble dealing with Mdiancie after webs are up and especially when soft checks to mdiancie like corviknight and mega scizor are trapped by zone. Apart from being a fairly standard rilla zone with Z-Ice greedvile what sets this apart is the synergy between MDiancie and Rillaboom, while rilla+zone is often discussed Mdiancie isnt thrown into the combination as much, this mon actually forces out all the rilla checks that zone doesnt such as Buzzwole, Kartana, Volcarona and Zapdos and any Tangrowth pdef enough to check a SD Rillaboom.

This Heatran set is the most brutal stallbreaker ive ever used its a 6-0 machine vs fat , After a metal sound you are at +1 and they are at -2 Which is the equivalent of you being at +4, it is impossible to downplay how strong a +4 Heatran (mon with no counters at neutral anyways) hits. and even if they choose to switchout instead of taking the +4 hit most teams do not have two mons that can switch into a Heatran, especially not a +1 Heatran with webs up. This Tran can fight a full hp av gking with earthquake and win, easily 1v1 Chansey without having to carry taunt or toxic, tear through calm minders like Clef and ohko a full hp 244/244spdef Gliscor at +1.

Avaritia

Sylvain stan
:sm/weavile: :sm/magnezone: :sm/tapu-fini: :sm/reuniclus: :sm/gliscor: :sm/heatran:

"Oh Fire and Fighting types can't deal with this" -> Fini it is -> "Might as well put on a balance slow Pokemon since this is where it's headed and something that benefits from Weavile suit-trapping Psychics" -> Reuni it is -> obligatory Ground + Flying that actually helps Fini not be the only tran answer -> and an actual steel/Clefable answer/Volcarona answer -> "Oh this loses to Tana and I have almost no speed control" -> Scarf > Specs zone it is

"Avaritia, actually this just looks like you slapped a bunch of balance pokemon onto a team and called it a day"
"Avaritia, this has to be the least original team I've ever seen my grandma could build this in 5 minutes"
"Avaritia, this Heatran set is terrible holy shit you're still not beating Kyurem you realize this right?"

1640531422956.png

here adem , Typhlosion4 ( happy now? :puff: )

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Voting stage is up !

Team 1 by me !
Ill keep this up for another week due to lack of responses,

:weavile: :urshifu-rapid-strike: :tapu-lele: :landorus-therian: :magnezone: :tapu-fini:

Really standard breaker spam, Magnezone trap steel lele goes ham, lele forces in steels and forces out pex for urshifu, urshifu wears down fini for zone. EButton Lando helps with trapping corv and zor for weavile and lele.
Team 2 by Haok !
:Weavile: :Latias-Mega: :Gastrodon: :Magnezone: :Clefable: :Corviknight:
One set that I love running on weavile is SD Z dig. After an SD it can destroy things that would normally switch in to it just fine, such as pex or melm.
+2 252 Atk Weavile Tectonic Rage (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Melmetal: 482-568 (101.6 - 119.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Weavile Tectonic Rage (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 350-414 (115.1 - 136.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Magnezone is there of course to trap corv which tends to come in if it is rocky helmet.
Team 3 by Oculars !

This is a take on an MDiancie Weavile team I've had for a long time, the main structure of the team prays on mixed balance/BO teams that have trouble dealing with Mdiancie after webs are up and especially when soft checks to mdiancie like corviknight and mega scizor are trapped by zone. Apart from being a fairly standard rilla zone with Z-Ice greedvile what sets this apart is the synergy between MDiancie and Rillaboom, while rilla+zone is often discussed Mdiancie isnt thrown into the combination as much, this mon actually forces out all the rilla checks that zone doesnt such as Buzzwole, Kartana, Volcarona and Zapdos and any Tangrowth pdef enough to check a SD Rillaboom.

This Heatran set is the most brutal stallbreaker ive ever used its a 6-0 machine vs fat , After a metal sound you are at +1 and they are at -2 Which is the equivalent of you being at +4, it is impossible to downplay how strong a +4 Heatran (mon with no counters at neutral anyways) hits. and even if they choose to switchout instead of taking the +4 hit most teams do not have two mons that can switch into a Heatran, especially not a +1 Heatran with webs up. This Tran can fight a full hp av gking with earthquake and win, easily 1v1 Chansey without having to carry taunt or toxic, tear through calm minders like Clef and ohko a full hp 244/244spdef Gliscor at +1.
Team 4 by Avaritia !
:sm/weavile: :sm/magnezone: :sm/tapu-fini: :sm/reuniclus: :sm/gliscor: :sm/heatran:

"Oh Fire and Fighting types can't deal with this" -> Fini it is -> "Might as well put on a balance slow Pokemon since this is where it's headed and something that benefits from Weavile suit-trapping Psychics" -> Reuni it is -> obligatory Ground + Flying that actually helps Fini not be the only tran answer -> and an actual steel/Clefable answer/Volcarona answer -> "Oh this loses to Tana and I have almost no speed control" -> Scarf > Specs zone it is

"Avaritia, actually this just looks like you slapped a bunch of balance pokemon onto a team and called it a day"
"Avaritia, this has to be the least original team I've ever seen my grandma could build this in 5 minutes"
"Avaritia, this Heatran set is terrible holy shit you're still not beating Kyurem you realize this right?"

View attachment 394474

here adem , Typhlosion4 ( happy now? :puff: )

Vote for your favourites !!!

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Its a three way tie between Haok, Oculars, and Avaritia! I’ll extend the vote for 24 hours.

Round 82: Tapu Koko

:ss/tapu-koko:

Submissions are due by New Year’s Day at 11:59 PM GMT​

Reactions: R8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)