Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox the Fox

is a Tiering Contributorwon the 8th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon Charity Bowl IV Winner
:Diancie-Mega: :Volcanion: :Landorus-Therian: :Ninetales-Alola: :Corviknight: :Arctozolt:

https://pokepast.es/61b451b1b0a71eee

Generally I'll break early game with mdiancie/volcanion/landot and then zolt will clean late game. Make sure you preserve your ninetales-a bc oftentimes you'll need more turns to sweep w/ zolt than you initially thought. There's not really any matchups that are autolose here, or even that bad, mlatias and gastrodon are both tricky but toxic volcanion is huge for dealing with them, as well as this utility ninetales set. (c/p from bazaar)

Thought I'd give this a try for once, even tho I'm not the most fond of teambuilding, but here we are because practice makes perfect!

:tapu-koko: :mawile-mega: :landorus-therian: :corviknight: :volcanion: :slowking-galar:

https://pokepast.es/f8e7693e350387b5

Volcanion actually pairs pretty nicely with a koko-maw offensive core, because it puts pressure on shared checks like ferrothorn and heatran, while also having a nice 4x resistance to fire type attacks. Water absorb is an amazing ability, to take on water-type attacks, and more importantly, keeping greninja from spamming hydro pump. Glowking is really there as a special wall, and to check koko, which would otherwise be a big problem for this team. Wasn't sure whether to have flamethrower or ice beam, but I valued ice beam more. You could also just make the corv iron defense if you think its too much an issue, and have defog on volcanion instead (hidden tech). Speaking of hidden tech, we got the fire spin on volcanion to trap walls that aren't named blissey that want to switch around the coverage moves, considering fire + water stab is such an amazing combination. Lando is an offensive z-fly stealth rock variant, and can help with some breaking early on for mawile and friends to finish off. Corv is pretty standard, and has brave bird because m-venu as uncommon as it is, eats up koko-maw. Most of the time, you'll want to be on the offensive, because this team doesn't have the ability to infinitely switch around with checks to everything.

Still probably just loses on the spot to rain, bc m-swamp broken as hell, and because of my love of having 3+ mons on every team weak to ground without terrain support. Balanced type honestly :)

Last edited:

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
this was a pain to build, but its a cool mon
:volcanion: :diancie-mega: :corviknight: :landorus-therian: :kartana: :tapu-fini:

this team was built around subvolc taking advantage of the forced switches it generates, and how it’s coverage is a bitch to play around.

sub volc takes advantage of mons like corv pex skarm tang that 3a diancie and kart lures in, and subs on them. Lando is our speed control and revenges lati which this team is fucked by otherwise, corv is our secondary hazard control bc volc is rocks weak + gives us rilla and grass check. kart breaks and lures in skarm tang etc, and knocks shit for volc to break through them better, and deals w gastro which this team is otherwise walled by. fini is poolmadness to help dia and volc break through, as well as trap and remove things like bliss which is problematic.

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Voting time!

Team A by Ox the Fox
:Diancie-Mega: :Volcanion: :Landorus-Therian: :Ninetales-Alola: :Corviknight: :Arctozolt:

https://pokepast.es/61b451b1b0a71eee

Generally I'll break early game with mdiancie/volcanion/landot and then zolt will clean late game. Make sure you preserve your ninetales-a bc oftentimes you'll need more turns to sweep w/ zolt than you initially thought. There's not really any matchups that are autolose here, or even that bad, mlatias and gastrodon are both tricky but toxic volcanion is huge for dealing with them, as well as this utility ninetales set. (c/p from bazaar)
Team B by salmonelephant
Thought I'd give this a try for once, even tho I'm not the most fond of teambuilding, but here we are because practice makes perfect!

:tapu-koko: :mawile-mega: :landorus-therian: :corviknight: :volcanion: :slowking-galar:

https://pokepast.es/f8e7693e350387b5

Volcanion actually pairs pretty nicely with a koko-maw offensive core, because it puts pressure on shared checks like ferrothorn and heatran, while also having a nice 4x resistance to fire type attacks. Water absorb is an amazing ability, to take on water-type attacks, and more importantly, keeping greninja from spamming hydro pump. Glowking is really there as a special wall, and to check koko, which would otherwise be a big problem for this team. Wasn't sure whether to have flamethrower or ice beam, but I valued ice beam more. You could also just make the corv iron defense if you think its too much an issue, and have defog on volcanion instead (hidden tech). Speaking of hidden tech, we got the fire spin on volcanion to trap walls that aren't named blissey that want to switch around the coverage moves, considering fire + water stab is such an amazing combination. Lando is an offensive z-fly stealth rock variant, and can help with some breaking early on for mawile and friends to finish off. Corv is pretty standard, and has brave bird because m-venu as uncommon as it is, eats up koko-maw. Most of the time, you'll want to be on the offensive, because this team doesn't have the ability to infinitely switch around with checks to everything.

Still probably just loses on the spot to rain, bc m-swamp broken as hell, and because of my love of having 3+ mons on every team weak to ground without terrain support. Balanced type honestly :)
Team C by adem
this was a pain to build, but its a cool mon
:volcanion: :diancie-mega: :corviknight: :landorus-therian: :kartana: :tapu-fini:

this team was built around subvolc taking advantage of the forced switches it generates, and how it’s coverage is a bitch to play around.

sub volc takes advantage of mons like corv pex skarm tang that 3a diancie and kart lures in, and subs on them. Lando is our speed control and revenges lati which this team is fucked by otherwise, corv is our secondary hazard control bc volc is rocks weak + gives us rilla and grass check. kart breaks and lures in skarm tang etc, and knocks shit for volc to break through them better, and deals w gastro which this team is otherwise walled by. fini is poolmadness to help dia and volc break through, as well as trap and remove things like bliss which is problematic.
Voting will end on 9/6 at 11:59 PM GMT

Ryuji

LIFE'S FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYES?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus
BLACE SPECS, CM CLEF THUNDER, TECT MEGA DIA STACK
:ss/blacephalon::ss/ferrothorn::ss/clefable::ss/landorus-therian::ss/kommo-o::ss/diancie-mega:

Blace Specs Koff is actually a quite interesting mon, koffing boots/leftos/evio in chansey case is p huge in a lot of MU. I've elected HP Ice as my 4th slot, but it could be Mind Blow/Psyshock/HP Ground or whatever, just not trick as this option sucks. HP Ice is helpfull, as it can surprise Chomp/Gliscor that usually can struggle a hit and KO back Blace.
Clef Thunder was then a quite obv choice, cheezing some paralysis on Tran/Pex help a lot Blace. Plus, Clef is able to deal with Hydreigon, which is prob the biggest danger for Blace.
I've then choosed Lando/Ferro as my defensive core, Ferro doesnt have knock as Hail is now a thing, Bpress is more reliable to handle sub Zolt. I've then elected sup def defog for lando, as i needed a reliable defog and also a soft check to kart. I've choosed leftover instead of rh cuz of the longevity.
Then, as Blace + Clef can destroy most of defensive core, Kommo-O Sr Z was a quite interesting add to the team, as it benefit from blace ability to weaken stuffs like Fini and Pex (Koffing Fini is p huge is this MU)
For the Mega, i wanted MDia, for several reasons :
- adding mbounce,
- p fast threat,
- can serve as a one time check at zard y that could be painfull
I've decided to play tec dia, as i dont feel the need of mystical fire in this team, and as it also help in gren / Kart MU

Threatlist :
- Rain could be a bit tough, even if Blace can claim a lot of kill against it, and even if Kommo-O / Ferro can help manage it. Zapdos is a pain to switch in, and only need a bit of luck to overwhelm ferro. Mana Variant are prob the hardest variant to deal with, as u often need to trade ferro to deal with it. Rest variant are especially annoying, and Z rain are more manageable.
Zor is also a bit tough as Dia doesnt carry Mystical Fire to lure it, so u need to para him with clef and also to preserve Blace from a +2 Bpunch (which is here only take rocks one time)
A little mention to Zapdos in general, as this thing is p nasty and u need to scout his moveset, u have like 3 answers to it but u need to be careful, heat wave can erase ferro, same for hp ice and lando and for hurricane and Kommo-O.

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
clown dia CLICK CLICK CLICK

:diancie-mega: :blacephalon: :mew: :corviknight: :landorus-therian: :tapu-fini:

this is basically clown + 5 mons that pressure tar/vile, with 3 anti hazards bc clown is the main breaker. clown + dia is standard, tried and true core that Ryuji-Sempai posted before me :[. ground z mew is a cool tech nvk showed me to check mmaw and tran, as well as lure and beat pursuiters, and port into clown. dia is standard rocks 3a, corv is standard fog, lando is standard 3a fog bc that emergency fog saves lives when u r using clown, but can easily be swapped with a diff move to suit, and punish is for mtias. pool fini synergises well w the main offensive core bc it lures and removes pex, which they both struggle with. fire blast can be subbed on clown > oheat but i like overheat to do dumb shit like this 252 SpA Choice Specs Blacephalon Overheat vs. 244 HP / 192 SpD Gliscor: 358-423 (101.7 - 120.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO and i prefer not missing e: nvm i missed like 3 overheats while testing with The Dragon Master and now have accepted that i will miss anyways so fire blast it is + its cool vs drei. e2: u just stay in and overheat again broken mon oml use overheat guys. knock is smtg i prefer over trick to not cripple urself with pex’s sludge, as well as not give shit like heatran and fini choice specs, but i can see utility in trick ig. hope u like the team habibis

Last edited:

ezra

i NEVER lie
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending National Dex Circuit Champion
:diancie-mega: :blacephalon: :landorus-therian: :tapu-fini: :corviknight: :weavile:

This team was built around MDia + Blace, with MDia discouraging rocks as well as pressuring Ttar and Vile, with mystical fire pressure Corv + Ttar/Vile builds hard, ensuring rocks stay up. CM Fini lures the likes of AV Tang and Ferro to give Blace a free in, as well as clean up late game. Scarf Lando is the main speed control for the team, with corv providing a check to Rilla / MLop and fogging as well. Weavile pressures lati a lot which threatens to overrun the team out as well as revenges the likes of MChomp. Enjoy the team.

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
Choice Specs Hypnosis Blacephalon Balance
:ss/blacephalon::ss/slowbro::ss/corviknight::ss/landorus-therian::ss/kommo-o::ss/scizor-mega:
Click the mons for the paste obv

This team revolves around putting Blace and even Slowbro in a position to break crucial holes and letting Mega Scizor go to work late game. Now you might be very confused as to why Hypnosis is the last move. Frankly, I think just Overheat is fine on Blace for Fire-STAB since its very hit and run and doesn't stay in for multiple turns very often. Hypnosis, meanwhile, allows Blace to potentially punish Tyranitar and Roost Hydreigon long term with a Sleep instead of just bouncing off of them or (in Hydreigon's case) being forced to predict somewhat awkwardly. It also gives you extra insurance against Mega Mawile and Bisharp in case they are in a position where they would otherwise sweep, as you can try to sleep them instead of just getting Sucker Punched to death. It can also mess with Toxapex, which can be annoying for this team. Last move is Knock Off for general item removal and general irritation. I chose Psychium Z Slowbro next, as I needed a Mega Medicham answer and I also wanted extra insurance against the SD Grounds because I build very paranoid. Psychium Z is a cool tech to nuke the grounds and lure Toxapex that think they can get a free Toxic as you Future Sight if you chip it even a little bit. Corv is Corv (Rocky Helmet to chip Scarf Lando and Boomer), Scarf Lando is Scarf Lando, both have Defog because we're running Blace and non-Boots Slowbro. Kommo-o compresses Heatran and AGren counterplay, although this team will have to sack either Slowbro or Kommo-o most of the time if its Z Heatran because Kommo-o builds tend to have this issue. Mega Scizor works as the cleaner and also checks Mega Mawile and Weavile. Worst matchup for this is Specs Koko, and its still somewhat doable because Sciz+Kommo+Lando force it to predict pretty awkwardly, just get Rocks up early. Save Shattered Psyche for Toxapex if it's on the other team.

Solaros & Lunaris

is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Voting time!

Team A by Ryuji-Sempai
BLACE SPECS, CM CLEF THUNDER, TECT MEGA DIA STACK
:ss/blacephalon::ss/ferrothorn::ss/clefable::ss/landorus-therian::ss/kommo-o::ss/diancie-mega:

Blace Specs Koff is actually a quite interesting mon, koffing boots/leftos/evio in chansey case is p huge in a lot of MU. I've elected HP Ice as my 4th slot, but it could be Mind Blow/Psyshock/HP Ground or whatever, just not trick as this option sucks. HP Ice is helpfull, as it can surprise Chomp/Gliscor that usually can struggle a hit and KO back Blace.
Clef Thunder was then a quite obv choice, cheezing some paralysis on Tran/Pex help a lot Blace. Plus, Clef is able to deal with Hydreigon, which is prob the biggest danger for Blace.
I've then choosed Lando/Ferro as my defensive core, Ferro doesnt have knock as Hail is now a thing, Bpress is more reliable to handle sub Zolt. I've then elected sup def defog for lando, as i needed a reliable defog and also a soft check to kart. I've choosed leftover instead of rh cuz of the longevity.
Then, as Blace + Clef can destroy most of defensive core, Kommo-O Sr Z was a quite interesting add to the team, as it benefit from blace ability to weaken stuffs like Fini and Pex (Koffing Fini is p huge is this MU)
For the Mega, i wanted MDia, for several reasons :
- adding mbounce,
- p fast threat,
- can serve as a one time check at zard y that could be painfull
I've decided to play tec dia, as i dont feel the need of mystical fire in this team, and as it also help in gren / Kart MU

Threatlist :
- Rain could be a bit tough, even if Blace can claim a lot of kill against it, and even if Kommo-O / Ferro can help manage it. Zapdos is a pain to switch in, and only need a bit of luck to overwhelm ferro. Mana Variant are prob the hardest variant to deal with, as u often need to trade ferro to deal with it. Rest variant are especially annoying, and Z rain are more manageable.
Zor is also a bit tough as Dia doesnt carry Mystical Fire to lure it, so u need to para him with clef and also to preserve Blace from a +2 Bpunch (which is here only take rocks one time)
A little mention to Zapdos in general, as this thing is p nasty and u need to scout his moveset, u have like 3 answers to it but u need to be careful, heat wave can erase ferro, same for hp ice and lando and for hurricane and Kommo-O.
Team B by adem
clown dia CLICK CLICK CLICK

:diancie-mega: :blacephalon: :mew: :corviknight: :landorus-therian: :tapu-fini:

this is basically clown + 5 mons that pressure tar/vile, with 3 anti hazards bc clown is the main breaker. clown + dia is standard, tried and true core that Ryuji-Sempai posted before me :[. ground z mew is a cool tech nvk showed me to check mmaw and tran, as well as lure and beat pursuiters, and port into clown. dia is standard rocks 3a, corv is standard fog, lando is standard 3a fog bc that emergency fog saves lives when u r using clown, but can easily be swapped with a diff move to suit, and punish is for mtias. pool fini synergises well w the main offensive core bc it lures and removes pex, which they both struggle with. fire blast can be subbed on clown > oheat but i like overheat to do dumb shit like this 252 SpA Choice Specs Blacephalon Overheat vs. 244 HP / 192 SpD Gliscor: 358-423 (101.7 - 120.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO and i prefer not missing e: nvm i missed like 3 overheats while testing with The Dragon Master and now have accepted that i will miss anyways so fire blast it is + its cool vs drei. e2: u just stay in and overheat again broken mon oml use overheat guys. knock is smtg i prefer over trick to not cripple urself with pex’s sludge, as well as not give shit like heatran and fini choice specs, but i can see utility in trick ig. hope u like the team habibis
Team C by NVK
:diancie-mega: :blacephalon: :landorus-therian: :tapu-fini: :corviknight: :weavile:

This team was built around MDia + Blace, with MDia discouraging rocks as well as pressuring Ttar and Vile, with mystical fire pressure Corv + Ttar/Vile builds hard, ensuring rocks stay up. CM Fini lures the likes of AV Tang and Ferro to give Blace a free in, as well as clean up late game. Scarf Lando is the main speed control for the team, with corv providing a check to Rilla / MLop and fogging as well. Weavile pressures lati a lot which threatens to overrun the team out as well as revenges the likes of MChomp. Enjoy the team.
Team D by Sputnik
Choice Specs Hypnosis Blacephalon Balance
:ss/blacephalon::ss/slowbro::ss/corviknight::ss/landorus-therian::ss/kommo-o::ss/scizor-mega:
Click the mons for the paste obv

This team revolves around putting Blace and even Slowbro in a position to break crucial holes and letting Mega Scizor go to work late game. Now you might be very confused as to why Hypnosis is the last move. Frankly, I think just Overheat is fine on Blace for Fire-STAB since its very hit and run and doesn't stay in for multiple turns very often. Hypnosis, meanwhile, allows Blace to potentially punish Tyranitar and Roost Hydreigon long term with a Sleep instead of just bouncing off of them or (in Hydreigon's case) being forced to predict somewhat awkwardly. It also gives you extra insurance against Mega Mawile and Bisharp in case they are in a position where they would otherwise sweep, as you can try to sleep them instead of just getting Sucker Punched to death. It can also mess with Toxapex, which can be annoying for this team. Last move is Knock Off for general item removal and general irritation. I chose Psychium Z Slowbro next, as I needed a Mega Medicham answer and I also wanted extra insurance against the SD Grounds because I build very paranoid. Psychium Z is a cool tech to nuke the grounds and lure Toxapex that think they can get a free Toxic as you Future Sight if you chip it even a little bit. Corv is Corv (Rocky Helmet to chip Scarf Lando and Boomer), Scarf Lando is Scarf Lando, both have Defog because we're running Blace and non-Boots Slowbro. Kommo-o compresses Heatran and AGren counterplay, although this team will have to sack either Slowbro or Kommo-o most of the time if its Z Heatran because Kommo-o builds tend to have this issue. Mega Scizor works as the cleaner and also checks Mega Mawile and Weavile. Worst matchup for this is Specs Koko, and its still somewhat doable because Sciz+Kommo+Lando force it to predict pretty awkwardly, just get Rocks up early. Save Shattered Psyche for Toxapex if it's on the other team.
Voting will end on 9/13 at 11:59 PM GMT

This team is just fun braindead hyper offense team. I got this idea from team bazaar. It is built around z-celebrate victini in sun.
https://pokepast.es/c8206ed7671897c8

The set :
haha die (Victini) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Victory Star
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Celebrate
- Stored Power
- Searing Shot
- Focus Blast

why im using this victini set on sun ?
most of the time, when people see victini on sun team, they will assume it is scarf/band vcreate lol. It offer surprise factor when using this set. Not too mention its hard to kill victini after setup

For this team, im using sun team ft lele because it provide psychic terrain meaning sucker punch or any priority cant kill blaziken, venusaur and Victini when the 3 of them try to sweep. Torkoal, Blaziken and Venusaur is already a good core for sun imo. I add Tapu Lele for scarfer and it provide psychic terrain which can be abused by Victini via stored power. Lando is Pivot, Defogger ,a ground type meaning Koko cant abuse volt switch and flying type to not get 6-0 by opposing Lando lol. All of us know Heatran is big problem for sun team that’s why all of member in this team can do a lot of damage to Heatran. Torkoal using body press, Venusaur using earth power, Victini and Lele using focus blast and Blaziken using cc. If you realized my team have 2 zmove user Blaziken and Victini. I want to use life orb for Blaziken at first then I realized it takes too many recoil so nah. 2 z moves user it is. Firium Blaziken is such a nuke lol it can ohko Toxapex and mega Latias in sun after sd. Also im using black sludge Venusuar for longevity.

threat for this team :

Volcarona : it is hard to play around this moth, you can kill it using smack down lando. Lando live a +1 fiery dance not under the sun. You can make torkoal learn yawn over body press to avoid volcarona setup.
Blacephalon : boosted flamethrower in sun lol

Tips on how to use this team :

1) . If the opponent has a Fake-out user like Mega-Medicham or Mega-Lopunny, it is often a good idea to lead Lele, which lives one hit and kills in return.
2) You can setup growth venusaur on chansey and blissey
3) Venusaur can absorb tspike so doesnt need a defog.
4) Don’t scare to click focus blast to hit Heatran/Tyranitar/Greninja/Mega Gyara because it have an accuracy of 77% (factoring in Tini's ability)
5) Tini after boost outspeed adamant swampert in rain lmao
6) ep venu doesnt ohko heatran so chip it first
the calc : 252+ SpA Venusaur Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 128+ SpD Heatran: 276-328 (71.5 - 84.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

adem

her
tini + lele big spicy

:victini: :tapu-lele: :tyranitar-mega: :corviknight: :landorus-therian: :toxapex:

lele + tini psyspam eforce yeye, tar trap da king, lele + tini click. corv pex tar defensive core, checks stuff, lando is special ice for kart n mchomp, medi is bad mu but just play better. pex is tspikes to wear down tar faster for tini to click

Last edited:

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
Utility Victini+Weavile Balance

:ss/victini::ss/weavile::ss/slowking-galar::ss/garchomp::ss/corviknight::ss/toxapex:

Pretty weird balance focused around this weird utility victini set. Searing Shot is great to spread burns, and it can toxic mlatias pretty easily while also soft checking mmedi. Psychic is used to pressure pex a bit harder as well as decent general coverage. Weav is super important for this team, as it lets the team pivot around Lele and Mmedi while also being the end game sweeper and speed control option, so keep rocks off so it sticks around. Glowking+Pex is palatable as a defensive core here because Corv+Weavile takes care of most of the Grounds and Psychics that can irritate the group. Glowking is fast with Psychic and Earthquake to pressure Heatran and Toxapex a bit better, which this team struggles to do otherwise in longer games. Chomp is basic rockium, Pex has to be full Spdef for Agren because its really the only main option against it outside of Glowking. Its also Shed Shell to aid a shakey Heatran matchup. Bunker because I'm super paranoid about Mmedi. Corv is max defense as a result to better check Weavile and Mega Lop and pressure Ferrothorn with Body Press. Team is super weird and can be really finicky to use in some matchups but it can be really fun if wielded correctly.

Solaros & Lunaris

Voting time!

Team A by Adib10
This team is just fun braindead hyper offense team. I got this idea from team bazaar. It is built around z-celebrate victini in sun.
https://pokepast.es/c8206ed7671897c8

The set :
haha die (Victini) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Victory Star
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Celebrate
- Stored Power
- Searing Shot
- Focus Blast

why im using this victini set on sun ?
most of the time, when people see victini on sun team, they will assume it is scarf/band vcreate lol. It offer surprise factor when using this set. Not too mention its hard to kill victini after setup

For this team, im using sun team ft lele because it provide psychic terrain meaning sucker punch or any priority cant kill blaziken, venusaur and Victini when the 3 of them try to sweep. Torkoal, Blaziken and Venusaur is already a good core for sun imo. I add Tapu Lele for scarfer and it provide psychic terrain which can be abused by Victini via stored power. Lando is Pivot, Defogger ,a ground type meaning Koko cant abuse volt switch and flying type to not get 6-0 by opposing Lando lol. All of us know Heatran is big problem for sun team that’s why all of member in this team can do a lot of damage to Heatran. Torkoal using body press, Venusaur using earth power, Victini and Lele using focus blast and Blaziken using cc. If you realized my team have 2 zmove user Blaziken and Victini. I want to use life orb for Blaziken at first then I realized it takes too many recoil so nah. 2 z moves user it is. Firium Blaziken is such a nuke lol it can ohko Toxapex and mega Latias in sun after sd. Also im using black sludge Venusuar for longevity.

threat for this team :

Volcarona : it is hard to play around this moth, you can kill it using smack down lando. Lando live a +1 fiery dance not under the sun. You can make torkoal learn yawn over body press to avoid volcarona setup.
Blacephalon : boosted flamethrower in sun lol

Tips on how to use this team :

1) . If the opponent has a Fake-out user like Mega-Medicham or Mega-Lopunny, it is often a good idea to lead Lele, which lives one hit and kills in return.
2) You can setup growth venusaur on chansey and blissey
3) Venusaur can absorb tspike so doesnt need a defog.
4) Don’t scare to click focus blast to hit Heatran/Tyranitar/Greninja/Mega Gyara because it have an accuracy of 77% (factoring in Tini's ability)
5) Tini after boost outspeed adamant swampert in rain lmao
6) ep venu doesnt ohko heatran so chip it first
the calc : 252+ SpA Venusaur Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 128+ SpD Heatran: 276-328 (71.5 - 84.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Team B by adem
tini + lele big spicy

:victini: :tapu-lele: :tyranitar-mega: :corviknight: :landorus-therian: :toxapex:

lele + tini psyspam eforce yeye, tar trap da king, lele + tini click. corv pex tar defensive core, checks stuff, lando is special ice for kart n mchomp, medi is bad mu but just play better. pex is tspikes to wear down tar faster for tini to click
Team C by Sputnik
Utility Victini+Weavile Balance

:ss/victini::ss/weavile::ss/slowking-galar::ss/garchomp::ss/corviknight::ss/toxapex:

Pretty weird balance focused around this weird utility victini set. Searing Shot is great to spread burns, and it can toxic mlatias pretty easily while also soft checking mmedi. Psychic is used to pressure pex a bit harder as well as decent general coverage. Weav is super important for this team, as it lets the team pivot around Lele and Mmedi while also being the end game sweeper and speed control option, so keep rocks off so it sticks around. Glowking+Pex is palatable as a defensive core here because Corv+Weavile takes care of most of the Grounds and Psychics that can irritate the group. Glowking is fast with Psychic and Earthquake to pressure Heatran and Toxapex a bit better, which this team struggles to do otherwise in longer games. Chomp is basic rockium, Pex has to be full Spdef for Agren because its really the only main option against it outside of Glowking. Its also Shed Shell to aid a shakey Heatran matchup. Bunker because I'm super paranoid about Mmedi. Corv is max defense as a result to better check Weavile and Mega Lop and pressure Ferrothorn with Body Press. Team is super weird and can be really finicky to use in some matchups but it can be really fun if wielded correctly.
Voting will end on 9/21 at 11:59 PM GMT

:tapu-lele: :gardevoir-mega: :weavile: :corviknight: :toxapex: :garchomp:

https://pokepast.es/d7b731d77f4e148a
i wish thus is the right ppokepast xd
Tried to build around Tapu Lele + mgarde and i think thus is fine
basically, a normal psyspam tapu lele as the terrain setter, witch lets garde clicks safe expanding forces, while weavile not just being a decent speed controll with its base 125 speed but it also traps the kings aka glowking and slowking, corvi is here because i need defog..ok? Pex as my hydro pump agren switch, while chomp can be good at breaking steels, yea thats my team ty c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)