Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NuttyRabbit

Banned deucer.
Mega Tyranitar+ Scarf Hydreigon Sand

:ss/Tyranitar-Mega: :ss/Excadrill: :ss/Toxapex: :ss/Tangrowth: :ss/Hydreigon: :ss/Rotom-Heat:
Click on the team above for the paste

This was a surprisingly hard round to build for, not because the Pokemon in question had limited viability, options, or splashability, but rather that there was so much you could do with Tyranitar/Mega Tyranitar that it was hard to ultimately decide on a single team to post. In the end, I went with something that was tried, true, and easy to use : Sand.

EDIT: Updated the team a bit as it was allowed in the rules and I wasn't entirely satisfied with the version I posted.

First up is Mega Tyranitar, the team's rocker and sand setter. This set takes advantage of both Mega T-tar's incredible bulk and potent offensive power. The moves are pretty basic, with Rocks being Rocks, Stone Edge being the main STAB, hitting incredibly hard off of Tar's incredible attack stat and backed up by 252 Attack EVs and an Adamant nature, Pursuit letting it trap Psychics as well as punish choice-locked mons and even stuff like Tornadus-Therian, and finally EQ letting it hit Pokemon like Toxapex, Heatran, and Aegislash incredibly hard, while also being a very reliable move in general. The EVs are also pretty basic, with max Attack with an Adamant nature letting it hit as hard as possible, 180 Speed EVs letting it outspeed up to defensive Heatran, and the rest invested in HP to bolster its already massive bulk, letting it stick around that much longer, getting up rocks, throwing up sand, and dishing out powerful hits

Sand is nothing without an abuser however, and Excadrill is the best abuser there is. Excadrill serves as the team's main win condition, coming equipped with Swords Dance to turn it into a deadly sweeper, EQ and Iron Head as the STABs of choice, and Giga Impact paired with Normalium Z letting it muscle past would-be checks like Tangrowth, Slowbro, and the ever-annoying Zapdos. The EV spread is catered towards letting it hit as fast and hard as possible, not much else to say.

The next slot was one that was up in the air for a while, but ultimately I decided on Toxapex, as it compressed an Ash-Gren check and a G-darm check into a single slot while also possessing reliable recovery and the ever useful Toxic. The Toxapex spread is one concocted by Jho that lets it always live a Darm Earthquake after rocks while still possessing enough Spdef along with a Calm Nature to take on Ash-Gren. Baneful Bunker helps it get extra recovery while also punishing/scouting the afrementioned Darm as well as stuff like Medicham and Mega Lopunny. Toxic is Toxic, letting it cripple key threats in the metagame, though you can switch it out for Toxic Spikes if you wish.

Next up is Tangrowth, which serves as my check to Pokemon like Mega Lopunny, Kartana, and of course, the ever obnoxious Mega Metagross while also pairing great with Toxapex and forming 2/3 of a nasty Regenerator core. The set and spread are pretty standard, letting it take on a variety of physical threats. The team does have a bit of a rough Gliscor matchup, so going HP Ice over HP Fire could work to make it a bit easier, though Tang can still take it on rather well regardless. Not much else to say other than that it's Tang and it does Tang things

Rounding out the offensive mons on the team is Scarf Hydreigon, serving as not only a secondary win condition, but also as a great revenge killer and offensive check to Pokemon like Darm and Ash-Gren as well as an emergency defogger. Set and spread are pretty standard, and it's great at cleaning up after Drill punches through the opposing team while also chipping things into range of said Drill and even pivoting into it. Faded Love got me onto this shit and I love it so much

The last member of the team was Tornadus in the first version of this post, but I ultimately decided to change it to Nasty Plot Rotom-Heat since it not only helps deal with Pokemon like Corviknight, Toxapex, and Gliscor that would otherwise be troublesome for this team to deal with, but it also gives me a nice secondary check to Galarian Darm and just pairs well with Excadrill in general . The set and spread are pretty standard, with Overheat and Volt Switch being the STABs of choice, Nasty Plot letting it boost the power of said moves to stupid high levels, and Pain Split letting it stick around for a while. The EV spread is meant to make it as fast and bulky as possible, with 216 Timid letting it creepy Gyarados, max HP maximizing its bulk, and the rest in defense to give it an even better matchup vs Darmanitan

This team went through a lot more revisions than I could have imagined, but I think the final product is something that I'm satisfied with. It's not perfect, no team is, but it's something I think is worth using

As always, shoutouts to the Natdex discord, especially Jho for helping me iron out the team's kinks, to Solaros & Lunaris for running the thread and giving valuable input, and thanks to the Natdex room on Showdown for being p cool in general

Last edited:

Ryuji

LIFE'S FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYES?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus
DD Tyranitar Mega Balanced
The Team

For this build, I wanted to make Mega Tyranitar the star of the team. For that, I chose to run a Dragon Dance Set, which is quite surprising in late game. To make him sweep, I just need to weaken some steel types, such as Corviknight and Ferrothorn,and some water type, like Fini and Bro. So, my first pick was Tapu Fini, as he can remove the hazard for Ttar, weaken the steel type with Nature's Madness and taunt, and also to check Ash Gren, Darmanitan Galar and Dracovish.
For my second pick, I needed the SR support, and also a Megagross SI. A Rocky Helmet Landorus work quite well, in duo with Fini, as a few Megagross run Ice Punch (wich don't have the KO on Lando), and because gross often run the same moveset, and all the move that he usually run doesn't inflict a lot of damage to this Lando. If he run Ice Punch, that mean that he can't really hit hard Fini, especially at -1, when Fini can weaken him with Scald/Nature's Madness.
For my third pick, I needed another Ash Gren check, as Fini is quite easy to wear out, and that my team is quite frail on the special plan. Growth AV was obvious then. I chose to run HP Fire, as Landorus is not really a threat for my team, when Ferrothorn and Scizor are.
At this point, I realise that Spikes Support will be really helpfull, and I also need another offensive threat. I chose Ash Gren, which help me to deal with Megagross by outspeeding and KO him with DP, and also pressure Slowbro. With Spikes, SR, and Fini, it become easy to overwhelm most of balanced team.
With this team, I realise that I needed a Scarf, faster than Darm G, which can break the most defensive team. I chose Victini, as V-Create + Bolt Strike have only few SI in this metagame, and he can completely destroy the Regenerator core, because it's a headache to switch in a mon. U-turn provide some Momentun, and Trick is really usefull, as it give the Scarf to Bro or Fini, which make them completely useless.

Dual Screens Mega Tyranitar Hyper Offense

:ss/Tyranitar-Mega: :ss/Grimmsnarl: :ss/Mew: :ss/Gyarados: :ss/Magearna: :ss/Serperior:

:tyranitar-mega: Due to its stellar bulk and movepool, Mega Ttar has the potential to become a dangerous setup sweeper. The combination of Stone Edge, Fire Punch and Ice Punch maximises its coverage, enabling it to beat Landorus-T, Garchomp, Mega Scizor, Ferrothorn and Magearna.

:Grimmsnarl: Grimmsnarl is the Dual Screens setter for the team. Dual screens allows Mega Ttar to setup in front of its checks,
and also increases the possibility of it setting up multiple Dragon Dances and going for game.

:Mew: Stealth Rocks+Spikes are necessary on this team to rack up chip damage on the opposition, making it easier for Mega Ttar to pull off a sweep.

:Gyarados: Flyinium Z Gyarados is an incredibly underrated pick in the tier and a fantastic partner for Mega Ttar. Supersonic Skystrike allows Gyarados to muscle its way past Physically Defensive Tangrowth, Mega Venusaur and Kommo-o, 3 of the the main obstacles to a Mega Ttar sweep. Mega Ttar also pressures Zapdos for Gyarados. Waterfall+Earthquake also threaten Heatran and Toxapex, which Mega Ttar does not carry super effective coverage for. Gyarados also provides a Water and fighting resist, and a Ground immunity.

:Magearna: Not much to say here, Magearna will always be a staple on any Hyper offensive team. I'd usually run Fightinium Z on this set, but having Gyarados as the Z move user adds way more value to the team. Shift Gear+Weakness Policy allows Magearna to perform its role as a mid to late game sweeper, allowing it to pick off Corviknight, Slowbro and Tapu Fini.

:Serperior: I originally had Bisharp in this slot to punish defoggers, as Screens+Hazards are key to the success of this team. However, upon testing the team around 1600s on the ladder, the team struggled to break through balance teams with Hippowdon and Alomomola. Serperior was the perfect replacement for this role, and also poses a nuisance to defoggers through gaining an evasion boost. Glare cripples opposing wallbreakers that outspeed Mega Ttar, further aiding its chances of a sweep. Glare+Substitute also enables you to hax your way to a win lol gg ez

Last edited:
:ss/tyranitar-mega: :ss/Landorus-Therian: :ss/ferrothorn: :ss/tapu fini: :ss/greninja: :ss/excadrill:
https://pokepast.es/913905ab790a94af
TTar- bulky attacker with rocks
Lando- scarf defog to kill mmeta and free up a move on fini
Ferro- max phys def, helmet, and leech seed to severely chip u-turners and wall physical attackers
fini- standard sp def set with taunt and knock off
ash gren- standard specs ash gren with spikes
exacdrill- SD normalium-z to abuse sand
Thanks to Solaros and the nat dex discord for the help

tf

Natdex Unplayer
Mega Zard Y Double Weather

:ss/charizard-mega-y: :ss/victini: :ss/tyranitar: :ss/excadrill: :ss/toxapex: :ss/kartana:

:ss/charizard-mega-y: :ss/victini: Charizard+Victini: classic fire spam core
:ss/tyranitar: :ss/excadrill: Tyranitar+Excadrill: classic sand core, excadrill can spin for Zard, Tyranitar is quicker than aegislash
:ss/toxapex: Toxapex: water resist (ash gren check), galarian darm check... koff for chansey
:ss/kartana: Kartana: mega metagross check, fast, synthesis+sun, 2nd defog

Last edited:

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
And the submission phase has ended! The team you’ll be voting for are...

Team A by NuttyRabbit
:tyranitar-mega: :excadrill: :toxapex: :tangrowth: :hydreigon: :rotom-heat:
First up is Mega Tyranitar, the team's rocker and sand setter. This set takes advantage of both Mega T-tar's incredible bulk and potent offensive power. The moves are pretty basic, with Rocks being Rocks, Stone Edge being the main STAB, hitting incredibly hard off of Tar's incredible attack stat and backed up by 252 Attack EVs and an Adamant nature, Pursuit letting it trap Psychics as well as punish choice-locked mons and even stuff like Tornadus-Therian, and finally EQ letting it hit Pokemon like Toxapex, Heatran, and Aegislash incredibly hard, while also being a very reliable move in general. The EVs are also pretty basic, with max Attack with an Adamant nature letting it hit as hard as possible, 180 Speed EVs letting it outspeed up to defensive Heatran, and the rest invested in HP to bolster its already massive bulk, letting it stick around that much longer, getting up rocks, throwing up sand, and dishing out powerful hits

Sand is nothing without an abuser however, and Excadrill is the best abuser there is. Excadrill serves as the team's main win condition, coming equipped with Swords Dance to turn it into a deadly sweeper, EQ and Iron Head as the STABs of choice, and Giga Impact paired with Normalium Z letting it muscle past would-be checks like Tangrowth, Slowbro, and the ever-annoying Zapdos. The EV spread is catered towards letting it hit as fast and hard as possible, not much else to say.

The next slot was one that was up in the air for a while, but ultimately I decided on Toxapex, as it compressed an Ash-Gren check and a G-darm check into a single slot while also possessing reliable recovery and the ever useful Toxic. The Toxapex spread is one concocted by Jho that lets it always live a Darm Earthquake after rocks while still possessing enough Spdef along with a Calm Nature to take on Ash-Gren. Baneful Bunker helps it get extra recovery while also punishing/scouting the afrementioned Darm as well as stuff like Medicham and Mega Lopunny. Toxic is Toxic, letting it cripple key threats in the metagame, though you can switch it out for Toxic Spikes if you wish.

Next up is Tangrowth, which serves as my check to Pokemon like Mega Lopunny, Kartana, and of course, the ever obnoxious Mega Metagross while also pairing great with Toxapex and forming 2/3 of a nasty Regenerator core. The set and spread are pretty standard, letting it take on a variety of physical threats. The team does have a bit of a rough Gliscor matchup, so going HP Ice over HP Fire could work to make it a bit easier, though Tang can still take it on rather well regardless. Not much else to say other than that it's Tang and it does Tang things

Rounding out the offensive mons on the team is Scarf Hydreigon, serving as not only a secondary win condition, but also as a great revenge killer and offensive check to Pokemon like Darm and Ash-Gren as well as an emergency defogger. Set and spread are pretty standard, and it's great at cleaning up after Drill punches through the opposing team while also chipping things into range of said Drill and even pivoting into it. Faded Love got me onto this shit and I love it so much

The last member of the team was Tornadus in the first version of this post, but I ultimately decided to change it to Nasty Plot Rotom-Heat since it not only helps deal with Pokemon like Corviknight, Toxapex, and Gliscor that would otherwise be troublesome for this team to deal with, but it also gives me a nice secondary check to Galarian Darm and just pairs well with Excadrill in general . The set and spread are pretty standard, with Overheat and Volt Switch being the STABs of choice, Nasty Plot letting it boost the power of said moves to stupid high levels, and Pain Split letting it stick around for a while. The EV spread is meant to make it as fast and bulky as possible, with 216 Timid letting it creepy Gyarados, max HP maximizing its bulk, and the rest in defense to give it an even better matchup vs Darmanitan

Team B by Ryuji-Sempai
:tyranitar-mega: :tapu-fini: :landorus-therian: :tangrowth: :greninja-ash: :victini:
For this build, I wanted to make Mega Tyranitar the star of the team. For that, I chose to run a Dragon Dance Set, which is quite surprising in late game. To make him sweep, I just need to weaken some steel types, such as Corviknight and Ferrothorn,and some water type, like Fini and Bro. So, my first pick was Tapu Fini, as he can remove the hazard for Ttar, weaken the steel type with Nature's Madness and taunt, and also to check Ash Gren, Darmanitan Galar and Dracovish.
For my second pick, I needed the SR support, and also a Megagross SI. A Rocky Helmet Landorus work quite well, in duo with Fini, as a few Megagross run Ice Punch (wich don't have the KO on Lando), and because gross often run the same moveset, and all the move that he usually run doesn't inflict a lot of damage to this Lando. If he run Ice Punch, that mean that he can't really hit hard Fini, especially at -1, when Fini can weaken him with Scald/Nature's Madness.
For my third pick, I needed another Ash Gren check, as Fini is quite easy to wear out, and that my team is quite frail on the special plan. Growth AV was obvious then. I chose to run HP Fire, as Landorus is not really a threat for my team, when Ferrothorn and Scizor are.
At this point, I realise that Spikes Support will be really helpfull, and I also need another offensive threat. I chose Ash Gren, which help me to deal with Megagross by outspeeding and KO him with DP, and also pressure Slowbro. With Spikes, SR, and Fini, it become easy to overwhelm most of balanced team.
With this team, I realise that I needed a Scarf, faster than Darm G, which can break the most defensive team. I chose Victini, as V-Create + Bolt Strike have only few SI in this metagame, and he can completely destroy the Regenerator core, because it's a headache to switch in a mon. U-turn provide some Momentun, and Trick is really usefull, as it give the Scarf to Bro or Fini, which make them completely useless.

Team C by Meme0267
:tyranitar-mega: :grimmsnarl: :mew: :gyarados: :magearna: :serperior:
:tyranitar-mega: Due to its stellar bulk and movepool, Mega Ttar has the potential to become a dangerous setup sweeper. The combination of Stone Edge, Fire Punch and Ice Punch maximises its coverage, enabling it to beat Landorus-T, Garchomp, Mega Scizor, Ferrothorn and Magearna.

:Grimmsnarl: Grimmsnarl is the Dual Screens setter for the team. Dual screens allows Mega Ttar to setup in front of its checks,
and also increases the possibility of it setting up multiple Dragon Dances and going for game.

:Mew: Stealth Rocks+Spikes are necessary on this team to rack up chip damage on the opposition, making it easier for Mega Ttar to pull off a sweep.

:Gyarados: Flyinium Z Gyarados is an incredibly underrated pick in the tier and a fantastic partner for Mega Ttar. Supersonic Skystrike allows Gyarados to muscle its way past Physically Defensive Tangrowth, Mega Venusaur and Kommo-o, 3 of the the main obstacles to a Mega Ttar sweep. Mega Ttar also pressures Zapdos for Gyarados. Waterfall+Earthquake also threaten Heatran and Toxapex, which Mega Ttar does not carry super effective coverage for. Gyarados also provides a Water and fighting resist, and a Ground immunity.

:Magearna: Not much to say here, Magearna will always be a staple on any Hyper offensive team. I'd usually run Fightinium Z on this set, but having Gyarados as the Z move user adds way more value to the team. Shift Gear+Weakness Policy allows Magearna to perform its role as a mid to late game sweeper, allowing it to pick off Corviknight, Slowbro and Tapu Fini.

:Serperior: I originally had Bisharp in this slot to punish defoggers, as Screens+Hazards are key to the success of this team. However, upon testing the team around 1600s on the ladder, the team struggled to break through balance teams with Hippowdon and Alomomola. Serperior was the perfect replacement for this role, and also poses a nuisance to defoggers through gaining an evasion boost. Glare cripples opposing wallbreakers that outspeed Mega Ttar, further aiding its chances of a sweep. Glare+Substitute also enables you to hax your way to a win lol gg ez

Team D by Wlkingcactus
:tyranitar-mega: :ferrothorn: :landorus-therian: :tapu-fini: :greninja-ash: :excadrill:
TTar- bulky attacker with rocks
Lando- scarf defog to kill mmeta and free up a move on fini
Ferro- max phys def, helmet, and leech seed to severely chip u-turners and wall physical attackers
fini- standard sp def set with taunt and knock off
ash gren- standard specs ash gren with spikes
exacdrill- SD normalium-z to abuse sand

Team E by TFCP
:charizard-mega-y: :victini: :tyranitar: :excadrill: :toxapex: :kartana:
:ss/charizard-mega-y: :ss/victini: Charizard+Victini: classic fire spam core
:ss/tyranitar: :ss/excadrill: Tyranitar+Excadrill: classic sand core, excadrill can spin for Zard, Tyranitar is quicker than aegislash
:ss/toxapex: Toxapex: water resist (ash gren check), galarian darm check... koff for chansey
:ss/kartana: Kartana: mega metagross check, fast, synthesis+sun, 2nd defog

Voting Phase: The voting system used is the Ranked Pairs format (the same as CAP uses). This format is arguably much fairer than the simple voting format and should help keep high stakes for the teams that win. So to vote you basically order your options like this: C>B>A>D, like this A>B=C>D, or like this D>C, assuming there are 4 team options (A, B, C, and D). You cannot vote if you made a team. If you choose not to vote for all teams, the last team(s) will be assumed to be last and valued equally if more than one got left out. If you have any questions about this system, by all means, contact me.

Voting will end on 6/1 at 10:59 PM GMT

Funbot28

Banned deucer.

SpD Kommo-o + NP Rotom-H Bulky Offense

Hi so this was my attempt on building a non-offensive Kommo-o squad since I usually only run it on HO (which is bad rn don't recommend). Anyways the purpose of this team is pretty straightforward. Get hazards up, status stuff down with the defensive pivots and wreck house with the combo of Mega Gross + Z-Torn and clean with Scarf Hydreigon in the endgame. I like the defensive core of SpD Kommo-o and Slowbro specifically as they can cover a lot of offensive threats to a certain extent, where Heatrom provides insurance against Galar Darm and opposing Tornadus-T (altho ofc be wary of Knock Off). I think the rest of the team is pretty straightforward so ye, don't run into pex tho (a reason why I have Discharge > Volt Switch on Heater). :psyglad:

NuttyRabbit

Banned deucer.
Spdef Kommo-o + Fly-Z Tornadus-T BO

:ss/Kommo-o: :ss/Rotom-Heat: :ss/Slowbro:: :ss/Tornadus-Therian: :ss/Kartana: :ss/Metagross-Mega:
Click on the team above for the paste

This was a challenge I've been looking forward to for a long time, as Kommo-o is one of my personal favorite niche picks of the metagame, and I think the defensive set in particular has a lot more merit than people give it credit for. As such, I've been working on this team on and off for weeks now and I think I've finally arrived at a version of it I'm satisfied with.

Starting off we have the Clanging Dragon itself, Kommo-o. I've opted to build around the defensive set as I find it checks a lot of very troublesome and prominent Pokemon in the metagame such as Rotom-Heat, Volcarona, Heatran, Serperior, Ash-Greninja, NP Hydreigon (Can even scout Scarf), and Tyranitar thanks to a decent defensive typing and solid bulk. In regards to moves, they're pretty simple, with Drain Punch being the STAB of choice to maximize Kommo-o's longevity (since it lacks reliable recovery, though Body Press is also an option for raw power), Stealth Rock to get up hazards, Toxic to cripple switchins like Torn and Slowbro, and Protect to scout, get back additional HP, and stall with Toxic damage. You can also run options like Earthquake to catch Ghosts like Aegislash and Gengar if you wish. The EV spread is one given to me by Chazm that gives Kommo-o enough speed to outspeed base 60s while maximizing its special bulk.

Next up we have Rotom-Heat, who is one of the best pivots in the tier and also a potent wincon in its own right with Nasty Plot. The moves are pretty standard, with Overheat being the Fire STAB of choice, Volt Switch giving momentum, Nasty Plot turning it into a wincon, and Pain Split so it can stick around a while. The spread is one that lets it outspeed Gyarados while maximizing its physical bulk, letting it take on dangerous threats like Galarian Darm that much better.

After that is Slowbro, another great pivot that serves as the bulky Water of my team and the final member of the defensive core made up of it, Kommo-o, and Slowbro. Slowbro is Slowbro, checking many dangerous metagame threats like Garchomp, Gliscor, Mega Metagross, and Galarian Darmanitan. The moves and spread are pretty standard, not much else to say

Following that is Tornadus-Therian, the single best pivot in the tier and defogger of choice. I've elected to give it a Z-move since offensive Torn is extremely potent in this meta and I couldn't fit it elsewhere. The moves and spread are pretty standard, letting it hit as hard as possible while abusing that amazing speed tier. I've opted to go Heat Wave> Knock to improve the Metagross and Aegislash matchups, though Knock can be slotted back on if you wish.

Next up is Kartana, who is the team's 2nd wincon and revenge killer of choice thanks to its ability to outspeed both Scarf Hydreigon and Scarf Darmanitan while also abusing the prominence of Tapu Fini in the metagame. It greatly appreciates Rotom and Torn's ability to remove its common checks and can easily steamroll teams after they are gone. It doesn't appreciate the confluence of other Torns but again, Rotom and Torn can deal with those. Set and spread are pretty standard

Last up is the undisputed best Pokemon in the metagame, Mega Metagross, the team's final wincon and piece of the offensive core. The set and spread are pretty standard, though I did labor over that final move for quite a bit, and ultimately I came to the conclusion that Earthquake is the best final move here, as it deals well with Heatran. Ferrothorn is covered by Rotom, Torn, and Kommo-o so no need for Hammer Arm, Slowbro is covered by Rotom and Torn, so no need for Toxic, and Darmanitan is covered by Rotom, Slowbro, and Kartana, so no need for Bullet Punch (though Bullet Punch is the 2nd best option here imo).

This was a very fun team to build and an even more fun team to test. I maintain that Kommo-o has a legitimate niche in the metagame and that its defensive set has a lot more merit than people give it credit for

As always, thanks to the Natdex Discord for helping me out in testing and improving this, especially Solaros & Lunaris and sweet heat

Ryuji

LIFE'S FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYES?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus
Kommo-O DD + Z Balanced

:ss/kommo-o: :ss/greninja: :ss/heatran: :ss/toxapex: :ss/tapu bulu: :ss/tornadus-therian:

So, like tyranitar, I was wondering of how I can make Kommo-O the star of the team, how can I make him shine. Because thanks to his great movepool, there is a lot of possibilities of how to play it. I've tried a lot of set, and finally, the DD + Z-move work a lot, as he surprise a lot, and he can beat a plentora of mons. This set only struggle to beat fairy type, so my first pick was an Expert Belt Gren, quite interesting to use. He can surprise Tapu Fini before protean is reveal, and Clefable after, because you can lure the scarf protean by just using U-Turn or setup spikes.
So, my game plan is to weaken the opponent with Stack Hazard and some good pivot. So, I needed a rock setter, and a T-Spikes one. Heatran and Pex where quite obvious. The SpD Tran is just nice to handle some threat like Tornadus Therian, and Pex is... Pex. This spread is a 7G spread, and I love it because it help checking Lopunny Mega and Scizor Mega, and also check Vish. I run Baneful Bunker to punish Vish and Lop, since he doesn't really need haze.
At that point, I chose to run Bulu SpD, as a first check to Ash gren, to force some SI by using SD, and also for Grassy Surge, which is juste awesome for my team. It help Pex to handle Darm-G, since it gave him an extra recovery and reduce Darm's EQ power. I also choose a Tornadus-T, as a defog, because Spikes are juste annoying for my team, and also as a pivot.

Reactions: tf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)