Tournament National Dex UU Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drud did write on my profile, but after that he didn`t answered me.
He wrote me on August 4 and I answered at the same day. I would claim the win if he dont answers after this one.

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
Hi!, my opponent (64 squares) is a bit busy and needs a extension, i can request one pls?

64 Squares

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips
is a Tiering Contributor
my opponent unfortunately had to leave during our first game (was a stall matchup i think i was favored but was going to be long) and said i should take the win for the series. feel pretty bad about it :/ but idk what can be done since it was already extended

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
my opponent unfortunately had to leave during our first game (was a stall matchup i think i was favored but was going to be long) and said i should take the win for the series. feel pretty bad about it :/ but idk what can be done since it was already extended
Adding of this, if i can do this tmrrow, could be pretty good, but if the mods don't wanna do this, gl 64 squares!

Sorry, but I don't think I can give any more extensions. I don't wanna hold the tour or come off as biased by giving a shitload of extensions. So 64 i'll be moving you to the next round.

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
Uh my oppo sent me a message as soon as the round went up but hasn't replied to my own reply yet, posting it now in case i forget later

Edit- They did reply finally but have once again gone MIA

Edit 2- Got given the win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)