National Pokemon Association- Player's Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am willing to play VGC 11, JAA, and VGC 10. I do not have many accomplishments, but I play Hyper Offence Trick Room. I would like to be on Chicago Afrobulls if possible, but any team will do. Thanks!

I would like to play. I just finished top 16 in the Southeast masters. I couldn't go to nationals due to moving across the country that weekend. My playstyle is smart offense. I have a lot of experience with VGC 2011 and 2010, and I'm learning GBU. I'm willing to learn 2009 and JAA. And with a name like "WonderPup", you can't afford to NOT draft me.

I'm in. I can play VGC 2011 and GBU Doubles.

Achievements: 1st Place at Newark seniors, Peaked 5 on the Skarmbliss PO server.
Playstyle: Anything besides TR.
Stuff that sets me apart: I'm seniors, and the youngest senior to win a reg (12 years). I have a full mustache (that's got to count for something) and... um... Go team seniors!!!

In to play VGC 2009, VGC 2010, or VGC 2011. I'm strongest at VGC 2009, but I'm good at VGC 2010 and VGC 2011. I placed Top 8 or something on Skarmbliss server for VGC 2009, and placed Top 4 for VGC 2011. I placed 3rd at VGC 2011 Newark, and 5th at VGC 2011 Nats in 2011.

I didn't get it as a manager, so...

I'd like to sign in for GBU Doubles, VGC'11, VGC'10, VGC'09 (priority order)

Achievements: well...not much. But you can ask anyone I've battled and they'll tell you I play nice (right, aaron? zerwing? Huy? xD) ;D I think I was runner-up in a Wi-Fi tourney or something ._.

Style: FLEXIBILITY. Give me an idea and I will come up with a "brilliant team" in a little time. Hey, it would be nice to get some ideas for my team(s) if I make it xD

I hope I can make it into a team at least ._.

In if possible, I'm more of a '10/'11 man, no real accomplishments to speak of, I'd just like to come along for the ride and meet some cool dudes, get a little better. Ya'know.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm in. Top 16'd at 2010 Nationals, 2nd at 2011 Nationals(22nd at Worlds), created the team(along with Paul) that Huy used to win the 2009 VGC regional that he won. Top 4'd a JAA regional as well, losing to my own stupidity.

I would like to point out that Darkrai and Shaymin aren't on the ban list for 2009 and 2010, is this a mistake or what?

Also, I am also willing to participate in JAA, forgot to add that into my last post.

Signing up as a player.
I'm willing to play and am good at just about every metagame except 09 although I prefer 2010.
Experience is that I played a lot of JAA when it was around.

Masters for every VGC:
2008 I got haxed out
2009 Lottery Pick :(
2010 Newark Top 16 VGC
2011 LCQ Nats
2011 Nats Top 4
2011 Worlds 17th place
Also topped a bunch of Smogon Live Tournaments and was Runner-Up to Alaka in the Smogon Live Championships because I forgot to play.

AlphaOmega

VGC 2009 Juniors Champion
I'm willing to play any metagame, but I'm more suited towards '09, '11, and '12/BW Doubles. My accomplishments so far are:

-Second at '09 SJ Regionals, Junior Division
-First at '09 Nationals and Worlds, Junior Division
-Top Eight at '11 SJ Regionals and Worlds, Senior Division.

I can play '09, '10, '11 all pretty well, i spent a great deal of time practicing for each, i top 16'ed in '09 and i am actually very intrested in learning both JAA and GBU

I'm willing to play any metagame, but I'm more suited towards '09, '11, and '12/BW Doubles. My accomplishments so far are:

-Second at '09 SJ Regionals, Junior Division
-First at '09 Nationals and Worlds, Junior Division
-Top Eight at '11 SJ Regionals and Worlds, Senior Division.

Hoping to end up with Unreality and the rest of Team Seniors, but if I'm picked beforehand, then so be it.
Same here. I just hope I get drafted at all :P. i never knew you got 1st place in 2009, so here's a very late congrats!

Moof is forcing me to sign up... lol

My name is Maski and I play 2011 :>

Accomplishments are:
2011 Seniors:
-won Georgia
-t16 Nats, lost to crit
-r3 lcq, lost to .0001% that I'm sure everyone knows by now

I'd love to try my hand at all of the metagames, but I have the most experience with 4th and 5th gen.

I have no Pokemon battling legacy, VGC or otherwise, but that's one reason I want to participate in this. I'm not bad or anything, I'm just unknown to the community. The main thing that sets me apart from most Trainers is that I do a lot of experimenting with odd Pokemon and sets. I don't like the idea of using whatever the current metagame offers; I would rather battle with my own ideas that still work. If I had to quantify my playstyle, I guess I would have to say that I prefer a kind of all 'round style. My most hated style is stall (freaking Toxic/Protect/Protect/Protect, Flinchfag Jirachi, and Wish/Protect).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)