National Pokemon Association- Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruben messaged my on Monday, I replied on Wednesday (was very busy early week). Ruben hasn't been on in the past couple of days but assuming he does get on soon then I am pretty confident that we will be able to get it done pretty easily.

I'm trying to get in touch with Fish, but he hasn't been on since Sept 27th...

EDIT: @ iss: heh yeah I just thought Synre was hinting at me before

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Human beat me 2-1. Was a very haxy game in my favour first round, and I got a lot of luck in game two but it was always Human's win after a certain point anyway. Game three was clean and rather good, but Human got the crucial move right towards the end of the match and took it!

Good games bro!

Carl is skipping out on me. I guess the Slakings are short on money this week.
To be fair, skarm has avoided me every time I have tried to communicate with him and even directly refused to battle earlier in the week (tuesday I believe) because it was "too early" :x

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
To be fair, skarm has avoided me every time I have tried to communicate with him and even directly refused to battle earlier in the week (tuesday I believe) because it was "too early" :x
WHOA WHOA WHOA, obviously my team's star needs time to warm up throughout the week. Plus, he needed time to recuperate from his hangover on Tuesday. Battles will hopefully be played tomorrow though, or Evan might slap his own face. :evan::evan::evan::evan::evan::evan::evan:

Ruben and I were going to play yesterday but I had to cancel on the day, Ruben PMed me today saying to be on SkarmBliss at 10pm. I was on at 10pm Spanish time and now it's almost 11pm English time... so yeah, it's not going to get done tonight. I still think we can get it done soon though, if we would be allowed to have a few extra days.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well that took some time but lost 1-2 to gec

ProTip: Run PO on Windows if you can find a machine :P

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Beat Firestorm game 1, lost game 2 and after much ado about game 3, finally won it in an incredibly close series. Thank you for your patience both leading up to the match and during my troubles in the match :)

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
beat tyler due to a double ch in game 3 :/ ggs tho

i'd like to say i feel bad but victory feels good

AlphaOmega

VGC 2009 Juniors Champion
Just an activity post - andrea and I agreed to do our match at 7 p.m. PST today and she's not on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)