Nationals Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to thank all the smogonites that came out to Indianapolis for the event. You all did a great job. You made this weekend awesome.

Next I would like to congratulate king of kongs, the 2013 VGC masters national champion and runner up Human.

Congrats to R inanimate, Fish, Synre, Cybertron, gene, jio, and Jrank for making top cut.

In the senior division, congrats to dingram who finished in second place and iss for finishing 16th.

Nice battles, little hax against human but well this is pokemon. The commentators was good too, they really know how to play the game.
Although the pokemons selections was a little weird (and one of human pokemons did so little...) together with their moveset and items. Looks like that surprise is the way to go in this kind of events. All and all a really good final.

About that Megahorn: WTF?! If someone can explain that to me I would really apreciatte it.
edit: nmv, found the answer http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/1882-vgc-2013-champion-masters-match/

edit2: the others two categories finals:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)