National Dex NDex AG - A Funny Rain Team for the low / mid ladder ! (1000 / 1400)

Hello ! Its actually my first team showup, so I hope you'll like it. Its a hard team to use, but its pretty fun !
Sorry for the mistakes, I dont speak English perfectly...

Blastoise-Gmax @ White Herb
Ability: Torrent
Gigantamax: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shell Smash
- Hydro Pump
- Blizzard
- Water Spout

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Transform

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Roost
- U-turn

Kyogre @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Power-Up Punch
- Ice Punch

Pyukumuku @ Light Clay
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Recover
- Taunt
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all, I want to talk about the sweeper of this team. Blastoise G-Max is a good wallbreaker ( when he Shell Smashed before of course XD ). His G-Max Capacity based on H-Pump and Water Spout allows us to doing bonus damages every turn !

Then we have a Scarfed Ditto. If you face a set-up Mon, just use it and you win !

Pelipper set the Rain for 8 turns, can burn , and have U-Turn. Always cool, try to protect him.

Scarf Kyogre is a VERY good Mon. He can one shot Necrozma Dusk Mane and Zacian with Water Spout, so dont hesitate to play it a lot !

Swampert-Mega benefit a lot from the Rain. With his type, he can switch easily on some big Mons such as Necrozma Dusk Mane or Koko. I play it with Power-Up Punch for the set-up.

Pyukumuku is a good Mon. He can go against SpA Offense such as Xerneas, Kyogre or Mewtwo. He can also set the Screens for our friend Blastoise.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, for this team, you can lead with Pelliper to set the Rain, with Kyogre for an easy kill or for Pyukumuku to set screens.
The Gameplan is to set screens, so Blastoise can set up and then sweep. Be patient, if you can set-up during the 3rd turn, its ok.
You can use Swampert to pressure the adverse team, or ditto if your opponent is setting up. Dont hesitate to dynamax Ditto if you need it, blastoise can be use without the Dynamax.
Counters :
- Primal-Groudon can stop the Rain, and can easily pressure the team. He's often here, so play safe against him !
- Stack Hazards Teams can easily fxcked up your strat, Ferro is a hard counter so WARNING !
Dont forget that this team is for low ladder/ having fun, so yeah this team is not very good, its just fun ! So have fun, and I hope to see ya !
-OXY-

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)