Tournament NDPL I - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head

art by Dharma

Rules
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Post replays. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.

:ss/Toxapex: VS :ss/Krookodile:
(6) Pogging Pexes vs Chicago Krookodile (1)
Managers: Jho, Jordy | Sevelon, !!11!1!!
NDOU: Zneon vs Sevelon
NDOU: Jordy vs Stareal
NDOU: Ruft vs Sabella
NDUU: Saladae vs !!11!1!!
NDUU: Drud vs martha
NDAG: I Eat Snoms vs Unicorns
NDBo3 OU/UU/AG: Lilburr vs Yami

Deadline: Sunday, October 25th, 11:59 PM UTC-6. Get your matches done by then.

Last edited:

Unicorns

Banned deucer.

Here are some predicts

(0) Pogging Pexes vs Chicago Krookodile (7)
NDOU
: Zneon vs Sevelon - tough call but Sev has the Gaygency support
NDOU: Jordy vs Stareal - tough call but Star has the Gaygency support
NDOU: Ruft vs Sabella - tough call but Sabella has the Gaygency support
NDUU: xavgb vs !!11!1!! - tough call but Baker has the Gaygency support
NDUU: Drud vs martha - tough call but Martha has the Gaygency support
NDAG: Chloe vs Kaitlyn - tough call but Kate has the Gaygency support
NDBo3 OU/UU/AG: Lilburr vs Yami - tough call but GOAT YAMI has the Gaygency support

¡Let's get it Gaygency Krooks!​

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
1603065490953.png

so the krooks managed to pull out last week with an epic clutch. Playoffs are gonna be very epic and would like to do yet another week of epicly, amazingly, truthfully, fully accurate, unbiased predicts, just for you Averardo.

:ss/Toxapex: VS :ss/Krookodile:
(0) Pogging Pexes vs Chicago Krookodile (7)
NDOU: Zneon vs Sevelon- goat, gaygent, fulfilling the agenda as we speak
NDOU: Jordy vs Stareal- goat, gaygent, fulfilling the agenda as we speak
NDOU: Ruft vs Sabella- goat, gaygent, fulfilling the agenda as we speak
NDUU: xavgb vs !!11!1!!- goat, gaygent, fulfilling the agenda as we speak
NDUU: Drud vs martha- goat, gaygent, fulfilling the agenda as we speak
NDAG: Chloe vs Kaitlyn- goat, gaygent, fulfilling the agenda as we speak
NDBo3 OU/UU/AG: Lilburr vs Yami - goat, gaygent, fulfilling the agenda as we speak

We have already won.
my predicts suggest otherwise ._.

predicts are biased af, im just memeing at this point if you've been following my predicts thus far. Respect the gaygency you kids!!

s/o the gaygency, time traveller already said
Krooks 7-0 Pexes

predicts
(0) Pogging Pexes vs Chicago Krookodile (6)
NDOU: Zneon vs Sevelon- I've only seen him lose twice, what else is there to say?
NDOU: Jordy vs Stareal- Stareal is a certified internet funny but so is Jordy so this is a tough one
NDOU: Ruft vs Sabella- I've never seen Sabella lose
NDUU: xavgb vs !!11!1!!- Baker takes everything out of context, including this matchup, meaning he wins this
NDUU: Drud vs martha- I've never seen martha lose
NDAG: Chloe vs Kaitlyn- tbh idk about this one but I believe Kate will bring some hidden Heatran team
NDBo3 OU/UU/AG: Lilburr vs Yami - "goat, gaygent, fulfilling the agenda as we speak"

Some random predicts for y'all:

(3) Pogging Pexes vs Chicago Krookodile (3)
Managers: Jordy, Jho | Sevelon, !!11!1!!
NDOU: Zneon vs Sevelon - Both are fairly competent players but Sevelon's overall greater experience here lends him the advantage. 40/60
NDOU: Jordy vs Stareal - In comparison for this week we have one of the top 5 players for the metagame, knowledgable both in and out of National Dex vs a tour player with little experience in ND outside of NDPL. 65/35 to Jordy.
NDOU: Ruft vs Sabella - Both are of similar caliber but Sabella is just slightly more used to the metagame due to high levels of experience in SM OU. 51/49
NDUU: xavgb vs !!11!1!! - I trust in the power of :xavgb: to win this one, but I can't doubt that the tier leader's knowledge of what's broken in UU is not applicable. 50/50
NDUU: Drud vs martha - Martha gets a small advantage here for overall longer site experience, but this is still all to play for. 51/49
NDAG: Chloe vs Kaitlyn - Kaitlyn has a good chance to cheese Chloe but I have it in me that Chloe with her team support easily has the chance to overcome that hurdle. 60/40.
NDBo3 OU/UU/AG: Lilburr vs Yami - Lilburr has had great showings in UU and I think that with their team support in OU and AG they have a considerably better chance against Yami. 60/40.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)