Tournament NDPL II - Finals [Won by Crying Cubchoos]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
great stuff from everyone!! thanks for drafting me braixens; ik i didn’t do a lot but it was cool to see the ride and also get an opportunity to play at one point haha

gz cubchoos for the win!

spell

of the void
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
you'll get your ring soon Kate, you've had it coming for a long time but today was just not your day, you went crazy this tour and i'm sure your momentum won't stop here

grats to cubchoos, absolutely loved hanging in your cord for playoffs, and am happy you lot won. super glad u won jonfilch!!! you were wonderful to prep with you definitely are a lot better at this tier than your playoffs record suggests and i'm happy you listened/put up with me on all my suggestions - hope to actually team with you in an actual tour

won vs Bacon, gg Braxiens.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8nationaldex-597604

Crybaby Cubchoos Congrats to u all. Everyone on the team (ok let's be honest not everyone) played a HUGE part in this win. U all have been pathetic losers ur entire lives and now u finally won something. Be happy I'm doing these shoutouts.

crying Need to start off with my co-manager. Honestly, as a manager, u were really worthless. You don't submit lineups, don't talk in the manager chat don't even talk in our chat unless I tagged u and never liked any team u were given. You fucking suck. You did however go positive and did clutch up in the finals beating one of the better players in this tour. Ngl half of the team including me thought we lost but u surprised us all untilting all of us and saved our season. Step-siblings for life love u lots jessica wooo!!! :heart:

Ballfire honestly you're a weirdo. Always on some weird shit saying some AYO shit bruh what is WRONG WITH CHU WEIRDO? Absolutely nothing is wrong with chu ballfire you are the best 3k of this tour. 3-0 in playoffs and might i not add completely owned in FINALS TIEBREAK? You built different ballfire u really are. Your personality fit perfectly with our team and u were for sure one of the most active people out there im so glad i trusted u all 9 weeks and even in tiebreak. You manz for life, dont stop talking to me just cuz this lil tour over ballfire i need u in my life.

Isza LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO whats wrong with chu dawg oh nah. Listen bro u and mr jon always be arguing AND THEN u think im bias towards him cuz me and him are intimate when i PROMISE im netural dawg u both MANZ. Nah but u manz for life bruh ty for being one of the not socially awkward people on this site u always make me laugh. U also always won this tour(as long as u werent subbing out for unknown reasons xD) u carried this team (in the builder) a bit... ill give u that. LMAo love u bro love u

Lunala MOST EXPENSIVE PLAYER ON THE TEAM TO GO NEGATIVE NAH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO whats wrong with me im sorry. Nah u fit perfectly in our team making it the right amount of awkward. Remember one time I asked u "how was ur day" and u said "yes" WHAT IS WRONG WITH CHU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. im sorry im sorry. im so happy u clutched up in finals, we needed u to win and at one point everyone thought u lost including urself and WABAM U WON HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH "Love you" Luna love u...

pj KEK 3k PRAJ, LETS GO BOYS oh hve we not grown to be such great grown men... Nobody can motivate a team like u praj sending ur motivational quote every morning... Didnt expect u to be active but u were + got HELLA wins? DAMNNN Sorry i gave u awful team for ur stour series but u also my brother4lyfe SHEEEEEEEEEEESH

Crashy LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 12.5k for 3-4 bruh what is wrong with chu. Nah im sorry i forgot u were THAT guy u are THAT dude nobody fucks with chu u be with somebody's baby mama every other week plus u kinda redneck and big and be drinking toliet water for fun im lowkey scared of u, u a bit of a menance. U do be funny af u like a funny nice giant red neck that shows his team chat shit that was in his throat but then came out. HASBULLA GANG

Dieu Amphibien afakedugong im ngl u both went negative and werent really active so like come on bro what can i really say. "losses werent ur fault haha ur record dosent really reflect u as a player haha" yea no just enjoy ur custom.

jonfilch uwu hii jonny-poo-boo everytime i see u type i get so >////////////////< cant ask for a better boyfriend NOBODY compares to YOU >3< oh god if i keep thinking about u im gonna MHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. **nuzzles** nah remember when u told me u wanted to be on omicorio 's team and more importantly not team with me LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What a ride, ggs everyone. These past 2 months have been crazy I won't lie. This was one of the most stressful non official tournament I've played in a very long time for many reasons(Playing Monotype) but I seriously had a blast. Shout outs to Kate and baconeatinassassin for really stepping up for your team when needed, that is something to be admired. Wanted to do some individual shout outs regardless of the result, so here you go:

crying : I didnt exactly talk to you much, but thank you for drafting me. I remember thinking you were a natdex mainer until week 3 when you said you weren't and I was like "wow we got no builders" lol. You gave me some heart attacks during the regular season, however you won when it matters and that's the most important part.

ez : For fucks sake dude you gotta stop prepping at the last second, that shit was mad annoying. You had the best record on our team however and always provided a nice atmosphere. We've known each other previously, but I appreciate your friendship over the past year and I appreciate you more importantly.

jonfilch : We're good enough friends so I can be honest with you. You're a great player but a very shitty teammate. It's annoying when you make something and then say "say what you want but I'm not changing anything" and then it gets Co signed automatically by EZ and ect.(see tiebreak game) You are not superman and you have to understand you have to be open to criticism, especiallyin Tiers you're unfamiliar with. I also don't appreciate some of the unessesary comments you said week 6 or so but w/e. All that aside very nice to win one with you bro, I enjoy talking to you almost everyday and consideryou a great friend of mine, love you <3

Lunala : You had me worried in regular season, but again you won when it MATTERED unlike me. Thank you for listening to me rant about how much I hate playing mono, and my cooking from time to time :heart:

pj : The GOAT! you piloted all my stuff in amazing fashion, thank you for trusting my building week after week! You also stepped up when we had to take me out of OU for mono, appreciate it dude much love

Crashy : That guy, do you remember when omi bolded us to lose 0-2 in semis LMFAOOOOOOO bro do they not know the monotype OGS? That's crazy, I knew you longer than all these dudes and yet we never teamed together. Those wins you got vs decem helped out us BIG time enjoy the win dude you deserve it.

afakedugong : I know you didn't do well, but thanks again for trusting my teams :P things happen, you weren't active but when you were in you tested a bunch and I appreciate the effort. I won't make fun of you for losing to airfare don't worry!

Dieu Amphibien : Ngl bro change that avatar that's mad nasty. You deserve a custom for being French and can use that shit in MPL, don't worry about your record things happened (I clicked SD in front of a 30% melmetal once)

Ballfire : Best for last. Best fucking 3k anyone could ask for. 3-0 in playoffs? You're a beast dude and meeting people such as yourself is why I join tournaments like these. Out of everyone I'm the most happy for you dude, keep in touch! We're going to get you to play some OU, you just don't know it yet.

jerryl309 Geysers WSun1 (traitor) omicorio JP192 thanks for joining our chat to help, wouldn't have won without you guys deadass.

Avery Attribute thanks for being my testing partners from time to time, you guys rock!

ggs

200w.gif

Dieu Amphibien

PERFECTION SPORTS
is a Tiering Contributor
I was useless but i won a custom haha cool :afrostar:
crying hello u want to date with me?

ez thx for picking me, now i can boast with my custom in front of every stupid frenchies

Isza my smogon avatar > yours

Lunala hello u want to date with me #2? (Im ar57 genshin impact europe server.)

pj i dont even know who u are

Crashy hello we paired for pkspl, when u want to play? (Im +1)

jonfilch haha u lost tiebreak

afakedugong gg for being useful like me

Ballfire just like pj but u a weeb then u cool uwu :3 >///<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)