Tournament NDWC I - Captain Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

Awesome Art by lei !​

Hello everyone!

National Dex World Cup is very close and before it starts we need captains. This thread is to sign up for captaincy. This is going up prior to player sign-ups so that hosts can have some idea of what teams will be competing this year. Please note that you must post here if you want to lead a team.

The teams are as follows:

• France
  • US North East + US South + South America
  • US west + Midwest + Canada
  • Europe
  • Asia + Oceania
  • UK
  • India
  • Spain

Eligibility

Please note that you are eligible to lead the team of the region that you reside in, meaning that you may only lead and play for your region associated with your IP. This will be verified by us and any other means of identifications will not be eligible.

Rules

Please only post in this thread if you are applying for captaincy, this will be moderated and memes, irrelevant nonsense or anything in-between will be deleted and possibly infracted. If you have any questions then feel free to PM me and I'll gladly address them.

Forgot to mention but co-captains are allowed as long as they are in the same region. Captains are allowed to play.

After this, player signups will be next shortly after, so you have until February 5th to signup for captaincy.

Last edited:

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Thank you to everyone who signed up to become a captain, signups are now closed. With that said, here are your captains for this years NDWC:

Ryuji-Sempai + Sciroccoo - France
Aurodian + Yami - US North East + US South + South America
Sevelon + faded love - US west + Midwest + Canada
Jordy + zugubu royale - Europe
Yugon + devin - Asia + Oceania
Jho + xavgb - UK
Blanko - Spain
Harpp + Shivam3299 - India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)