Tournament NDWC I - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
1612871402556.png

gorgeous art by lei

[NDWC Replays & Usage Stats]
[Spreadsheet] courtesy of Ticken, maintained by Kris
Hello everyone and welcome to the semi-finals of the first iteration of National Dex World Cup! 4 teams are now out and thus the other 4 remain, which one will become the NDWC champion?

Rules:

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Post replays. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.

US West + Midwest + Canada (3) vs (3) Asia + Oceania
OU: velvet vs devin
OU: Sevelon vs StitChuu
UU: Decem vs Yugon
AG: Geysers vs lotiasite
Monotype: maroon vs Fylkir Pudin
Bo3: Fardin vs BaconEatinAssassin

US South + North East + South America (3) vs (3) UK
OU: Finchinator vs Stareal
OU: Aurodian vs Roginald
UU: PinkDragonTamer vs xavgb
AG: WSun1 vs Icemaster
Monotype: Roxiee vs PA
Bo3: Kaitlyn vs Chazm

The deadline is March 14th, good luck!

Last edited:

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Just to let you guys know that the tiebreaker posts will be moved to a new thread as it comes to my attention that the spreadsheet isn't updating and won't unless moved to its own thread. Everyone who still hasn't posted their games will post in that new thread. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)