Gen 4 Need advice to complete my Platinum team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So years ago I really never got deep into the Battle Frontiers, found them too hard. But since I'm replaying some of my childhood games I want to suceed here and I need some help. My final goal is to get all the golden symbols.

I investigated a lot about IV, EV, breeding and ideal movesets so I think I got a good chance to advance here, I just need help to find two or three fillers for my current team:

Lucario, Adamant
Atk 252, Spe 252, Hp 4
Close Combat
Crunch
Sword Dance
Extreme Speed

Latios, Modest
Sp. Atk 252, Sped 252, Hp 4
Physic
Dragon Pulse
Surf

Recover / Draco Meteor / Hidden Power?

I only trained these two so far and I don't know how else should I fill this team, these are the Pokémon I could breed and train:

Tyranitar
Metagross
Dragonite
Garchomp (I know is OP but I really don't like it)
Gyarados
Heracross
Crobat
Typlosion
Flygon
Swampert
Milotic
Suicune, Raikou, Entei (I can get those from the mystery gift and restart until I get the proper nature I suppose)

I'll also accept whatever option you think is best.

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Why did you choose this mon
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it
What are all 4 moves for

This sub forum is not meant for in-game teams you would probably be better off looking through the Orange islands sub forum and seeing if there is an appropriate thread there. You can feel free to pm me any questions you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)